Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

SoreThumb thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Yeah i hope its shelved or KJo drops Ranbir from the film instead & takes someone else..Now that'l be really satisfying on a lot of counts atleast for me ðŸ˜†  About Alia & Ranbir, i hope she backs out too..And best thing that can come out of this- Katrina dumps Ranbir cos she thinks he is over ðŸ˜†

😆
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Let's just say it wouldn't be bad if he did. He wrote the script in a day or something ðŸ˜†

And best thing that can come out of this- Katrina dumps Ranbir cos she thinks he is over 😆

Good idea. I should make another with the title: Will Katrina Go Back to Three Thumbs Now?

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Good idea. I should make another with the title: Will Katrina Go Back to Three Thumbs Now?

Yeah i hope Mohenjo Daro becomes a BB & Katrina realizes she is a fool to cling on to Ranbir and dumps him without mercy ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†  Ayaan can help Ranbir through this & i don mind even if they hook up ðŸ˜†
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Yeah i hope Mohenjo Daro becomes a BB & Katrina realizes she is a fool to cling on to Ranbir and dumps him without mercy ðŸ˜ˆðŸ˜†  Ayaan can help Ranbir through this & i don mind even if they hook up ðŸ˜†

Then Karan can actually use his "Usme kya hai jo mujhme nahi hai" line in real life
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

Then Karan can actually use his "Usme kya hai jo mujhme nahi hai" line in real life

🤣  Well to being with, Ayaan is young & seems like a keeper ( he sounds like he is head over heels in love with RK tbh..I don see that even when DP ( in the past) or Katrina talk about him ðŸ˜†) unlike Karan who'l jump ship the moment he sees a hotter/ more desirable bloke on board ðŸ˜†
Guzara_Waqt thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Why Shelved? ? THE SUFFER-STAR KJO is not going to act in this movie 😆

KJO can continue his Villaingiri off-screen plz spare us On-Screen.
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
He probs should but he won't. As for the Alia-Ranbir film i really really really hope Alia backs out of that one

Isn't that Alia-Ranbir movie a mythological superhero flick?

Bhag bhag, Aloo, bhag, Aloo, bhag, Aloo, bhag, Aloo, bhag~

Aandhi aayi, aandhi aayi~

Socklet thumbnail
Waiting for Papa Kapoor's tweet.