India-Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat
Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

Will K-Jo Shelve ADHD? (Page 4)

--Pro.vo.King-- IF-Dazzler
--Pro.vo.King--
--Pro.vo.King--

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:06am | IP Logged
I had no idea that KJo is perceived to be such a mean spirited opportunistic person & a fickle Bolly friend or in other words 'a thorough businessman'...wonder what he plans to do with Sid then.. LOL 

BeingChevi IF-Sizzlerz
BeingChevi
BeingChevi

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 3:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by B-TEX

Good idea. I should make another with the title: Will Katrina Go Back to Three Thumbs Now?

Yeah i hope Mohenjo Daro becomes a BB & Katrina realizes she is a fool to cling on to Ranbir and dumps him without mercy Evil SmileLOL  Ayaan can help Ranbir through this & i don mind even if they hook up LOL

You want Ayaan to be Ranbir over Katrina being with Ranbir? LOL
DB_reloaded IF-Addictz
DB_reloaded
DB_reloaded

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 4:53am | IP Logged
no way
IAmLuvBolly IF-Dazzler
IAmLuvBolly
IAmLuvBolly

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:02am | IP Logged
I don't know about ADHM but I'm hoping the superhero flick with Alia is shelved. At the very least Alia should drop out.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

swati82

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:05am | IP Logged
no, it's shooting starts in a month... but yes, if KJo had time enough, he would have thought it differently for sure as he is vicious business.. may be he would have attempted to replace Anushka

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 15 May 2015 at 5:05am
-Arsal- IF-Dazzler
-Arsal-
-Arsal-

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:12am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

no, it's shooting starts in a month... but yes, if KJo had time enough, he would have thought it differently for sure as he is vicious business.. may be he would have attempted to replace Anushka

Why Anushka??

She has a 300 crore movie and a Solo hit with an A certificate for her last two movies.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

IAmLuvBollyKhanSinghKumarG..OAT

KhanSinghKumar IF-Rockerz
KhanSinghKumar
KhanSinghKumar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 5:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Arsal-

Originally posted by KhanSinghTomar

no, it's shooting starts in a month... but yes, if KJo had time enough, he would have thought it differently for sure as he is vicious businessman.. may be he would have attempted to replace Anushka

Why Anushka??

She has a 300 crore movie and a Solo hit with an A certificate for her last two movies.

because she can be replaced easily without repercussionsLOL, she is not from the industry n she cannot do anything to KJo. Also, she is yrf product. If you replace Ranbir, whole industry would choke kJo's neck and warn him, you saw what happened when dp n sonam made fun of rk and how kapoor family blasted KJo...
Anushka is a good actress but she is not like Katrina for whom the audience comes just to watch her for no reason ...and KJo is a producer in the end, so he will think about money...

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 15 May 2015 at 5:17am
Shaitan-Haiwan IF-Sizzlerz
Shaitan-Haiwan
Shaitan-Haiwan

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:24am | IP Logged
He should replace Anushka with Katrina and Ranvir with Ranveer or someone more bankable

I would cancel the movie though lol Ranbir hasn't had a hit film since 2013 lol

Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 15 May 2015 at 10:24am

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index