India-Forums

RTA#4 new update on PG-93 bolly/telly (Page 16)

RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 10:49pm | IP Logged
Thank u so Much guys for all ur like and commentHug really each and every comment and likes  means alot love u all  and keep supporting me like this 

The following 75 member(s) liked the above post:
poojasharma91,  -aara-,  ZerinAdhora_Adi,  -Gitanjali-,  -.serendipity.-,  ayl123,  -
AnyDestiny-,  virikamaliha,  VishaD.,  illuminated.,  -Moutushi-,  monikasaxena05,  
01aaradhya,  LuvArTi4ever,  Sehr_VruShan,  candyjan,  heemasomani,  NaughtyRiya,  
CrazyFlames_,  Rhea_13,  Cortana,  -Stubborn-,  Dark.Desires,  Cupcake.,  zephyr29,  -
Ashvi-,  Diahh,  .Mandy.,  kubare,  lipshaa,  -krazyriya-,  --peehu--,  Akorshi,  ronojoy_ria,  Sadhanamomo,  --Ratna--,  nasghar,  -sevenstreaks-,  morning_dews,  
FeistyQueen,  --Divya--,  pikiiichuu,  .ArshiHamesha.,  Ketaki19,  -PD-,  ..BlackSwan..,  
LiveLaughLove.,  --Shamoo--,  clementina,  rishbala3018,  navk,  Jayeeta_06,  taaniroyal,sara7iris,  smala,  ShiningHearts,  nedhvik-91,  saritak,  susantogiaa,  Roses-khushi,  MaaNeeTLuV,  -ChitraRocking-,  Anapneo3003,  Harshika4Life,  .Karam.Deewani.,  Ms.S.K.,  sladjana333,  -AriaNe-,  x..MereMahiyaa_,  ash28,  nehageet,  vivkritirima4ever,--SH7_Sunny--,  _Amrita_, 

so guys here iam back with yet another update of my CG i know my update come late but they r also huge 
soo this time also i try to make a new style hope u guys gone love it 
so here is update list wht is in this update so like that u will never  miss ur favorite one 

Abhigya small icons -20 set

Rati pandey
Drashti Dhami
Gurumeet 
Arjun
Arsi-2
Neil and ragini
Raman and ishita
Salman Khan- new style
deepika padukone-new style 
Paridhi sharma- new style 
mayank and nupur 
Barun sobti
Jodha akbar-4
manan and Nandhini-2
Abhay and piya
Jamie dornan
paul and nani
Aahil and sanam-3
shivam and riya
daboo and daylan
Abhigya-9

big enough list naBig smileya i knowLOL

soo the numbers mean u know but still i want to tell no number mean 1 siggy of that couple /actress-actor and number beside that mean more then one siggySmile

here is the link of the Gallery where i post all my requests after the fourth gallery first update and while doing this update preparation i got many request for birthday thread-gifts-contest check out this link u will get to see my all Request me dont want to overload this update thatswhy posting the link .my update is big enough so i no need to put request in my update 

so this is Eid special update me giving u guys in Advance i know later i will not able to give this update thatswhy me giving it now 
me want to mention some ppl for this update Rohi-Miths - and all my visitor of course 
firstly i want to dedicate this update to rohi as today is her special day
so today is 7 of July its my very good/close frd birthday she is very special for me 
yes its Rohi aka Rohini birthday Happy birthday rohiHug me dedicate this whole update to u my dear frd i hope u gone enjoy this update for sure Big smilelove u and god bless u
then i want to dedicate this update to miths 
ya few days back my very good frd miths aka my cutiee turn If addicted congratzz cutiee once again i hope u also gone enjoy this update 

Abt Twitter
then lastly of course to all my daily visitor who always support me love u all 
and ya want to share with u guys now a days me fully enjoying the twitter world 

i make so many new frd our there who r really sweet and amazing ppl
 like Nazu-shruti-Amali-prachi-Adhora-pooja-divya-MK  and many more just love to talk to them and ya all AT parivaar is also in twitter Big smile
just loving twitter environment alot
and got so many Retweet frm celebs also so happy i wish my Angel Rati also on twitter but never mind Big smile
i got  many  re-tweet  frm Rockstar Shabbir Ahulwalia just on 2july  he retweet for me again soo total six time he retweet for me iam damn happy and shabbir retweet for all his fans which is very good 
and yesterday i make edit for urvashi mam where she comment on that siggy Big smile
and got retweet frm bharti singh-sambhavna seth-mohit malik-rohit purohit-Awasthy pankhuri-shivani pori and got some likes frm sriti jha-mrunal and arjit 

its be just three month on twitter  got so many frds +Retweets frm celebs soo mean i have that nature to make frds fast rightWink

i think now i talk alot i should start update LOLscroll down to see the update 

let the page load completely as u all know its huge dont miss ur favorite one 
and ya dont forget to hit like and comment 
Thank u Smile

Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 07 July 2015 at 12:32pm

The following 50 member(s) liked the above post:

my_love_ratiPrincess.S786-DevilPrincess.Arjittaneja_fanNazNgsmonikasaxena05Bhatakti_atma_Capsicum_-Dellz-.LiveLaughLove.sumera_sulaimanKaran.Preetazephyr29DiahhRamziMeriJaan_CrystalFlames_Sehr_VruShan_celestial__Dexterity_--simmi--not.herenedhvik-91smalaOhmyjerryworldSadhanamomoJayeeta_06navkCupcake.afterlife.NickysweetRoses-khushiclementinaMysticaldivineNehageet..SiaRa..SmokeySilence.vivkriti-QueenlyChitra--PyaariBhootni-.MishtyLove.DivinelusterDEEPZzzzSusan.Dsouza-Arnisha-Ms.S.K.illuminated.ShiningHearts..Bebolove...Amrita-DZ-

RatiTheAngel. IF-Stunnerz
RatiTheAngel.
RatiTheAngel.

