Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon... Ek Baar Phir

Is Kalandi Right

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:16am | IP Logged
Hi Friends...

As we saw in yesterday episode... Kalandi take a legal action against Shlok and Agni for her daughter sake be oz since 8th month she didn't get back Aastha...

I know earlier Shlok and Agni family did a wrong with Aastha... But after NA truth come out everybody take care of Aastha and Love her lot... And give importance to her and do anything for her...
But now Kalandi put all blame to Agni and Shlok due to them Aastha is missing... And they didnt able yo find Aastha... 
But what Kalandi doing to find her daughter... She only do cerying and crying and out blame on Agnis and Shlok...  at least we saw that both Varad and Shlok try to hard to find Aastha.. 

When Shlok called her and inform her that he see Aastha... Varad having a doubt on Shlok and think that it is Hus illusion but still he I'd there got him at point of time..  I kniw Agnu's did a wrong to Aastha... Byt we clearly see that how much efgort they are pying to get back Aastha...But what Kalandi doing only say bring NY daughter back but not having strength to go Mumbai and find her but still she sit at home and crying and crying and now take legal action against Agni's...

Yesterday Ankush also that Aastha is their family member but more than them Agnu's and Shlok put effort to find Aastha thoes people who lose their mother Anjali but still to keep that part side they are finding Aastha... 
I find more than Kirloskar, Shlok and Agnihotri's for efoort for Aastha... 

This us my view...
Share or view...
Mission Pink...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

sl150sara222ifreader1maitydeblinameharesindukrishnaVijjuShrenu_MBxBabyAngelxDogan1

sindukrishna IF-Dazzler
sindukrishna
sindukrishna

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:25am | IP Logged
ya kalindi is right but she should understand the situation of shlok. she should give support aslo.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

xBabyAngelxk.taddy1234

VijjuShrenu_MB IF-Dazzler
VijjuShrenu_MB
VijjuShrenu_MB

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:59am | IP Logged
nice post kusumSmile.

yup kalindi is rightSmile

as a mother she is rightSmile, no mother wants her beti to suffer in her in-laws but her beti did sufferedCry and that time she stayed silent cuz of her beti's future againConfusedCry

and now when her beti is laapatha for 8 months which mom will stay silentConfused.

according to me kalindi did the right thing as a momSmile, but the only wrong is she is not understanding shlok's situation that like her, he too is sufferingCry.

but somewhere i have a feeling that kalindi will knows the truth of aastha's ML and will help shlok in getting thier aastha backSmileWink.

and then two twins for aastha nd shlokLOL

so all happiesBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222maitydeblinaxBabyAngelx

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sindukrishna

ya kalindi is right but she should understand the situation of shlok. she should give support aslo.

yes she si right somerwhere but didnt u think her priority is now to find her dauther not make a legal action against Shlok and agni family... this my point..
The dedication she do for legal fight for Agnis  i wish that dedicatio she put to find her duther rather than crying and  blaming others...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sara222

k.taddy1234 IF-Sizzlerz
k.taddy1234
k.taddy1234

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 8:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince_mb

nice post kusumSmile.

as a mother she is rightSmile, no mother wants her beti to suffer in her in-laws but her beti did sufferedCry and that time she stayed silent cuz of her beti's future againConfusedCry

and now when her beti is laapatha for 8 months which mom will stay silentConfused.

according to me kalindi did the right thing as a momSmile, but the only wrong is she is not understanding shlok's situation that like her, he too is sufferingCry.

but somewhere i have a feeling that kalindi will knows the truth of aastha's ML and will help shlok in getting thier aastha backSmileWink.

so all happiesBig smile
Yes she is right in her on way...

but the time she choose is wrong becoz her daughter is ission g and she  file a case agaisnt Shlok and Agni's infact she try to find her daugther..
If she do case after getting aastha back than it would be justificable...
But now she is all readdy t fight with agni's rather than find her daughter...
To fighting case against Agni's is more importan t for to find her daugther sorry to say Kalandi do nothing to find her daughter...as CV didnt show...atlest Avdoot tell and ankush tell what they did to find Aastha but kalandi only do crying an dnow take legal action against shlok and agni's ...
Is like that Agni family hide aastha and harm her or try to kill her...
Sorry here i dont think kalandi is right becoz now her  priority changed ...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sl150VijjuShrenu_MB

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by prince_mb

nice post kusumSmile.

so all happiesBig smile
Totally agree with you

k.taddy1234

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

True

k.taddy1234

xBabyAngelx IF-Rockerz
xBabyAngelx
xBabyAngelx

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:33pm | IP Logged

Very true

k.taddy1234

Go to top