HUMNAVA - VIDEO - [-Vidya Balan, Emraan Hashmi-]

Posted: 8 years ago

Oh my god... 

[YOUTUBE]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17Ebfhs6pMo[/YOUTUBE]

Just... 😳 takes me to another world, far away, ❤️ 

Vidya - Looking her best, love it... so pretty 
Emraan- Looking his best...those cheeks,  ❤️ 

Mohit knows how to depict true love...man, he hits you hard every time.. This was beyond my imagination... honestly, these 2 compliment each other so well,  and Mohit's direction.. 👏👏👏 Hands down champion. 

My verdict: SUPER HIT 😳 

Edited by MrsSalmanKhan - 8 years ago
Wow...I love this. They have amazing chemistry.Edited by Julie_Star - 8 years ago
SO BEAUTIFUL! This is what I call rab ne bana di jodi ⭐️

The song is mesmerising.
visuals are beautiful and emran and vidya look great however, I'm not feeling the song at all🥱
Originally posted by pomegranate

visuals are beautiful and emran and vidya look great however, I'm not feeling the song at all🥱

It was the same with me, first couple listens, I was like meh okay, but I think you have to listen to it a few times, and you won't hit stop...😆 

Originally posted by MrsSalmanKhan

It was the same with me, first couple listens, I was like meh okay, but I think you have to listen to it a few times, and you won't hit stop...😆 

lol I will try but I think a different singer could have elevated this song to another level. it is just so...bland
Edited by pomegranate - 8 years ago
Yep, I don't like Papon... don't know why he was the only option. Lol 
Than I seem to be the only one here right now who feeled the emotions in the song right from the beginning. It's so strong!! But I was also the one who loved phir mohabbat more than hal e dil in Murder 2. I guess I'm not the stronng commercial type :D.
Song is really nice. Lyrics are beautiful. But i did not liked singer. May be i will love it more after listening it again and again. Title track is AWESOME
Originally posted by Clue

Than I seem to be the only one here right now who feeled the emotions in the song right from the beginning. It's so strong!! But I was also the one who loved phir mohabbat more than hal e dil in Murder 2. I guess I'm not the stronng commercial type :D.

I've had this song on loop for ...over 4 hours ..

This song actually reminds me of Banjaara.. even though Banjaara did really well, I'm still not fond of it, due to maybe the words? I just don't like the word banjaara, so it ruins it for me.

However, Humnava is taking over. I love it. It's perfect.. just perfect.. just perfect!!! 

I do believe we could have had another singer, but it's okay, the words, and now the video...both have made me enough happy..

Really hoping well for the film