Nisha Aur Uske Cousins

TS-Nibir- "Love and Truth: lasts forever"

anjhana thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

Kabir: *shouting at the top of his voice with tears and holding nisha in his arms* Nisha utto ... Anke kol nisha.. Muje dekho...Nisha...

... THUD ... Kabir fell on the ground beside Nisha.. His vision got blurred... He was able to see a man but his vision was not distinct...

Man: If you guyz cross in my way this will be the result...  ( and laughed crazily)... Abb mei dekhuga ki tum dono ko kayun bachaega ? ( Now I will save who will save you both )

Both Nisha and Kabir were lying on the road surrounded by a pool of blood.

AFTER 2 HOURS... CITY HOSPITAL...

All the cousins were peeping inside the ICU.. All they saw was Nisha and Kabir lying side by side with bruised face, their body had bandages they had oxygen mask connecting to their nose and they had many wire connection to their body from some instruments.

Lakshmi was very much stressed when she heard the news over phone and when she saw her daughter and her SIL she fainted.

Whole Gangwal family, Vasundhara ji, Viraj and Mrs. Kaira Viraj everyone were present there and all had a worried expression some felt it very hard to breathe when they saw their family's most energetic kids lying in beds like alien creatures..

Doctor came out and he was bombarded with questions by all ..

Viraj: *Very worried Voice* Ab un dono kaise hai? Wo dono teek hai na ??

Doc:  Wo dono danger zone se bach gayae hai par bahut boold loss hua hai. Futher they have severe head injuries. So operation is a sucees par we need to keep them in observation, so I can't guarantee anything right now. Lets hope for the best.

Ramesh: Par nisha ki bachaa ko ya hua doc. Wo bhi teek hai na?

Doc: Mr. Ramesh are you joking? Aap ko patha hai wo dono kis haalath mei hai ? We saved those tow with great difficulty. But we were not able to save the child. Dyring the accident her won=mb got damaged and the foetus fot injured and it died. It's god's grace that these two are alive now.

Hearing this the whole Gangwal family cried. They recalled the moments of happiness.

*FLASHBACK*

It was a Wednesday morning.The whole GF have gone to the temple and while offering the prayers nisha felt dizzy and she fainted on Kabir's shoulder. Kabit got tensed and Lakshmi too..

LAkshmi: *In a tensed voice* I was telling this in morning itself to her to have her breakfast. But this girl didn't listen to me. Ab Dekho kya hua ?

Dadi: Lakshmiii relax mee.. Pareshanm mat ho beta.. Kabir tu uske muh mei paani keencho..

As instructed by daadi Kabir followed and Nisha regained her conscious.

The family asked them to go to home. At first nisha didn't accept but Kabir forced her and for the first time Kabirra succedded.

Nib  r in car

Kabir had a worried expression in his face, sseing this Nisha asked him

Nisha: Kya hua kabir tum itna tensed kyo ho? Mei tujhe iske pehelae isae dekhi nahi..

Kabir: Nisha you know when you fainted today in the temple I didn't knw what to do. My mind went blank. I thought my breadth was stopping. Please don't ever do this again nisha. Mei tera bina jee nahi saktha hu nishu.

With that a tear escaped from his eyes... Seeing this Nisha understond that her hubby has really felt it very paining. She felt as if she was seeing a small kid who was afraid of loosing his toy. She was moved by the sincerity in his eyes. Kabir stopped the car in the signal it was a traffic jam.. And nisha used this opportunity and gave him a kiss on his cheeks and a peck on his lips. Kabir was happy .. he knew that his lovely dovely wifey would do this to him  when she was very moved by him..

Kabir: *naughty voice*  Don't you want me to drive properly? I know that my is hard to resist, but you need to wait till we go back to our home.. ok ? Waise bhi tum aaj iss saree mei bahut hot lag rahi ho.. Am already having devilish thoughts in my mind and now if u r doing all this to me then I definitely will not see the surroundings and will change it to our bedroom? What do you say?

Nisha blusehed and shyly bet him.

Kabir: So till we go home it would be hard to control yourself right.. So if you want you can lay your head on my shoulder... Am ok with it.. What do you say..

Nisha just stared at him and Kabir was making all his puppy faces and finnaly nisha gave in and did what her hubby said...

