Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Does KASHYAP BROS jinx RANBIR's Career? - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
His career is on the line right now.

not sure what went wrong because he was a on roll since 2009 but then Besharam happened and it killed his dream run.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

I_M_SultaN thumbnail
what u r saying it gets the record breaking opening 
Billa bhai, instead we can say Ranbir jinxed the kashyap brothers careers ..
stranger.67 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

๐Ÿ˜† ๐Ÿ˜†
YoMomma thumbnail
Shows are being cancelled? ๐Ÿ˜ฒ I wouldn't know, since I haven't even stepped in the BV reviews topic...yet. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: harshu.sundas

๐Ÿ˜†
pallavi25 thumbnail
Ranbir is a talented actor but he has been incredibly dumb in choosing scripts like Besharam, Roy or BV! He shd stick to intelligent, sensitive directors like Anurag Basu who brings out the best in all his actors.

BV being a FLOP is completely Anurag Kashyap's fault! Hes a BAD director!
 Most of his movies stink...literally stink! They have no proper story or continuity or editing...just mindless gore, sex and violence! And the violence is particularly BRUTAL, the raunchy scenes are disgustingly raw.
I had tried to watch GOW and almost threw up! ๐Ÿคข

All the reviews are saying the same thing...Anu and RK acted well but the movie has no SOUL, the story has no head or tail, a bit of this, a bit of that, hotch-potch everywhere.
And the 1960s Bombay they showed is not realistic, all those gang wars, crime kingpins, land-grabbing mafia would suit more if it was set in 1980s Mumbai or 1930s Chicago! ๐Ÿ˜†

Kashyap desperately tried to copy Hollywood movies like Scarface. Hes such a wannabe! ๐Ÿฅฑ

In any movie, the STORY is the main thing, if the story and direction suck then nothing can save a movie from disaster.

RK and Anushka are both very good actors and I hope they will choose a much better script and director for the next movies they sign.
Mrignaini thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
All parties involved will bounce back right from it, it's more salt in wounds of Ranushka fans who were going red in the face, convinced Piku would flop/have the same collections as FF and DP would dwindle right to the bottom. ๐Ÿ˜† A big in yo face, guess that sarcasm of DP being a superstar/ RK's saviour is more close to the truth than they care to realise. But shhh, denial as a defense mechanism and all..