Suhani Si Ek Ladki

ssel is idol show of fans

shreepatil. thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
hellooo..., everyone i m come back here with new topic ssel is idol show of fans. hello friend me thinking it ssel is a idol show of fans bcoz ssel throwing so many best massages to fans. like ongoing track birlas family business loss. so cv showing to us importance of money. dn't west money for west work in life like enjoying party, and west so much money. cv showing to us so many best thing. thats i think ssel is idol show of fans. and i want to made so many best thing cv showing us but i made only about money only. so friend dn't west money for west work. so do u think ssel is idol show of fans. share ur comment with us.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

divyareddy123 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
hai dear..i dontknw abt message they r giving to fans but they always gave wrong message to fans n society
i think this show z getting trps only bcoz of aunties who r watching dz show in tv n some fans like me who r mad of saraj n yuvani bearing all dz crap
no message nothing
shreepatil. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: divyareddy123

hai dear..i dontknw abt message they r giving to fans but they always gave wrong message to fans n society
i think this show z getting trps only bcoz of aunties who r watching dz show in tv n some fans like me who r mad of saraj n yuvani bearing all dz crap
no message nothing

yes u r right dear. but i think they r given to us message like yuvi and other birla member westing money and suhani said to yuvi dn't west money and told imp of money.
divyareddy123 thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: shreepatil.

yes u r right dear. but i think they r given to us message like yuvi and other birla member westing money and suhani said to yuvi dn't west money and told imp of money.

abt money agreed they r giving good msg..one more abt shuudhi karan puja dat one too imp msg i liked it mainly when suhani asked dadi dat yuvraj too should do puja..nice msg
yanks28 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2
Well one good message they're giving now is that everyone needs to work if they're capable of it...if they are educated, young, healthy then there's no excuse to just sit and waste away at home.
SM.Lopa thumbnail
Idol is a big term. About giving message then only this track is giving something. I agree we should not waste money. And also we should not believe in superstitions like Mishra Family.
shreepatil. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: yanks28

Well one good message they're giving now is that everyone needs to work if they're capable of it...if they are educated, young, healthy then there's no excuse to just sit and waste away at home.

true point dear.
shreepatil. thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: LovelyLopa

Idol is a big term. About giving message then only this track is giving something. I agree we should not waste money. And also we should not believe in superstitions like Mishra Family.

agreed that only i want told.
shreepatil. thumbnail
rbb1 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Yea it is nice that they are showing just because you have money you will not have it unless you look after what you have and you have to work