do you want nauc to go off air?

Poll Choice
No! Such a thing should never happen
Not now. It can go off air after 1 or 2 years
Yes!
Login To Vote
Posted: 8 years ago

[HIDDEN CONTENT]
The content of this post has been Hidden by User.
i wont say that this show should run for years ...but i dont want it to be axed right now
with so many parallel tracks in hand,i wonder how they are gonna finish it in just 15 days
the promo for the nest show is not yet released 
usually they release it 3 to 4 weeks before the show is launched
with barely 2 weeks ahead,i dont think that they wud get time for proper promotion

but the recent avoidance by SP ,decreasing the no:of repeats,1 SPA nomination,rushing the current track,kabir's sudden realization...it seems like everything is slowly falling in place!

i just hope that they dont rush the whole thing and make it unrealistic
going by the no:of tracks,it needs atleast 3 months for the show to get completed -going at a medium pace...

we do have fairly good TRPs...2.3 is not bad...i am rooting for a change in time slot.And one more thing...they are talking abt replacing the show,not that NAUC is going to be axed...i think there is still scope for change in time slot!

pls dont keep ur hopes high...as it will shatter u if the news is bad!
let us hope for the best!
Edited by anulovessarun - 8 years ago
How can something like this ca happen.. ??? Are they out of their minds?? the so caled idiotic serials are still going for years together but why our NAUC is going to go off air ?? why ??? Why the hell ??

Can't the show get another time slot? Hope it doesn't end now. I want it to get a proper ending. 
Originally posted by anjhana

How can something like this ca happen.. ??? Are they out of their minds?? the so caled idiotic serials are still going for years together but why our NAUC is going to go off air ?? why ??? Why the hell ??

i have to say that the new show does sound interesting... but does it hv to  replace NAUC?
All other soaps have been running for like a 1000 years... replace them!
Originally posted by amaya07

Can't the show get another time slot? Hope it doesn't end now. I want it to get a proper ending. 
i hope they meant it that way
hope that nauc's time gets changed
it shud not get replaced
Originally posted by anulovessarun

i wont say that this show should run for years ...but i dont want it to be axed right now
with so many parallel tracks in hand,i wonder how they are gonna finish it in just 15 days
with barely 2 weeks ahead,i dont think that they wud get time for proper promotion

but the recent avoidance by SP ,decreasing the no:of repeats,1 SPA nomination,rushing the current track,kabir's sudden realization...it seems like everything is slowly falling in place!

going by the no:of tracks,it needs atleast 3 months for the show to get completed -going at a medium pace...

we do have fairly good TRPs...2.3 is not bad...i am rooting for a change in time slot

ya i completely agree with you
it shud even not get rushed or NAUC will lose its magic
Originally posted by anulovessarun

we do have fairly good TRPs...2.3 is not bad...i am rooting for a change in time slot.And one more thing...they are talking abt replacing the show,not that NAUC is going to be axed...i think there is still scope for change in time slot!

I agree...the producers a few weeks back in an interview had denied any reports suggesting NAUC going off air...they said these r all rumours...
Would like the show to continue for sometime but not for too long like Anu  said however, whenever they decide to wrap it up, it must have a logical conclusion that leaves a nostalgic feeling.
This is the only show that has kept me glued to the screen in a long time. Thumbs up to all the actors.
Edited by Sweets101 - 8 years ago
It must not be a .ega drama but for now it much long a bit...still we did not come across nibirs romantic moments even..plz plz don't do this