Posted: 8 years ago
YOU BOTH ANISH N SILVERFIRE DID A GREAT JOB 
CONGRATS TO BOTH OF YOU FOR YOUR INCREDIBLE JOB 
ITS A PERSONAL REQUEST TO YOU BECAUSE I HAVE FULL FAITH IN YOU BOTH THAT YOU WILL FULFILL MY REQUEST AS WELL AS MY WISH
PLZZZ PLZZZPLZZZ 
I WANT ONLY RISHBALA SCENES EPISODE WISE OR AS YOU WISH TO DO LIKE OTHER SERIALS
SOME SPECIAL MOMENTS BTW RISHBALA

SAB SERIALS KE SAB MAIN LEADS KE SCENES HAI N SPACIAL MOMENTS KE BHI PHIR CHAHE WO ACHCHE HO YA BURE SIRF MB SERIAL KE RISHBALA KE SCENES NAHIN HAI
SO PLZZZ MAKE IT FOR RISHBALA FANS
Edited by meenji22 - 8 years ago
I KNOW MANY OF YOU ALSO WANT THIS 
Is ur "CAPS LOCK" always on ?..

Originally posted by Austin_Inba

Is ur "CAPS LOCK" always on ?..

YES
WHY YOU ASKING THIS IS THERE ANY PROBLEM WITH CAPS LOCK
Edited by meenji22 - 8 years ago
No..i want each and every episode of mb. ..and anish and samitha is doing a great job. ..I have not download the episodes earlier but now I am doing it. .and want every episode ...

So please anish upload every episode of mb on your fb page as you are doing for fans. ..Please don't discontinue. ..😊
Edited by rishbalafan9 - 8 years ago
yes...!! That would be great..!!
Sorry aunty , i cant do tat coz its very difficult process to edit each and every epis and upload them.also i promised many of my followers that i ll upload full mb epis atleast till rishbala's death so ryt now i can't do ur wish .
I'm extremely sorry don't mistake me 🤗
Orelse i ll try after completing full mb epis but i can't promise. i ll try to do it depends on my situation 😳
Originally posted by rishbalafan9

No..i want each and every episode of mb. ..and anish and samitha is doing a great job. ..I have not download the episodes earlier but now I am doing it. .and want every episode ...

So please anish upload every episode of mb on your fb page as you are doing for fans. ..Please don't discontinue. ..😊

No dear don't worry i won't discontinue my uploading process.
Only yesterday i couldn't able to upload as guests had come so i was little busy .
Originally posted by anish17

No dear don't worry i won't discontinue my uploading process.
Only yesterday i couldn't able to upload as guests had come so i was little busy .

thank you very much anish. .🤗😃
no problem...you take your time. .😃
Originally posted by rishbalafan9

thank you very much anish. .🤗😃
no problem...you take your time. .😃
welcome Naina 🤗