Qubool Hai

India-Forums

Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Amnesia.It's all about them.The men. (Page 2)

simran_singh_24 IF-Rockerz
simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 9:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Exactly. This track should be dealt very delicately. It deals about a woman n these two men, not a love triangle, bt hw she should get her memory back when she is thinking she has a husband called Shaad who is selfish n doesn't want her to see the truth n keep her in a world of delusion n other man who is a stranger to her bt she feels connected who wants her to see the light, keeps questioning her about the lie world n is trying to say there is another world out there which is real bt not clearly what exactly it is afraid of her health. With both the sides, she gets stressed n it can clearly affect her health.  One side her mind says Shaad's world is real while her heart doesnt connect whereas with the stranger her heart is connecting bt logic seems to fail because she has facts of lies nt truths. She will be getting mentally stressed out on whom to believe n what to believe n tries to remember bt fails too- It is all a delicate matter. It is about Jannat and Sanam.

It clearly deals about a delusional life n a real life the woman doesn't knows which is a lie n which is a truth. 

But, this doesn't mean Aahil should keep mum n let her stay in this harmful delusional life because it can mentally stress her out.

Aahil should deal this with utmost delicateness n should make some move to keep this man away from Sanam's life bt in a way he shouldn't stress out Sanam using his powers or anything bt keep him away. Also, he shouldn't stress her out by telling her the truth at once cause I dont think the Jannat in Sanam would listen to it. He should slowly make her remember everything n as they say an EMA track where sanam herself should confess the love she feels for this man, that is when truth should come out.

Also, the next part is about the guilt after knowing the truth, the guilt is too heavy, knowing that u have a husband who loves u madly n giving someone else the rights. That, is something that a woman cannot bear. That is why Aahil should keep her away from him, the more Shaad is close, the more guilt.

Next thing, is Shaad's Abbu's promise. After knowing the truth Sanam would surely leave him, bt as I said the EMA track that is when she will hesitate. She should overcome even that n I wish sanam gets some support here, maybe from aahil or from her badi ammi, haya or seher. Badi ammi would be the best.

Then is Shaad's confession, either sanam shouldnt say yes to it because of the emotional ema with aahil or somehow the confession doesnt happen or again it is diifucult for jannat if she says yes. 

Next, is Shaad should be punished properly, which i dont think will happen.

If these things are shown properly, I would enjoy the track.

Darlingpinks, you said nicely. This is a track about a woman and two men.not two men & their love.It's complex and needs to be handled delicately , not in a contrived way, so that they continue to let the villain romance the victim right infront of her husband.
You mentioned Snam's guilt.That's something that bothers many too but doesn't seem to bother the Cvs.LOL That's what i said, it's being told from a man's pov, disregarding feelings that women feel deeply.
Shaad's Abbu's promise doesn't mean anything to me.He was a sensible man and if he had known about his son's charade,he would never ask a random woman or another man's wife to stay with him.That promise was sought and given under misleading circumstances and I would like Sanam not to spare a second thought to it.
anyway, Shad will never be alone in prison or hell or heaven.LOL
The confession will not happen.I think, it'll be like Rehan's infatuation with Sanam before marriage. Aahil will know it & won't tell her.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Intuitive

fatima30 Goldie
fatima30
fatima30

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:13am | IP Logged
...Hmmm I agree too

Sanam doesn't remember anything about her life...in that instant a woman would want to keep her distance from a stranger who wants to stay so close right?...But in Sanam's case she just accepted what Shaad said! She even stared at him whilst he was in shorts! Lol

A dialogue I would've loved to have heard from Aahil is..."you don't remember your nikaah so if I tell you I'm your husband and you're my Sanam would you believe me too...? What reason would you have for not believing me?"

I really think this would make Sanam think a little at least about Shaad...and his LIES!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklasimran_singh_24Intuitive

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 10:28am | IP Logged
Originally posted by fatima30

...Hmmm I agree too

Sanam doesn't remember anything about her life...in that instant a woman would want to keep her distance from a stranger who wants to stay so close right?...But in Sanam's case she just accepted what Shaad said! She even stared at him whilst he was in shorts! Lol

A dialogue I would've loved to have heard from Aahil is..."you don't remember your nikaah so if I tell you I'm your husband and you're my Sanam would you believe me too...? What reason would you have for not believing me?"

I really think this would make Sanam think a little at least about Shaad...and his LIES!

@bold-I guess, it comes from a casual approach to physical boundaries, something, i think women care more than men and not told from a woman's place.
We need, more dialogues for everyone.
And some reflection on Sanam's part about her family, memories about her sisters,Badi ammi and her Dhaba which was very close to her heart.she is more than an object of desire and possession between men.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

JShuklaIntuitive

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Sim,
Jannat is living through a farce. Every time her true self comes out, Shad suppresses it...He keeps saying...'I know this is what she needs.'

I love the writing there...Esp today in teh car...He made a choice for Jannat...Ahil heard her choice and acted on that.

The picture is getting clear. Ahil will wait till Sanam finds her way back...and we will have to wait too...

But the way he is helping her out and can't help himself any more...It is a joy to watch his excitement.Day Dreaming 

simran_singh_24Intuitive

JShukla IF-Dazzler
JShukla
JShukla

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Sim,
Jannat is living through a farce. Every time her true self comes out, Shad suppresses it...He keeps saying...'I know this is what she needs.'

