Vatsals are back in action!

bindiya-95 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Hii everyone, 
this is just a quick post to share how happy i am things are finally going back to normal in the Vatsal household πŸ‘πŸ˜Š
Vihaan is finally making use of himself and that MBA of his and returning to workπŸ˜†
Mums are getting back to their routines, we finally see people eating and talking and being normal humans πŸ˜†
And Aarushi is finally being able to get to know her 7 sasumaas a little better, whether this is a good/bad thing, only time and cvs can tell πŸ˜†

This week has been all lovely episodes, i quite enjoyed them!
Today's episode was somewhat of a filler episode, but koi baat nahi, asli kahani ab shuru hui hai😊
im sure we have lots of lovely moments ahead of us! 
Lots and lots of cute satrangi moments πŸ˜³

Hope everyone else is liking this change of track! i prefer ss when it's at its light hearted, easy going pace. All this lizard, kidnapping tamasha was not for me πŸ€’ 
happy to have original ss atmosphere back ! (hopefully back for good!! but we never know with these cvsπŸ˜†)  

Edited by bpbpbp - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
I'm fully with you! That is what I too loved most about this week's episodes... they are showing the Vatsals returning to normalcy, and it was awesome to see the Satrangi family's typical sweetness and fun and positivity πŸ˜ƒ it is especially a biggg relief see these normal scenes after all that crap they forced us to watch during the past two weeks πŸ˜† I love SS best when it shows such cute and positive scenes :D Please spare us the kidnapping and poisoning and running races πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 
Am really happy we'll see Vihu in office again and in his businessman avatar    and ab Aarushi bhi office mein toh aur bhi mazaa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Yeah... bhagwaan kare this original atmoshphere is here to stay this time... I will not be able to stomach another track like the N-G one πŸ˜†
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

I'm fully with you! That is what I too loved most about this week's episodes... they are showing the Vatsals returning to normalcy, and it was awesome to see the Satrangi family's typical sweetness and fun and positivity πŸ˜ƒ it is especially a biggg relief see these normal scenes after all that crap they forced us to watch during the past two weeks πŸ˜† I love SS best when it shows such cute and positive scenes :D Please spare us the kidnapping and poisoning and running races πŸ˜‘πŸ˜† 

Am really happy we'll see Vihu in office again and in his businessman avatar    and ab Aarushi bhi office mein toh aur bhi mazaa πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† 

Yeah... bhagwaan kare this original atmoshphere is here to stay this time... I will not be able to stomach another track like the N-G one πŸ˜†

Maybe now that things are back to normal in vatsal house *touch wood* our pyaarasa hero will finally shave πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
 And romance with that hitler wali boss??? Kaise πŸ₯Ί
Renu111 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
nice topic bindiya fully agree with u :) hopefully cv will show normal scenes now...i dnt like filler episode..and office work bhi dikhayenge thoda saa. πŸ˜†
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
Agreed!!! Thats why I loved yesterday's episode sooo much...all d scenes be it treasure-hunt,breakfast mein neelima ke sath video chatting or vihaan-mini work-out scene...such a light-hearted,feel good epi it was! I hope CVs don't ruin it now *touch wood*
LoveSidney15 thumbnail
And specially that one: harpreet to neelima: woh kaha hai? Neelima: woh kaun? Harpreet: arre woh yaha aaye they na? Achha sa naam hai... Mini: POSTMAN? *ROFL* Kya comic timing hai hahahaha :D :"D
kautilya04 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: bpbpbp

Maybe now that things are back to normal in vatsal house *touch wood* our pyaarasa hero will finally shave πŸ˜³πŸ˜³ 
 And romance with that hitler wali boss??? Kaise πŸ₯Ί

Ohh how I wishhh he shaves off that beard/stubble!! Aankhen taras gayi hain for his old look :(( 

Don't worry about the hitler waali boss! Apna Vihu hain na... woh koi na koi raasta dhoondh lega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† bohot eesmmmarrttt banda hain πŸ˜†
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Renu111

nice topic bindiya fully agree with u :) hopefully cv will show normal scenes now...i dnt like filler episode..and office work bhi dikhayenge thoda saa. πŸ˜†

Thank you renu πŸ˜Š yeah it was a filler but a good one! But don't worry if you don't watch it you are not missing out on anything big :) 
Theek hai I will watch some office work πŸ˜†πŸ˜† if zee doesn't listen to our demands I myself will join vatsala and design some sarees for Aarushi madam and drape them myself πŸ˜†
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: LoveSidney15

And specially that one: harpreet to neelima: woh kaha hai? Neelima: woh kaun? Harpreet: arre woh yaha aaye they na? Achha sa naam hai... Mini: POSTMAN? *ROFL* Kya comic timing hai hahahaha :D :"D

🀣🀣 Sach mein Harpreet and mini combined are a riot! You remember that scene from a very early episode where mini and vihaan came back from jogging and she made him breakfast but harpreet replaced all the healthy foodπŸ˜†πŸ˜† they put paratha in the toast, kheer instead of oats and lassi instead of orange juice πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
bindiya-95 thumbnail
Originally posted by: kautilya04

Ohh how I wishhh he shaves off that beard/stubble!! Aankhen taras gayi hain for his old look :(( 

Don't worry about the hitler waali boss! Apna Vihu hain na... woh koi na koi raasta dhoondh lega πŸ˜‰πŸ˜† bohot eesmmmarrttt banda hain πŸ˜†

πŸ˜† Today's episode! You're so right😳
Vihaan is so adorable πŸ˜³