E24 Segment - Tilak Cereony of IshKar WU

Posted: 8 years ago
Shikhar's family goes to Ishani's house for Tilak ceremony. Shikhar is mesmerised by Ishani's beauty.
Arjun says in the interview that he is enjoying this ceremony. They play pass the parcel.

Voice over says that there will be a twist in this ceremony. RV will come there and do something. His apology to Shikhar and Ishani had some reason which we will figure out in coming episodes.
TFS. Is there any video ?
Tfs! I hope my ishkar gets married! Don't want anyone coming between ishani and shikar 
Ultimately its just degrading a gal's self respect n character. Everytime new guy wl enter in ishani's life n this relation wl go till mandap. This time ekta has defamed ishani's self respect beyond anything to show her being married with rv,she is now accepting another guy as her husband. Chee. Shame on kekta n her bunch psycho cvs.Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
Lolz...how many ceremonies will be there...

Looks like next two weeks will be full of ceremonies and more ceremonies...
Edited by Mahi_ve - 8 years ago
Originally posted by ILTHBEB

Ultimately its just degrading a gal's self respect n character. Everytime new guy wl enter in ishani's life n this relation wl go till mandap. This time ekta has defamed ishani's self respect beyond anything to show her being married with rv,she is now accepting another guy as her husband. Chee. Shame on kekta n her bunch psycho cvs.

Agree ILTHBEB...
by the way...read this FP article posted in this thread...it is so apt...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4378722
Tfs...
His apology to them has some reason, he  is upto something...
Originally posted by Mahi_ve

Agree ILTHBEB...
by the way...read this FP article posted in this thread...it is so apt...

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/4378722

u know what i have no word to say for ishani role at present.Edited by ILTHBEB - 8 years ago
TFS 😊

Yesterday's episode gave me hope thank's to RV and baa 😊
Originally posted by RTPMS

Tfs...
His apology to them has some reason, he  is upto something...

Yes thats what the voice over said. He didn't apologise bcause he was feeling apologetic;he did it coz there is some plan behind that as well.