Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

walkashame thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
I have a theory. Karan loves stirring shit up. He's done it with the casting of most of his movies. The most recent example was Shuddhi where he signed up Salman 30 seconds after Hrithik declined to do it. I think ADHD was a means to pique interest in Bombay Velvet in the sense that Ranbir Anushka are so amazing that Karan has decided to cast them after working with them. I know I'm reaching but I have a twisted mind.
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
He might replace him with some other actor
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I had no idea that KJo is perceived to be such a mean spirited opportunistic person & a fickle Bolly friend or in other words 'a thorough businessman'...wonder what he plans to do with Sid then.. ๐Ÿ˜† 
BeingChevi thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah i hope Mohenjo Daro becomes a BB & Katrina realizes she is a fool to cling on to Ranbir and dumps him without mercy ๐Ÿ˜ˆ๐Ÿ˜†  Ayaan can help Ranbir through this & i don mind even if they hook up ๐Ÿ˜†

You want Ayaan to be Ranbir over Katrina being with Ranbir? ๐Ÿ˜†
IAmLuvBolly thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 7
I don't know about ADHM but I'm hoping the superhero flick with Alia is shelved. At the very least Alia should drop out.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
no, it's shooting starts in a month... but yes, if KJo had time enough, he would have thought it differently for sure as he is vicious business.. may be he would have attempted to replace Anushka
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

no, it's shooting starts in a month... but yes, if KJo had time enough, he would have thought it differently for sure as he is vicious business.. may be he would have attempted to replace Anushka

Why Anushka??

She has a 300 crore movie and a Solo hit with an A certificate for her last two movies.
KhanSinghKumar thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Why Anushka??

She has a 300 crore movie and a Solo hit with an A certificate for her last two movies.

because she can be replaced easily without repercussions๐Ÿ˜†, she is not from the industry n she cannot do anything to KJo. Also, she is yrf product. If you replace Ranbir, whole industry would choke kJo's neck and warn him, you saw what happened when dp n sonam made fun of rk and how kapoor family blasted KJo...
Anushka is a good actress but she is not like Katrina for whom the audience comes just to watch her for no reason ...and KJo is a producer in the end, so he will think about money...
Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
Shaitan-Haiwan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 6
He should replace Anushka with Katrina and Ranvir with Ranveer or someone more bankable

I would cancel the movie though lol Ranbir hasn't had a hit film since 2013 lol Edited by Shaitan-Haiwan - 8 years ago
WittyFlair thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
I don't think so

But it's clear that the people who watch Ranbir's movies expect a certain type of quality from them. Films like Besharam and now BV won't do to bring them to the theaters