Posted: 06 July 2015 at 10:51pm | IP Logged
Free to use
plz let the page load complete there is 40 siggy +set of 20 small icons so it will take a time to load the page i work really hard to make this update so plz do check the whole update

Abhigya small icons(20)

40-siggies 

Rati pandey

Drasti dhami
i

gurumeet

Arjun bijlani

Arshi

neil and ragini

Raman and ishita

Aahil and sanam

manik and nandhini

jodha akbar

jodha akbar 2

jodha siggy suggest by nic

Barun sobti

shraddha and varun

Abhay and piya

kajol and srk

Jamie dornan

new style on -salman-deepika and paridhi siggy

salman khan 

Deepika padukone 

paridhi sharma 

this style u guys already see in my first update of fourth gallery
AAhil and sanam

Aahil and sanam 2

salman khan 2

Arshi 

Abhigya

Abhigya 2

Abhigya 3

Abhigya 4

manik and nandhini

Ranveer sigh

Mayank and nupur

shivam and riya

Ranveer and ishani

Daboo and dylan

paul and Nani

Abhigya 5

Abhigya 6

Abhigya /Tisha

Abhi siggy

Abhi 

finally done 

Edited by RatiTheAngel. - 07 July 2015 at 12:08am

The following 66 member(s) liked the above post:

taarey_riamy_love_ratiwqadfPrincess.S786-DevilPrincess.virikamalihaBhatakti_atmamonikasaxena05DiahhRamziMeriJaanColorDreamssumera_sulaimanKaran.Preetazephyr29Rish_Rubles_Capsicum_-Dellz-.LiveLaughLove.Sehr_VruShan_CrystalFlames_kiminonawa_celestial__Dexterity_--simmi--not.hereCupcake._Flamestar_Jayeeta_06taaniroyalnavknedhvik-91-Piku-smala.Intoxicated.--Shamoo--..Khaleesi..Roses-khushiMysticaldivineheemasomaniafterlife.NickysweetFahadkrazywishOhmyjerryworldronojoy_riaSadhanamomo-WhySoSerious--PD--Arnisha-.SmokeySilence..SiaRa.NandiniRaizadaa-QueenlyChitra--PyaariBhootni-.MishtyLove.DivinelusterDEEPZzzzSusan.DsouzaMs.S.K.illuminated.vivkriti_shadesnature_Nehageet.ShiningHearts..Bebolove...Amrita-DZ-

Nehageet. IF-Stunnerz
Nehageet.
Nehageet.

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 12:46am | IP Logged
Aww...saroo dear very vary  nice creations  and a huge update  ...bahut sundar creations banane lagi ho  ab saroo aap ..bahut improvement kar liya apne  i m so happy for u . i like this most,,,.Clap Clap Star Thumbs Up  

Edited by nehageet - 07 July 2015 at 6:05am

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

RamziMeriJaan_Capsicum_not.hereTHEfanOFheartzsmalaRatiTheAngel.-PyaariBhootni-.MishtyLove.-DZ-

Ms.S.K. IF-Stunnerz
Ms.S.K.
Ms.S.K.

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Sara - eid come early for us the friends Wink Hug   awesome update.  all so so so brilliant Clap Thumbs Up
now waiting what you will have in store for us on actual eid day!!! Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

smalaRatiTheAngel.

heemasomani IF-Sizzlerz
heemasomani
heemasomani

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 1:06am | IP Logged
Wonderful Siggies 
loved salman,paridhi,akdha,arshi,drasthi,gurmeet and abhiyga's siggies 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

RatiTheAngel.

navk IF-Sizzlerz
navk
navk

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 1:09am | IP Logged
wonderful update \
sara darling 
wow u got so many retweets 
congrats dear 
it was fabulous 
loved all of them 
my favs r also in the list 
but i love my present siggi also 
am again confused wat to do 

RatiTheAngel.

Sadhanamomo IF-Sizzlerz
Sadhanamomo
Sadhanamomo

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 1:12am | IP Logged
Sara
Omg jaan leva updateClap
You have outdone yourself again
Am speechlessBig smile
I have so many favourites in this 
Starting with these which are so stunning for words 
DD looks gorgeous 
iHe looks so hot

gurumeet
Thank you so much for these
I love this and have saved it for future use

salman khan 

Deepika padukone 

paridhi sharma 

She looks beautiful 
Stunning gorgeous edit
I am so confused as to which one to use first

Edited by Sadhanamomo - 07 July 2015 at 1:19am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Jayeeta_06RatiTheAngel.

-Ashvi- IF-Rockerz
-Ashvi-
-Ashvi-

Posted: 07 July 2015 at 1:15am | IP Logged
Omg!such a huge update after a long time!u are back with a bang!awesome update!realy liked the new style siggies so much!everything is so perfect!!

RatiTheAngel.

Go to top