Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by -spartacus-

U know Im not into jodi, I will be happy with any jodi as they promised something new, so Im expecting the unexpected. So right now samarj or neilradh is too early to decide. I guess how first they r moving with samarj, it's just infatuation not love and in SP they wont show romance for long time, definitely they have something on their mind. Let them explore it fullest until then dont make up mind over jodis, it can be disappointing as the same time u will lost interest in serial.😊

actually samarj shared very intense scenes so its really not accptble to watch the change. and sp dont change jodis. and as the story is about friendship and sara being best friends i dnt see radarj happenig afr samarj then that ll mark the end of sara frndship and stry only
Originally posted by -spartacus-

I meant to hurt sam he'll marry radh (dance seq symbolize that only), didnt u c how sam got spell bounded every time he is around. The story may be muquader ka sikander with chidhood sweeties including a revenge track🥱
dear I clearly mentioned it is not saas bahu saga and arjun forcefully marry radz and radz bechari nari sacrifice herself for her friend. And we going for symbolize may be he will use radz to get Sam jealous and throw her like trash like he did in the dance using her after Sam leaves he threw radz. but marrying then it's really butchers arjun character and radz dream about kuch Bana Hai shadhi se pehle jaayegi thel lene.
No one can predict Jodies yaar. This days Married couples also not confirmed don't know when will a triangle comes but present it is Samarj we enjoy them until they break show another Jodi. Its not new in the shows a popular Jodi breaking and adding third angles. If they break samarj we felt bad after we will move out for another show and another Jodi.
actually this show is not saas bahu drama its a youth show moreover a show about friendship dreams and love ofcourse
 so i really dnt see marriage drama coming in atleast before 6months..
n no one can change point of views if one doesnot like the show or the pair they have full librty to leave it. gettng attractd to a pair is not in our hands its the makers who make it so not resistble to fall for a pair.. if we are disappointd we can obvio leave and opt for a new show
its just a reel story. doesnot matter
ppl love to watch good stories in the end not polygons and complications.
Whatever the state of the forum, the show however, thus far seems to have given Neil's character as much importance as all the other three lead characters. I would love for them to keep doing so because it would be a disservice to Shravan Reddy's talent and Neil's character if they reduce his importance.

As much as I love the SamArj pairing, I want the characters to be more than just be defined with the characters that they are romantically paired with. I would like to see Neil's family explored - where is his father -alive/passed away and more of his character explored. I too would hate for him to be a prop piece for the leftover heroine. Most importantly, I want to see the friendship bloom between Radhika & Sam & Neil.

individuals pov is not allowed hear and they think they are more viewers...technically ...so most of radhika viewers are ignoring the forum..then why my dear friend giving ur energy in this forum...writing...

last week it is full of samaira and everyone knows trps...so even after knowing that they will go on say blah...i and my friends totally ignored the forum...at the end of the day everything depends on trps...
if they really wanted to know how many viewers are there for radhika they have to open their eyes and see...otherwise no one cant do anything...and they dont know the meaning of stmts like my pov and dont bash...and they can lock any thread of an individual without any infn... there is a word called manners  
and i agree with you neil is a strong character and i personally like that character and the injustice has been done already.