Reporters

India-Forums

Reporters
Reporters

Reporting - on Wrath of Kabir and the progress in KaYa Story!

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:31am | IP Logged

Whoa that was one of the most potent and powerful scene I had seen for a long long time on a TV show.  Outstanding superb!

That whole cabin scene betn Ananya-Kabir had me spellbound.  Clever words, veiled lesson, and dignified silence.  

In nutshell, he essentially told her that she was immature, distrustful, and still had talent to come up with a better story!LOL

He had trusted her innocence but was betrayed by her immaturity!

She was bestowed with wrath but she came out with a very valuable well-taught lesson! 

But that doesn't mean that she was wrong.   His opinion and beliefs shouldn't overshadow her values and mission.  They are essentially his and came out from his own experiences and tribulations of life.

Also he didn't say tht she was essentially wrong.  He said she had tried to disrupt his image, his reputation, his hard work, and sacrifices by her foolish action.   He didn't question her integrity or values.  And she witnessed the passion which drives his ambitions.  Obviously, their goals are different.

And in spite of his harsh stern words,  she was not deterred.  She listened to him carefully, learned where she was wrong, questioned where she needed to and accepted his punishment.

She looked cute with that curly hair and that slanting puppy face when he explained his disappointment and expressed his hurt.

His vent out was natural and overdue.

He hadn't let his guards down against Malvika or Khalid but before her he exposed himself, his silent fear of losing all that he had gained with so much pain, all the while lauding himself for his abilities and natural talent.

He essentially told her to resign and get out of his cabin, but she was relentless and he ended up telling her to stay by taking up a challenge instead!

His sigh at end spoke more of his disappointment with her antics rather than her morality or the integrity of her character.

She will not back down in her stance and will reply him aptly when the time is right I am sure of that.LOL

But for now she will have to work hard, not to gain a place back in his team, but to show her worth again, to Kabir, to KKN, and to world for sake of her father. 

I can see a professional rivalry building up betn Kabir and Manav.

If Ananya chooses not to oppose Kabir's suggestion of working with Manav then we might see a Kabir Vs Ananya game.

But if Ananya chooses not to work for Manav and sets off on a mission to prove her worth once again, it wud b a great thing to watch.

But it depends on whether she has that liberty to choose.

She could mellow down in her approach and attitude and work with Manaav on this Mahi-mother story and also bring in a breaking news appropriate for Kabir's 9 pm. News.

This way she can both redeem her image and credibility and credit herself proudly for taking KKN to top that number one spot.

*Sigh* I know its too much to ask from a leading lady  but she has to prove her mettle having exposed her vulnerable side to Kabir.  Gosh I never thought Kabir would see her cry!  I didn't want that, but then Kabir has many eyes and in the end, it happened for her good.

As for progression of KaYa story , I am quite satisfied.  His opening up unintentionally wud help her understand him better.   The sort of ease and comfort and kind of slight happiness with which he had asked her about her opinion on his questionnaire was a surprise.  It had led him to trust her without any questions and hence his outburst and following disappointment.  There was no need for him to reveal the name of his ex-wife to Ananya or even answer the questionnaire or hint at the truth about Tarini. 

But she is a good listener and a natural person one can go and talk to.  If it wasn't for this professional setting,  they cud've bonded differently.

But he still has a long way to go in understanding Ananya.

His helping out Armaan brot forth his humane side to his colleagues and he didn't essentially needed to tell Ananya that.  She understood it.  Her gyaan he had appreciated actually but was misplaced according to him and it essentially questioned his intellect, wisdom, and abilities.  Whereas, she was just trying to put forward her point and not essentially insult him or trying to risk his career.  When she had risked her own, how can she think of anyone else'!

This Mahi-mother story wud essentially b a background story with respect to her disappearance and wudnt expose Mahi, but  obviously that woudnt b a breaking news content for Kabir.

I don't think so Kabir wud behave unprofessionally with her.  If she came up with worthy news, he will definitely take it up.

Ananya wudn't back out so easily.  She is a fighter and she will fight back.

The equation betn them is gonna change drastically.  More will come out regarding Kabir and how Ananya wud take it wud make the crux of this story.

All in all, Kabir still garners a soft spot for this bacchi jo badi batein der se samjhti hai, par samjhti hai zaroor.

I bet  jald hi koi bada dhamaka zaroor karegi and she is gonna tell herself ke Sir ne danta, sahi danta, par apnepan se hi danta!  Berukhi mohabbat na ban paye par Ananya apni ek jagah to zaroor bana legi!Embarrassed

Edited by violette - 15 May 2015 at 1:16am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

loveasadkrazykajusirimiri

violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:45am | IP Logged

P.s.

Oops.. as per spoiler.. its Ananya vs Kabir!

I don't know I m a lot excited like Khalid!LOLLOLLOL
violette IF-Rockerz
violette
violette

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by quirky_senorita

Awesome analysis...
thnx I find yesterdays epi quite cute actually!LOL

And yes I forgot to mention "tumhari ananya!" and equally quick answer.. "haan kya kiya usne ab!" LOLLOLLOL

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top