India-Forums

Introduction of Me

Twinklestar139 Senior Member
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:15pm | IP Logged
Hi guys! I am twinkle and i actually created polls for this show but i never really introduced myself.
So i just want to give a brief introduction. I have just started watching this show from last week And i watched all the 18 episodes in a week of time because i dont have scholl right now and i quite seem to like it. Although i never really knew that this show even existed, i was just surfing on youtube watching my other teen shows and thats when i came across this show. I like all the characters so far n i know that there is too much confusion going around regarding ishaans feelings so i just hope that things get sorted and his character isnt completely ruined. Other then that, the story is pretty good and i am enjoying it. The best part about it is that its a weekend show so i can watch it when im free instead of it being a daily show. Anyways guys, I hope you guys are liking the show as much as I am.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JessicarhIlaTanwar

Jessicarh IF-Dazzler
Jessicarh
Jessicarh

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 7:07am | IP Logged
Twinki..twinki little star..how i wonder how you are...hehe!!
Hello..welcomeHug
Okk so now you'll be the 'poll queen' of the forumLOL
EnjoyHeartHeart
IlaTanwar IF-Rockerz
IlaTanwar
IlaTanwar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Twinklestar139

Hi guys! I am twinkle and i actually created polls for this show but i never really introduced myself.
So i just want to give a brief introduction. I have just started watching this show from last week And i watched all the 18 episodes in a week of time because i dont have scholl right now and i quite seem to like it. Although i never really knew that this show even existed, i was just surfing on youtube watching my other teen shows and thats when i came across this show. I like all the characters so far n i know that there is too much confusion going around regarding ishaans feelings so i just hope that things get sorted and his character isnt completely ruined. Other then that, the story is pretty good and i am enjoying it. The best part about it is that its a weekend show so i can watch it when im free instead of it being a daily show. Anyways guys, I hope you guys are liking the show as much as I am.

Hiii twinkle same here i have too started seeing it recently and its really an amazing show... 

I just waana know how Dr Ishaan character can get ruined as far as i see he is tge main lead... And a positive character 

Beside Kiran srinivas he is really doing great i like him as Dr Ishaan
Twinklestar139 Senior Member
Twinklestar139
Twinklestar139

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by dhruvika1991

Hiii twinkle same here i have too started seeing it recently and its really an amazing show...

I just waana know how Dr Ishaan character can get ruined as far as i see he is tge main lead... And a positive character

its not that his character is gonna get ruined but its just that he has these double feelings as he was with malvika before and he even slept with her and just after a few days he realizes his love for aaliya and thats anweird transition so i just hope that he doesnt get intimate with aliya before telling everything to malvika about his feelings for aaliya.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

IlaTanwar

IlaTanwar IF-Rockerz
IlaTanwar
IlaTanwar

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 12:56pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by dhruvika1991

its not that his character is gonna get ruined but its just that he has these double feelings as he was with malvika before and he even slept with her and just after a few days he realizes his love for aaliya and thats anweird transition so i just hope that he doesnt get intimate with aliya before telling everything to malvika about his feelings for aaliya.

But i guess it will happen he will tell aliyah first about his feeling... They will end up kissing... I dont know but relationship are complicated beside malvika herself draw ishaan away from herself by making him choose one and ishaan's insecurity seeing veer and aliyah will lead to this... Fiasco... But i dont want a negative character of malvika i want her to move on... Bcoz Ishaan has moved on long time its just that he realised it later... Guys are like that... Beside its the story we have ro watch and see hopefully it will come out good and great
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top