k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Hi Friends...

As we saw in yesterday episode... Kalandi take a legal action against Shlok and Agni for her daughter sake be oz since 8th month she didn't get back Aastha...

I know earlier Shlok and Agni family did a wrong with Aastha... But after NA truth come out everybody take care of Aastha and Love her lot... And give importance to her and do anything for her...
But now Kalandi put all blame to Agni and Shlok due to them Aastha is missing... And they didnt able yo find Aastha... 
But what Kalandi doing to find her daughter... She only do cerying and crying and out blame on Agnis and Shlok...  at least we saw that both Varad and Shlok try to hard to find Aastha.. 

When Shlok called her and inform her that he see Aastha... Varad having a doubt on Shlok and think that it is Hus illusion but still he I'd there got him at point of time..  I kniw Agnu's did a wrong to Aastha... Byt we clearly see that how much efgort they are pying to get back Aastha...But what Kalandi doing only say bring NY daughter back but not having strength to go Mumbai and find her but still she sit at home and crying and crying and now take legal action against Agni's...

Yesterday Ankush also that Aastha is their family member but more than them Agnu's and Shlok put effort to find Aastha thoes people who lose their mother Anjali but still to keep that part side they are finding Aastha... 
I find more than Kirloskar, Shlok and Agnihotri's for efoort for Aastha... 

This us my view...
Share or view...
Mission Pink...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ya kalindi is right but she should understand the situation of shlok. she should give support aslo.

VijjuShrenu_MB thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
nice post kusum😊.

yup kalindi is right😊

as a mother she is right😊, no mother wants her beti to suffer in her in-laws but her beti did suffered😭 and that time she stayed silent cuz of her beti's future again😕😭

and now when her beti is laapatha for 8 months which mom will stay silent😕.

according to me kalindi did the right thing as a mom😊, but the only wrong is she is not understanding shlok's situation that like her, he too is suffering😭.

but somewhere i have a feeling that kalindi will knows the truth of aastha's ML and will help shlok in getting thier aastha back😊😉.

and then two twins for aastha nd shlok😆

so all happies😃
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindukrishna

ya kalindi is right but she should understand the situation of shlok. she should give support aslo.

yes she si right somerwhere but didnt u think her priority is now to find her dauther not make a legal action against Shlok and agni family... this my point..
The dedication she do for legal fight for Agnis  i wish that dedicatio she put to find her duther rather than crying and  blaming others...
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: prince_mb

nice post kusum😊.

yup kalindi is right😊

as a mother she is right😊, no mother wants her beti to suffer in her in-laws but her beti did suffered😭 and that time she stayed silent cuz of her beti's future again😕😭

according to me kalindi did the right thing as a mom😊, but the only wrong is she is not understanding shlok's situation that like her, he too is suffering😭.

but somewhere i have a feeling that kalindi will knows the truth of aastha's ML and will help shlok in getting thier aastha back😊😉.

so all happies😃

Yes she is right in her on way...

but the time she choose is wrong becoz her daughter is ission g and she  file a case agaisnt Shlok and Agni's infact she try to find her daugther..
If she do case after getting aastha back than it would be justificable...
But now she is all readdy t fight with agni's rather than find her daughter...
To fighting case against Agni's is more importan t for to find her daugther sorry to say Kalandi do nothing to find her daughter...as CV didnt show...atlest Avdoot tell and ankush tell what they did to find Aastha but kalandi only do crying an dnow take legal action against shlok and agni's ...
Is like that Agni family hide aastha and harm her or try to kill her...
Sorry here i dont think kalandi is right becoz now her  priority changed ...
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: prince_mb

nice post kusum😊.

yup kalindi is right😊

so all happies😃

Totally agree with you
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

True
xBabyAngelx thumbnail

Very true
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

Nice post

😳
k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Originally posted by: xBabyAngelx

Totally agree with you