Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Does KASHYAP BROS jinx RANBIR's Career?

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago

1st had Holiday Opening, at least show was not cancelled, 2nd had biggest budget (over 100 cr+), shows are cancelled...

Kashyap bros ne keh ke le li Ranbir ke career ki..... Back 2 Back Disasters ๐Ÿ˜† or is it Ranbir's fault in selecting such bad films?? Discuss.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I hope Kashyap doesn't go the RGV way...what's with his leaving the country and all that shit. ๐Ÿ˜•
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Ranbir finished the Kashyap brothers. 
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

I hope Kashyap doesn't go the RGV way...what's with his leaving the country and all that shit. ๐Ÿ˜•

He isn't leaving, just some rumors. But yes he ain't responding to this much big debacle.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Ranbir finished the Kashyap brothers. 

Exactly, Salman gave Abhinav a BlockBuster, Manoj & Nawaj gave Anurag GOW kind of average hits... even Bhansali got another BB after RK... so RK isn't lucky for them.
SH7_Sunny thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Kashyap brothers are panuti to Ranbir.
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

He isn't leaving, just some rumors. But yes he ain't responding to this much big debacle.

Oh...I thought he himself said it. I hope he stops working on such big-budget movies with huge stars though.
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Even UGLY made by Anurag Kashyap didn't met this much bad fate at BO, HUNTERRR made by Anurag... all these films were big hit @ BO, but their shows weren't cancelled like this.

It's 1st for any AK Film, but certainly a surprise from Ranbir... having Anushka as lead heroine, Karan as Villain... Less collection kind of expected, but shows cancel ๐Ÿ˜†
.Bongsookie. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
I just watched KRK's review where he explains the plot in detail and it sounded tremendously boring. Just sounded like a bunch of scenes they put together with a love story in the backdrop. Like something out of a TV show.

Indeed Kashyap brothers killed Ranbir's momentum. BUT he has Tamasha at the end of this year with the forum's own Lakshmi Mata, so some of that momentum will come back. :)

Edited by Zah.Of.RoZaNa. - 8 years ago
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Why the show got cancelled ?