Dosti.. Yariyaan.. Manmarzian

Wow. Whats this show about?

Posted: 8 years ago
Yesterday I tried watching bits of the ending dance scene and I was intrigued. How are Arjun and Sam related? Why does Arjun avoid Sam in front of everyone and dance with her in private?

Whats their story? Anyone?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Ri21 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
opps very long story ðŸ˜†
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=4377936
well read this post i have mentioned almst all the samarj scenes here. ðŸ˜Š
beatsdongandy thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
sam is a lonely girl in d crowd.her mother blames her for her son's death.nvr appreciates her.she is alrdy hrtbroken but a strong girl has best frnd neil n dad samrat who love her.arjun was a stranger who came in her life suddenly oneday.n from then she kept on meeting arjun frequently but his character n story is still to unfold.it has been shown he has come for revenge stuff but why havent shown but deep down somewhere hes also heartbroken.he is making sam to fall for him with his charm to hurt her n sam is falling..after todays episode its clear that sam and arjun r childhood swthrts but something happend n they lost contact.n arjun avoiding sam infront of everyone becoz he wanted to make her feel jelous as sometime before sam was ignoring him n making him jelous spending more time with neil.also in childhood it was shwn lil arjun starring at lil sam but lil sam is dancing with sumone else.. uff sorry for the mess but thats how i can recall thr story.sorry :D :p
Sea-Hawk thumbnail
It's about 4 people .. Sam who is a strong and independent girl from Mumbai having a family issue as her mother blames her for her bro's death, Radhika who came from Hrishikesh to peruse a career in the same office Sam works, Neil is Sam's best buddy much caring about Sam and more or less about all. Arjun is the mystery man who has some secret agenda against Sam and now simply seducing her for avenging something that's not revealed yet
soni595 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hi, welcome! In short, Arjun's a puppet master that has entered Samaira's life & BirdSong for hidden motives. Arjun knows how to play with the strings of Samaira's heart and hence he creates the momentum for jealousy (payback?planned seduction?) and then as expected she gets pissed & he strikes - ie. dances with her. Previous episodes have also shown him to orchestrate run-ins with Samaira & had her attend a party with him only to abandon her.
Swetha-Sai thumbnail
^ Thanks for the brief update of Arjun's character so far! :)