Surbhi in Guls next on Star Plus?

-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Congrats Surbhi Chandana... Gul ruined Haya's story which was very impressive at the begining of season 2!!!! Hope Gul makes it up at least 8-12 months in new show!!! All the best... Surbhi Chandana was also very close to get selected for ST's new show for Star Plus!!! Article link http://www.tellychakkar.com/tv/tv-news/qubool-hais-surbhi-chandna-and-tu-mera-heros-twinkle-patel-bag-lead-roles-guls-next

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

flora212 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Isnt Najma character played actress already selected for this show?! 
-RohitMaxwell- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: flora212

Isnt Najma character played actress already selected for this show?!

there's 3 male leads i heard!! so there can be 3 female leads!!! This show is multi starrer like QH!! lets see finally who get selected!!! It will be great if Neha & Surbhi get selected!!! Haya's ammi & Haya 😆
chicksoup thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Surbhi C is a fantastic actress whose talent was wasted in QH.
Just yesterday someone told me one male lead got replaced...and for some reason I wished Gul would take SC as one of the FLs. 
👏
So glad to see that thought coming into action.😊 This time around, I hope Gul makes better use of the actress.

Also, there is a rumour floating around that VT might shoot his last for QH in May.😒
Not that I am a fan of his acting, but I do like the guy and the character needs to be around.
With this stream of SP show news flowing in, I hope if it is at all true... (Because I certainly want Shaad around for the drama in QH and will miss him.)...it is because he has been roped in for the SP show.😊

May be he would go after SK, take a break...shoot for SP..and come back for the drama in QH! 🥳

Edited by chicksoup - 8 years ago
-shimmer- thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
lol by seeing title surbhi jyoti came in my mind:-):-)

haya ammi and betii ik saath!! haha..

I will nvr follw any show except qh..qh is frst n last show for me..