Ek Mutthi Aasmaan

EMA- was all about Kamla Ka revenge..!!

shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 8 years ago
I got this idea... of FUN POST from this Post:

Originally posted by: deepu90

Its sahil phone. He married neetu to get his father property or he said tat vithal got to know our affair

So...

I am wondering... How would have been scene... IF AGES ago... Instead of Raghav-Kalpi ... there would have been twist in turn with Sahil and Kamla... and Neetu would be like Pakhi...

Sahil's mom is mentally ill with amnesia... who had left Sahil alone in the world.. Actually she really did have affair with her co-worker... and then lost memory.. and blunders...
Sahil... bechara left alone in city of fast life called Mumbai... started earning by selling Vada Paanv... finally opening Vada-Pav selling chain across the city...!!! Soon, he met... a round and hefty Kamla... a girl in chawl... He started approaching her everyday to be PHRANDZ with her... but she kept on refusing... till she too finally started falling in love thanks to the tasty Vada Pav he used to offer... making her go gaga over him..!!!

Both of them decided to marry...
But Kamla ke parents ne kiya Saaf Inkaar... ek vada pav wala nai ban sakta mere Kamla ka dulha...
Kamla told Sahil... Maa always does this... whole life she has only loved Neetu and she has been neglected... And now... if Sahil who truely loves... her... Kamla will never sacrafice her love for her aai's love... which was always for neetu... her moonhboli beti... aur say... memsaab's beti...!

Sahil aur Kamla were disappointed... they decided to run away and get married...  Sahil told kamla to keep everything ready, as he has got an urgent order for more Samosas... He will come and Marry her... as soon as he finishes deliverying those samosas...

Kamla kept on waiting... waiting and waiting at mandap...😭😭😭😭 But... Sahil never came...

Finally a car screeched in... and stepped down... Sahil in groom's attire with his new wedded dulhan... NEETU..!!!
Huge shock came in for Kamla... as Sahil tried to explain his majboori to Kamla... "Kamla... Mein Majboor THa... Kamla... suno... ek baar... mein Majboor tha..."

I wanted to avenge... My mother's new husband... he who snatched my mother away from me... This girl is his illegitimate daughter who has been raised by your mom as maid and other rich family...!!!
When I went to deliver my samosas... I realized... lady who is buying them... is none other than my momma... she was so rich so happy with her new husband... and I couldn't see her happy... soon I realized she had lost memory... and I hit her with rode... and achanak she recalled and recognized me... her CHUNNU...!!
She told me... how her new husband... always gave her wrong medicines and kept on making her forget her past... and she lived happily ever after with him.. totally foregtting him... and asked for forgiveness...!!!

And... She also told me.. about Neetu... ab I have married Neetu... I will no more be Vada Pav wala... I will snatch away all the property from MG and PD... and make her neetu suffer..

Please... Please wait for me.. just for one year.. Kamla.. Just one year...

Kamla pushes him... WHY?? WHY should I wait for you???
Because you love me and I love You...😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭
Kamla got emotional and hugged him...

However Fate was never in their support...
Kamla's family got her married to Vitthal... who had no work and was unemployed living in chawl...
Kamla was sad... They never wanted me to get married to Sahil because he was vada pav wala... and here... 😭😭😭😭 Deva Save Me../!!!

One year later...
Sahil never returned...and told Kamla to move on as he and Neetu.. had a baby Prem together...
Leaving Kamla completely broken... as she moved on with Vitthal to deliver Pakya...!!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Still REVENGE ON MIND OF KAMLA..!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

deepu90 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Superb story . Tat y kamla raised pakhi as her poppet toy to take revenge from sahil nd neetu
ILoveRagNa thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
🀣 Hence it was Kamla ka sapna to make Kalpana memsaab, and rule the whole world.
Poor Kalpi.
I will make sure, in my story, Kalpi gets her aasman and doesn't give a penny to her mother...
foram. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
haha so all this mahabharat was for kamla ka revenge
🀣
premap thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Hilarious ! Disgusting Kamala deserves.
_green_ thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
And, hence, Neetu got her Ek Mutthi AasmaanπŸ˜†

Kuch bhi πŸ˜†

Edited by _green_ - 8 years ago
_TheBlackRose_ thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
🀣 Hence, Kamla's dream was actually her plan of revenge πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜† make Kalpi stronger than Pookhi, so that Pookhi ultimately spends her life crying πŸ˜ˆ πŸ˜†
IThinkALot thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Hence, their children follow in their footsteps. Pakhi ban gayi neetu aur kalpi ban gayi kamla. 

πŸ˜†

Sahil the vada paav wale ye sab teri wajah se hua!
S0nalii thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
bapare its funny as well as horrible..lol..
Superb post
shahsb_26 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: ban18

Hence, their children follow in their footsteps. Pakhi ban gayi neetu aur kalpi ban gayi kamla. 

πŸ˜†

Sahil the vada paav wale ye sab teri wajah se hua!

😑 Ab fursat milli????