Satrangi Sasural
Satrangi Sasural

Vatsals are back in action!

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:20am | IP Logged
Hii everyone, 
this is just a quick post to share how happy i am things are finally going back to normal in the Vatsal household ClapSmile
Vihaan is finally making use of himself and that MBA of his and returning to workLOL
Mums are getting back to their routines, we finally see people eating and talking and being normal humans LOL
And Aarushi is finally being able to get to know her 7 sasumaas a little better, whether this is a good/bad thing, only time and cvs can tell LOL

This week has been all lovely episodes, i quite enjoyed them!
Today's episode was somewhat of a filler episode, but koi baat nahi, asli kahani ab shuru hui haiSmile
im sure we have lots of lovely moments ahead of us! 
Lots and lots of cute satrangi moments Embarrassed

Hope everyone else is liking this change of track! i prefer ss when it's at its light hearted, easy going pace. All this lizard, kidnapping tamasha was not for me Dead 
happy to have original ss atmosphere back ! (hopefully back for good!! but we never know with these cvsLOL)  

Edited by bpbpbp - 15 May 2015 at 12:46am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

shanrykautilya04Renu111

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:59am | IP Logged
I'm fully with you! That is what I too loved most about this week's episodes... they are showing the Vatsals returning to normalcy, and it was awesome to see the Satrangi family's typical sweetness and fun and positivity Big smile it is especially a biggg relief see these normal scenes after all that crap they forced us to watch during the past two weeks LOL I love SS best when it shows such cute and positive scenes :D Please spare us the kidnapping and poisoning and running races AngryLOL 
Am really happy we'll see Vihu in office again and in his businessman avatar Day Dreaming   and ab Aarushi bhi office mein toh aur bhi mazaa WinkLOL 

Yeah... bhagwaan kare this original atmoshphere is here to stay this time... I will not be able to stomach another track like the N-G one LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95Renu111

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:00am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kautilya04

I'm fully with you! That is what I too loved most about this week's episodes... they are showing the Vatsals returning to normalcy, and it was awesome to see the Satrangi family's typical sweetness and fun and positivity Big smile it is especially a biggg relief see these normal scenes after all that crap they forced us to watch during the past two weeks LOL I love SS best when it shows such cute and positive scenes :D Please spare us the kidnapping and poisoning and running races AngryLOL 
Am really happy we'll see Vihu in office again and in his businessman avatar Day Dreaming   and ab Aarushi bhi office mein toh aur bhi mazaa WinkLOL 

Yeah... bhagwaan kare this original atmoshphere is here to stay this time... I will not be able to stomach another track like the N-G one LOL

Maybe now that things are back to normal in vatsal house *touch wood* our pyaarasa hero will finally shave EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
 And romance with that hitler wali boss??? Kaise Broken Heart

kautilya04Renu111

Renu111 IF-Rockerz
Renu111
Renu111

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:16am | IP Logged
nice topic bindiya fully agree with u :) hopefully cv will show normal scenes now...i dnt like filler episode..and office work bhi dikhayenge thoda saa. LOL

bindiya-95kautilya04

LoveSidney15 Senior Member
LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:26am | IP Logged
Agreed!!! Thats why I loved yesterday's episode sooo much...all d scenes be it treasure-hunt,breakfast mein neelima ke sath video chatting or vihaan-mini work-out scene...such a light-hearted,feel good epi it was! I hope CVs don't ruin it now *touch wood*

bindiya-95kautilya04

LoveSidney15 Senior Member
LoveSidney15
LoveSidney15

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:30am | IP Logged
And specially that one: harpreet to neelima: woh kaha hai? Neelima: woh kaun? Harpreet: arre woh yaha aaye they na? Achha sa naam hai... Mini: POSTMAN? *ROFL* Kya comic timing hai hahahaha :D :"D

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

bindiya-95

kautilya04 IF-Dazzler
kautilya04
kautilya04

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 2:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by bpbpbp

Originally posted by kautilya04

Maybe now that things are back to normal in vatsal house *touch wood* our pyaarasa hero will finally shave EmbarrassedEmbarrassed 
 And romance with that hitler wali boss??? Kaise Broken Heart

Ohh how I wishhh he shaves off that beard/stubble!! Aankhen taras gayi hain for his old look :(( 

Don't worry about the hitler waali boss! Apna Vihu hain na... woh koi na koi raasta dhoondh lega WinkLOL bohot eesmmmarrttt banda hain LOL

bindiya-95

bindiya-95 Senior Member
bindiya-95
bindiya-95

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Renu111

nice topic bindiya fully agree with u :) hopefully cv will show normal scenes now...i dnt like filler episode..and office work bhi dikhayenge thoda saa. LOL

Thank you renu Smile yeah it was a filler but a good one! But don't worry if you don't watch it you are not missing out on anything big :) 
Theek hai I will watch some office work LOLLOL if zee doesn't listen to our demands I myself will join vatsala and design some sarees for Aarushi madam and drape them myself LOL

poojashree

Go to top