Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Kyahikahoon thumbnail
IPL 2024 Match Winner 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 15 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Juhi n sridevi r good..but madhuri is equally good..college scenes in dil, fun scenes in HAHK, raja, scenes with Anil kapoor in beta and khel..she was awesome..
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Sridevi, Juhi and karishma were really good in comedies ..as in they had gr8 comic timing , not only be a supporting actress to the heroes but could pull off the funny expressions and one liners themselves 
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I think its Sridevi hands down ... all other actresses like Juhi,Karishma etc who excel at comedies have admitted to copying Sri, but the original is worth her salt .. ⭐️ 
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kareena, Kajol, Juhi..in no particular order. Left out Serdevi because I haven't seen most of her comedy films. 

It's too early to say for Deepika because she had a help of a funny accent in CE. I want to see her do comedy without a funny accent. Karishma's comic timing is questionable as well..am not sure if I consider her funny. 
Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
Ooolalala thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Kareena, Kajol, and Juhi. 
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

Kareena, Kajol, Juhi..in no particular order. Left out Serdevi because I haven't seen most of her comedy films. 

It's too early to say for Deepika because she had a help of a funny accent in CE. I want to see her do comedy without a funny accent. Karishma's comic timing is questionable as well..am not sure if I consider her funny. 

I don't think the accent was all of it though

Her expressions were way funnier than what came out of her mouth for me. LIke when she says "can you carry me.. being a halwai", I'd show GIFS but can't be bothered lol

in fact if there was anything I didn't like about her act, it was her accent.
karisma, juhi and deepika
Talcum thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Juhi ,Kareena , Sridevi ,Karishma
QueenExpression thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Chippeshwini

I don't think the accent was all of it though

Her expressions were way funnier than what came out of her mouth for me. LIke when she says "can you carry me.. being a halwai", I'd show GIFS but can't be bothered lol

in fact if there was anything I didn't like about her act, it was her accent.

Her accent was funny to me more than her expressions.  That's why I need to see another comedy role from her without a funny accent to say she is good at comedy. I think that's fair. 

PS Do I really need to see the gifs if I have seen the film?
Edited by QueenExpression - 8 years ago
Chippeshwini thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: QueenExpression

Her accent was funny to me more than her expressions.  That's why I need to see another comedy role from her without a funny accent to say she is good at comedy. I think that's fair. 

PS Do I really need to see the gifs if I have seen the film?

I was going to show the GIF of the specific part I found her expressions funny in. 😊