Post dedicated to CooChi :D

nymphadoratonks thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
Okay, I told CooChi that I'll do something for her when I'll reach 100 posts. This is so silly I know but she was my first friend on IF, and I felt I should do something for her since I am grateful to her :D And because I promised her I'll make a post in the MF, I am here. 

Okay so CooChi is one the amazing people I know and she's so full of energy and is so chirpy and okay sometimes a pain in the ass :P She fangirls so well and her analysis of IV's, awesome ๐Ÿ˜†
She joined after me but she's a goldie already, that ass >.< She's loved by all and she's so crazy and so famous too (Everyone who has seen the Moms Of KY2 Edit, it's made by her xDD) Humare thoughts inte milte hai and I enjoy discussing the episodes with her and we troll PaNi and ship them so bad. She's actually the reason so many got into PaNi shipping I guess :D 

Chalo yeh bada hi formal ho gaya, finally she is one kameeni and I love her :D 

Drop in what you think of her too maybe, she'll be overwhelmed :D Waise she'll be too happy anyway I made a post for her but hihihihi, I made a post, I'd like it to be recognised thoda ๐Ÿ˜†
Edited by nymphadoratonks - 8 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

CooChi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: nymphadoratonks

Okay, I told CooChi that I'll do something for her when I'll reach 100 posts. This is so silly I know but she was my first friend on IF, and I felt I should do something for her since I am grateful to her :D And because I promised her I'll make a post in the MF, I am here.

Okay so CooChi is one the amazing people I know and she's so full of energy and is so chirpy and okay sometimes a pain in the ass :P She fangirls so well and her analysis of IV's, awesome๐Ÿ˜†
She joined after me but she's a goldie already, that ass >.< She's loved by all and she's so crazy and so famous too (Everyone who has seen the Moms Of KY2 Edit, it's made by her xDD) Humare thoughts inte milte hai and I enjoy discussing the episodes with her and we troll PaNi and ship them so bad. She's actually the reason so many got into PaNi shipping I guess :D

Chalo yeh bada hi formal ho gaya, finally she is one kameeni and I love her :D

Drop in what you think of her too maybe, she'll be overwhelmed :D Waise she'll be too happy anyway I made a post for her but hihihihi, I made a post, I'd like it to be recognised thoda๐Ÿ˜†

LOL Tonks!!
No likes No comments!
M the first one!! My khushnaseebi!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well you wrote such emotional words for me..I feel like singing Yaaro Dosti for you and give you a FEB5 hug! ๐Ÿคฃ
@Bold..Virtual Pain is really painful.Your ass must be wounded bad ! I'll bring a doctor for you..! ๐Ÿคฃ
@Blue..YEAH!!! THANKS FOR THAT!! IT MEANS A LOT.
๐Ÿคฃ
@Red..๐Ÿ˜Ž ..But the AT Admin is gonna kill me if i do it again...:D

THIS POST IS TOO SHORT..BUT WELL..I CAN COMPROMISE.
Cause you changed your DP yesterday for me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANK YOU SO MUCH TONKS!!
FATAAK SE REACH 200 AND KICK SOME ASSES TO REDUCE THE PAIN IN YOUR OWN ASS!

๐Ÿ˜Ž

P.S the like button is farting now a days...it is unable to shit..so don't mind huh.Edited by CooChi - 8 years ago
Originally posted by: CooChi

LOL Tonks!!
No likes No comments!
M the first one!! My khushnaseebi!! ๐Ÿ˜ƒ
Well you wrote such emotional words for me..I feel like singing Yaaro Dosti for you and give you a FEB5 hug! ๐Ÿคฃ
@Bold..Virtual Pain is really painful.Your ass must be wounded bad ! I'll bring a doctor for you..! ๐Ÿคฃ
@Blue..YEAH!!! THANKS FOR THAT!! IT MEANS A LOT.
๐Ÿคฃ
@Red..๐Ÿ˜Ž ..But the AT Admin is gonna kill me if i do it again...:D

THIS POST IS TOO SHORT..BUT WELL..I CAN COMPROMISE.
Cause you changed your DP yesterday for me. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

THANK YOU SO MUCH TONKS!!
FATAAK SE REACH 200 AND KICK SOME ASSES TO REDUCE THE PAIN IN YOUR OWN ASS!

๐Ÿ˜Ž

P.S the like button is farting now a days...it is unable to shit..so don't mind huh.

Saali Kameeni, mai kya karun likes nahi aaye, post toh tumhare liye hi hai ๐Ÿ˜›
You'll give me FEB5 hug, I'll push you away/ Oh yes, virtual pain -_-, tumhare wajah se I sit in front of the computer for so long, my bum hurts okay? xDDD Ab it'll take 2 more months for me to reach 200 probably, I pray to God tab tak show chale xDDD 
mamathasridhar thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Both of you...adorable , Love you!! Keep rocking!!
Sahithi๐Ÿค—

CooChi๐Ÿค—
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: nymphadoratonks

Saali Kameeni, mai kya karun likes nahi aaye, post toh tumhare liye hi hai๐Ÿ˜›
You'll give me FEB5 hug, I'll push you away/ Oh yes, virtual pain -_-, tumhare wajah se I sit in front of the computer for so long, my bum hurts okay? xDDD Ab it'll take 2 more months for me to reach 200 probably, I pray to God tab tak show chale xDDD

PDA bhaari pad gaya tujh par! ๐Ÿคฃ
Your pichwada needs some pain to realise Manik's real pain.Cause you are one shallow fangirl.(not really)
You don't write long posts and fangirl even when your English is good. ๐Ÿ˜†
FEB5 hug toh mai tumhe dekar hi rahungi!!
Hu hu ha ha ha ha!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

What?? 2 more months??
Behen ..you come for season 2 then!!
What even?! Spam na..Start spamming..

I know you love Manik and thats why m gonna give you his Kasam.
Tumhe Manik ki Kasam hai tonks..you'll TRY spamming everyday!
CooChi thumbnail
Originally posted by: mamathasridhar

Both of you...adorable , Love you!! Keep rocking!!

Sahithi๐Ÿค—

CooChi๐Ÿค—

๐Ÿค— You are the only one!!!! ๐Ÿค—
Originally posted by: CooChi

PDA bhaari pad gaya tujh par! ๐Ÿคฃ
Your pichwada needs some pain to realise Manik's real pain.Cause you are one shallow fangirl.(not really)
You don't write long posts and fangirl even when your English is good. ๐Ÿ˜†
FEB5 hug toh mai tumhe dekar hi rahungi!!
Hu hu ha ha ha ha!! ๐Ÿ˜ˆ

What?? 2 more months??
Behen ..you come for season 2 then!!
What even?! Spam na..Start spamming..

I know you love Manik and thats why m gonna give you his Kasam.
Tumhe Manik ki Kasam hai tonks..you'll TRY spamming everyday!

๐Ÿ˜ก

@Mamatha akka :*