The Seductress: RagNa TS, Part-1 & Part-2, 15/5/15 - Page 2

Posted: 8 years ago
awesome...will give full comment after reading and dear..i end secret love..where is u r comment?
oh my god what a TS firstt I was like oh it was a one sided love story than it will be both but when I proceed further. I was shocked to the core they ar engaged & that is y kalpi did this to know what raghav thinks of her naturally if anyone fiance does not give her that much importance than any body will feel that their relation is un wanted .But raghav is so caring that he was behaving that way because he doesnot want to break her trust or do something before marriage it proves that he truely loves her what a Ts yaar seriously there was mystery & romance also ...Edited by Rakapaul - 8 years ago
Cahat it's super n nice updt
awesome
lovely update charu
hmm rag was silent with kalpi n kalpi thought he is not happy with her
at first i thought they are friends
hmm kalpi show was fab 
hmm rag finally get out of his shell
hmm kiss kalpi like a hungry lion
hmm rag want more show
hmm they superb
 lovely update
Edited by sweet1308 - 8 years ago
Charu charu charu πŸ€— haye ye Mr.Mrs.singhania ooops soon to be Mr.Mrs.singhania milkar hamai ullu banaya πŸ˜† πŸ˜† seduce her fianc 😳 πŸ˜‰ o god I like this new avatar of kalpi 😳 poor singhania kalpi ki sexiness or hotness hi lion ki uncomfortable ki vaja hai or ye hottness ki shop(kalpi)rags ko seduce karnai ki koshish mai lagi hai πŸ˜† πŸ˜†as usual wonderful concept hot romantic magical update 😳 πŸ‘ ⭐️
Charu...Shimla mein rehkar, itni hot-hot stories hun??
U make me go crazy with ur storys!!
And what did u say??
"Please don't keep any high expectations with the title of the story. "
I MEAN REALLY?u got to be joking na?
It was just overboard, with our expectations!
What a cute romantic story!!
Loved it.
Thanks for keeping Kamla out of the story! Wohooo!
And don't ever try controlling ur emotions towards RagNa!! Understand??
Otherwise u will be doing a great crine with us...by depriving us of ur fantabulous stories.
Keep writing and thanks for the PM dearie!
Xoxo
Prathama
Wow charu πŸ˜› wonderful os dear..
Loved it😊
Brilliant TS
And end was filled with surprised... not only for Kalpana but also for readers...

Thank You for it.

and I wonder had Kalpana not been seductive ... then after marriage, how would have Raghav even tried opening himself up? Would he have shocked her by instantly, pulling her to him??
VERY VERY VERY VERY VERY HAWT HAWT HAWT 😳 πŸ˜‰Edited by sunyy - 8 years ago
1st-ly πŸ˜² They were engaged and πŸ˜† still she is thinking like that 

🀣 Kalpi ne Raghav ko kamli song dekha diya πŸ˜› now i'm laughing but when i 1st read it i was πŸ˜³

πŸ˜† acha way dunda to know if he is interested in her or not almost heart attack he dediya 

I loved it πŸ˜ƒ n showing my 32 batise