Nibir reached home and suddenly Nisha felt nauseatic  and she rushed to the restroom.. She puked there and Kabir on seeing Nisha rushing to the restroom ran behind her and when she puked he was holding her head with at most care and with concern.

Now Kabir understood that something was serious with his wifey.

Kabir: *Worried voice* Nishu tum ko kya hua aaj?? Pehala chakkar aur abhi yeh.. come lets go to the hospital..

Nisha: Arey kuch nahi yaar.. This happens t all ladies during these times.. (Nisha said smiling shyly)

Kabir: * a real duffer* Kya baath kar rahe ho yum? Did dooly, aman, dadi , kriti, lakshmi ma did all this today.. it was only you.. So come lets go and check the doc before something serious happens..

Nisha: *blushing* Hubby ... No need to go to doc.. I know what is happening with me...

Kabir: Wifey iss wakt tumara blushing ki kya jarrorat hai ?? and kyat um bachi hai ?? Why do you hesitate to go to doc.. Am your husband but I need to do the work of dad to you..

Nisha: *irritated* Ab tum sach mei he pap bannaewale ho pagal, duffer..

Kabir: * still confused* Kya bakwas kar rahe ho.. If I need to become a dad first u need to become preg...

Kabir got what his wife was hinting him all these time.. All his worry about her health disappeared and he had a huge smile on his face... He went closer to nisha..

Kabir: is really wat am thinking is true nishu ?? Sachi ??

Nisha: * relived that he understood but blushing more than before * Haaan... sachi muchi pachi mera kabir ki bachii jaroor aanaewala hai !!!

With that Kabir Lost his senses... He felt like what he heard was the most sweetest news ever.. he thought that his nishu never fails to surprise him.. He grabbed nisha and took her in his arms and spinned her around and said

Kabir: Nishu am really a duffer.. U were pregnant and I didn't even know about it.. Sorry nishu... I love you.. ( AND SHOUTED) Mei PAP BANNAEWALA HUUU... With that he planted a passionate kiss on her lips and hugged her tightly...

By that time the GF returned from the temple and they heard what kabir was shouting and they celebrated that moment.. Lakshmi who was worried as nisha fainted in temple was now smiling very very very broadly that all her 32 teeth were visible... Cousins shouted and nisha became as red as a rose and kabir was the happiest husband on the world that day...

*Flashback ends*

Now in Hospital..

Cousins recalled all those happy moments and how kabir and nisha were happy .. how they two were purchasing clothes, cradles, baby shoes and all stuffs related to baby for their child who was yet to come to this world... They were in tears.. they cursed how bad the reality is..

Saurav: guyz don't cry yaar.. When even we find it hard to digest think about how think about how those 2 would feel when they regain their conscious ??

Jwala: *in tears*  Nish bro will die...  why the hell is the god very cruel to my nishu broo ?? (She starts crying vigorously)

Everyone broke down they were not able to control the tears anymore... Dadaji who has never shead a tear in the past 50 years cried ...

That time the police came to the hospital...

Police: Mr.Sumit Singhania you are under arrest for theft and attempt murder.

Now the Gangwal family who were in mental breakdown were shocked and everyone looked at summit confused...

TBC...

Guyz do coment ur thoughts.. waitin 4 temm ๐Ÿ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Klaustrophillic thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Awesome yaar...continue soon...totally luvd it...!!
arviabhigya thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Nice story ๐Ÿ˜Š Loved Kabir and Nisha's romantic conversation ๐Ÿ˜† Loved Kabir's reaction when he got to know Nisha was pregnant ๐Ÿ˜ณ
Waiting to read more
mansi_as18 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
poir nibir. .. luved it keep writing
mika17 thumbnail
Aww beautiful update
Feel bad for nisha and kabir they have lost their first baby 
layaa thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Super yaarrr continue soon..
ammu4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
nice starting๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿผ loved it to the core...flashback scene is the best๐Ÿ˜ณ...waitng 4 the nxt part
update soon
Prizi thumbnail
Sumit k bacche
i'll kill him
plz do pm me nxt update
niki2 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Don't let anything happen to nibir... Hope nibirs bachcha wala happiness will bloom again. eagerly waiting for the next part..plz pm me... Edited by niki2 - 8 years ago
sowmyap03 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
continue..continue..continue..continue..continue..continue..