Gift: From Mantu to Amaya

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 8 years ago
Long time back Mantu gave a suit to Uma as a gift but she kept it as it is...now Mantu reminds her...so decides to get it stitched...Barfi Miyan/tailor, a close friend of Mantu stitches it as per Amaya's size...

What will be Uma's reactions? Will she spare Mr. Tailor???

What will Barfi say in his defense and then conclude???

Uma's reaction to Barfi miyan - I just remember Uma beating the mattressπŸ˜†, God save the tailor.

Maybe Mantu defends Barfi miyan, other than that, I do not find any saving grace for the tailor.

I am more interested in seeing Uma and Amaya's reaction to the new dress since now they are both friendly.  It is definitely a heart break for Uma and a symbolic gift to Amaya.

Cheery long time how have u been ??

Well well the cloth cannot be re stitched but Uma will be livid πŸ˜†

However no one can defy n fight destiny ..n mantu n Amaya are meant to be πŸ˜‰
So indirectly the gift Mantu bought with his first income is going to Amaya...how sweet😳
Originally posted by ecrivain

Cheery long time how have u been ??

Well well the cloth cannot be re stitched but Uma will be livid πŸ˜†

However no one can defy n fight destiny ..n mantu n Amaya are meant to be πŸ˜‰

Hi dear, good to see you...

πŸ€—
Uma will not spare Barfi miyan and she is going to be livid if Amaya wears the dress.

I know its destiny for Amaya and Mantu but didn't someone say that Mantu will be jealous when Barfi miyan takes Amaya's measurements. I didn't see that in the episode at all πŸ˜•
Barfi miyan is dead.. even if he survives the physical beating - God save his ears.. 
But it is ironical that Mantu's gift will go to Amaya..
@Fedex:  Articles are always hyped.  I feel it is too early for Mantu to feel anything, jealous or attraction towards Amaya.

I am looking forward to RaRa to progress first.
Originally posted by b2011

@Fedex:  Articles are always hyped.  I feel it is too early for Mantu to feel anything, jealous or attraction towards Amaya.

I am looking forward to RaRa to progress first.

Thanks B, I knew that when I read it that it was so early for Mantu to feel jealous. Hardly any equation yet.

Atleast RaRa spend more time together. Manya have hardly spent any time together to even get to that level of jealousy.