I love the writing there...Esp today in teh car...He made a choice for Jannat...Ahil heard her choice and acted on that.

The picture is getting clear. Ahil will wait till Sanam finds her way back...and we will have to wait too...

But the way he is helping her out and can't help himself any more...It is a joy to watch his excitement.Day Dreaming 
I disagree Soup and Sim. unless Sanam knows her life is currently a lie, it is not a choice. I am sure he has guessed that Shad has told her he is her husband and she has believed it.
A knocked out woman cannot make choices. She can only make mistakes.If my loved one is drunk, I WILL NOT allow them the choice of driving. I shall take the steering wheel then. Aahil is Sanam's lover and husband. He has the right to ensure she comes back to her right state of mind and THEN makes choices

Edited by JShukla - 15 May 2015 at 11:47am

chicksoupIntuitive

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:47am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chicksoup

Sim,

CS-  My gripe is that Jannat/Sanam is shown only thr' the eyes of these men. 
'I know her" . 
"No I know her better".
How does she feels about not knowing anything?Not even her favourite drink?
I would like/ would have liked some monologues from Sanam as an individual.

I too enjoyed today's episode. I like Ahil, make no mistake. infact, i was worried, they'll dumb him down to focus on HER.LOL
Sanam just sat there today.Letting them make the choice of visiting the dargah.Either a thankful look at ahil or a triumphant look at shad for getting her way would have acknowledged her as an individual.She is just being led by these two ATM.
It has been 2 months & I think it's about time they started showing Sanam emerging in other ways in little doses. I know, what's the story they have cooked/contrivedLOL No harm in showing her identity or lack of identity crisisLOLBasically, her inner turmoil in other areas, not the touch & feel of these two men, one magnificent and other brain deficient.LOL

JShuklachicksoupIntuitive

chicksoup IF-Sizzlerz
chicksoup
chicksoup

Posted: 15 May 2015 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Sim,
Like U said, sit back and enjoy Ahil now...because the day Sanam gets to play the heroine, they will dumb him downLOL...Hoping not. I don't want KV sitting in the stands.

J,

Yes we take charge when a loved one is not able to make choices. Problem here is, Jannat is weak enough to faint at the mention of her past...and strong enough to grab the arm Shaad offers.

She is in a very fragile state.
That is why Ahil will go the friendly route.Wink He will not push...just gently guide her...like a baby on a pram...show her the things she wants to see and quietly feed her without her even knowing...which is also why Jannat doesn't have much of a monologue YET. She needs some nourishment by Ahil. Look closely at how she looked back at Ahil today. She looked so cheerful...and she looked more at ease as she requested him to join them...Day Dreaming  Baby steps that she is taking...Wink

Contrast that with the way she looked at Shaad...Like a woman enslaved in a marriage.Clap

Edited by chicksoup - 15 May 2015 at 11:56am

anju32simran_singh_24Intuitive

simran_singh_24
simran_singh_24

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 3:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by VERITAS13

I have always been very surprised at the way that Gul and her people have presented females in their shows! From what I have seen they always like to show the women as a victim, destitute, at mercy of hero, or losing her self respect etc. It is shocking how regressive the way they show females are! 

Sanam was a bit outside of this. Zoya too. But they made her do big talks but then defer to Mr Khan sometimes when she didn't need to! They want to turn the women into door mat! Now this Jannat has been shown as a weak and mentally traumatised female. (I guess after everything she went through lately is understandable). But I agree with TM. Why are they treating her like she is some thing that can be passed between men? Like who wins her? Is she a trophy? What an insult! THIS is why the Pakistan story did not connect with me and I stopped watching! I did not enjoy how they were showing a women being treated like a thing. Some man decides what's good for her and that is it? Seriously? It appears that sort of unpalatable story even had takers? What do you know? But the good thing is TRP audience showed they didn't like it! 

Now this should be about the girl. It's not even about her choosing as such! It is about her right to know the truth about her life and who she is! Not about choosing some man! Why would she chose Shaad anyway? He is nothing but a liar who took advantage of her memory loss! Tricking someone and pretending to be their husband is not a small thing! That is a huge violation and punishable by law! I won't even go into Aahil and Shaad coz this is not about them! This should be about this women who is being treated with so much disrespect finally getting to know who she is! Because what she is being put through is unacceptable on a human level if nothing else! She is being told so many lies that is compromising her mental state even more! This needs to stop the sooner the better! 

I think this is the longest post I have ever made! :) 
Thanks for the thoughtful comment.Big smile
Regressive women are the norm on indian tele now a days, and GK's shows kinda romanticise the helplessness of her heroines. Here, they've gone beyond that & ha've totally dehumanised her and made her a doll to be emotionally manipulated by those around her.I dread what S2 can do to her in her state of no-mindLOL

Yes, Sanam was strong.She had lot of self respect and even for someone with meagre resources she was financially independent and emotionally strong. She is so broken so that she can be cared for by a creepDead
I think, they should start humanising her from this state of doll or in harsher term a sex toy by showing, her thought process. 
Like the dargah scene y'day, there was no sign of her taking in her surroundings & processing it.I'm not asking for FBs, it's held back for a reason I guess. It was her,looking at/for  this guy & the other guy.Dead

Go to top