Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Happy.. thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: anujaashok

What I am thinking is that they might just change the timings of  nauc. I don't think it is getting replaced!!😊

Even I am thinking they wuld change the timings 

Only positive feelings ðŸ˜ŠðŸ˜Š.I am being optimistic 

Nauc wuld not be of air they can't show all those tracks in just 2 weeks ...it 100 percent not possible...so...Guys don't worry 

Take a chill pill

Spruha1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Before starting any show,sp gives its adds before approximately 25 days ago.
And till this date, i never saw any promo of the new show.
And there are major twists in the show,at least after shorting the nauc can off air after 1 month.
So,guys what u think,is it one more remour as before ????
Nhk2001 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I read in an interview with Sukesh Motwani, the producer of this show, that they had the story lined up till May. And the way they are rushing everything I feel it may be true. They could have done do many things in the show: umesh/Amans restaurant, kirtis wedding/career, sukkus career as a actor, Ramesh's singing classes, peer pressure tracks with jwala. All this while slowly Kabir and nisha falling in love. But here they bought a fortune teller to make nisha realize she was in love...that was too soon, although I have to admit I like the way they directed that sequence( could have happened later). And now it took an accident for Kabir to realize his feelings...it's just all going to fast, bullet speed. But I am really going to miss this show. It was unique. I'll just stick to my American sitcoms now. All this trp pressure on these shows ruins them!!!
Lifez_Beautiful thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
My basic question is if they already know youth based shows dnt get the TRPs they are aiming for, then why does SP even bother to air such shows in the first place?! They can fill all their slots wth saaz bahu n saazish and spare us the agony of wondering when our show will get axed and what can we do to prevent it... Seriously why do they show a glimpse of something good and snatch it away abruptly?! 🥱