Amnesia.It's all about them.The men.

Posted: 8 years ago
Amnesia.It's all about them.The men.

That's how i feel watching the current track. 

There is a woman with big  beautiful eyes who has lost it.It-the ego centric identity, that defines who she is and what she wants and where she comes from and where she wants to go.

She is taken in by a man who decided to give her a name & she has assumed that as her identity.

She was once with another man,when she had a different identity.

Life was good when these two didn't collide. She was happy like a woman possessed by a happy ghost, unaware she had a different life, different joys.

Then, the past came visiting. How does she feel?When her past collides with her present,  a present that is  craftily constructed by a selfish man?

I feel, this track has turned out to be the love tussle between the two men in Sanam's life.One, the love of her life,her soul-mate and the other the strange who wants to steal her soul.

It should ideally be about HER. Not WHO gets to keep HER.
I don't know whether we've any women in the creative team.I don't count Gul here.😆 she hasn't shown any of woman's sensibility so far in this show.Seems, it's a male dominated team,churning out something from their pov of power and ownership.may be that's why the sensitive women here are disgusted and angry with this track. It started off bad enough in Fakeistan and i don't know how it's going to end.

What will we get to watch, in the middle?Can we enjoy what we watch?
Edit-

Will we enjoy if we watch her being lied to by both men?  I hope they don't show Aahil being forced to be Sahil after they reach Bhopal.Tho' it sounds exciting to imagine these guys fighting it out on a field levelled,it makes me kinda uneasy that, Ahil will be on the same level as Shaad .And as others have pointed out,how will Sanam feel,once she knows,he lied to her and let her live a lie?

So, Cvs, balance it all out.Don't make it all about them .The men. Thiis is about HER.
Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago

Sim - I totally agree!

Aahil is not the regular MCP who feels his wife is soiled when touched by another man. Yeah we get it.

Shad definitely is a sociopath. It was never about anyone except himself!

I do get it that Ahil has best interests of Sanam in mind and he wants to deal with this very delicately. IMO Ahil has already realized the guy is not totally normal. Perhaps Aahil has realized he cannot approach this with a war cry. so he is using gorilla warfare.

But what is disturbing you, me and many others is the commodity status awarded to a person by the script...😡

Shaad needs to be called un-hinged ASAP. And it is extremely ir-responsible to do so. Well this is saint Sanam... but just imagine if my husband were to leave me with a good natured person in my 'talli' state... I'd not forgive him in my whole life. I'd expect him to forcefully keep me safe till I am back in senses. Right now Sanam is not her senses

. Her husband CANNOT let her stay in harm's way at all specially in her current state when she cannot protect herself.
I hope Aahil either uses some contrived way to keep the sociopath away and if it does not work he needs to confront him directly and call the authorities if needed.
Edited by minnie2308 - 8 years ago
^^Minnie- agree totally.
Sorry, i've to rush to work.will get to this in the evening.
Simran, you are so right about this whole thing...It has been all about Shaad with regards to Jannat from the minute she entered his home as his wife...
And just to show that they made Kichdly out of amnesia itself so Sanam can be treated like a commodity here at the hands of Shaad to romance and enjoy...

They even made her easily breakable too for the same reason...so the audience is supposed to be fooled into believing all this is being done to avoid trauma for Sanam...contrived much???

The other thing is Ahil confronting Shaad...Actually now that Ahil has figured out that Shaad is tricking Sanam into believing they are married, Ahil should outright show them the pics of his wife and what happened to her and how someone named Jannat called him a month ago or so and suggest they all go to the authorities to clear this out and figure out if infact Jannat is Sanam or not...

Lets not forget, Shaad is in India currently and Sanam is a navaban well known by the public and about her missing status so with authorities this infact can be cleared out...specially since the cvs are so wanting to show Shaad as a "good" guy at heart...
Ahil going this route would also make it known to Sanam too that there might be some truth in what Ahil is saying and also if Shaad is to try and flee India with Sanam nonetheless then it is official that he is a criminal and the authorities can be put on his trail before he gets to Pak...

Exactly. This track should be dealt very delicately. It deals about a woman n these two men, not a love triangle, bt hw she should get her memory back when she is thinking she has a husband called Shaad who is selfish n doesn't want her to see the truth n keep her in a world of delusion n other man who is a stranger to her bt she feels connected who wants her to see the light, keeps questioning her about the lie world n is trying to say there is another world out there which is real bt not clearly what exactly it is afraid of her health. With both the sides, she gets stressed n it can clearly affect her health.  One side her mind says Shaad's world is real while her heart doesnt connect whereas with the stranger her heart is connecting bt logic seems to fail because she has facts of lies nt truths. She will be getting mentally stressed out on whom to believe n what to believe n tries to remember bt fails too- It is all a delicate matter. It is about Jannat and Sanam.

It clearly deals about a delusional life n a real life the woman doesn't knows which is a lie n which is a truth. 

But, this doesn't mean Aahil should keep mum n let her stay in this harmful delusional life because it can mentally stress her out.

Aahil should deal this with utmost delicateness n should make some move to keep this man away from Sanam's life bt in a way he shouldn't stress out Sanam using his powers or anything bt keep him away. Also, he shouldn't stress her out by telling her the truth at once cause I dont think the Jannat in Sanam would listen to it. He should slowly make her remember everything n as they say an EMA track where sanam herself should confess the love she feels for this man, that is when truth should come out.

Also, the next part is about the guilt after knowing the truth, the guilt is too heavy, knowing that u have a husband who loves u madly n giving someone else the rights. That, is something that a woman cannot bear. That is why Aahil should keep her away from him, the more Shaad is close, the more guilt.

Next thing, is Shaad's Abbu's promise. After knowing the truth Sanam would surely leave him, bt as I said the EMA track that is when she will hesitate. She should overcome even that n I wish sanam gets some support here, maybe from aahil or from her badi ammi, haya or seher. Badi ammi would be the best.

Then is Shaad's confession, either sanam shouldnt say yes to it because of the emotional ema with aahil or somehow the confession doesnt happen or again it is diifucult for jannat if she says yes. 

Next, is Shaad should be punished properly, which i dont think will happen.

If these things are shown properly, I would enjoy the track.

Minnie, btw I do agree with you about how Ahil is taking things right now in Himachal. But once he gets them to Bopal Ahil has no reason to play to Shaads lies...I mean come on...he has proof, Sanam's family and authority on his side while what Shaad has is just a pack of lies which he can't substantiate. 
And if after all the proofs if Sanam still chose to be with Shaad (which in itself is quite illogical) but nevertheless then she should be let to choose what she wants...thats what it all comes down to.
Have Shaad tell her the truth and then its upto her...
But atleast she won't be a victim anymore...

Originally posted by minnie2308

Sim - I totally agree!

Aahil is not the regular MCP who feels his wife is soiled when touched by another man. Yeah we get it.

Shad definitely is a sociopath. It was never about anyone except himself!

I do get it that Ahil has best interests of Sanam in mind and he wants to deal with this very delicately. IMO Ahil has already realized the guy is not totally normal. Perhaps Aahil has realized he cannot approach this with a war cry. so he is using gorilla warfare.

But what is disturbing you, me and many others is the commodity status awarded to a person by the script...😡

Shaad needs to be called un-hinged ASAP. And it is extremely ir-responsible to do so. Well this is saint Sanam... but just imagine if my husband were to leave me with a good natured person in my 'talli' state... I'd not forgive him in my whole life. I'd expect him to forcefully keep me safe till I am back in senses. Right now Sanam is not her senses

. Her husband CANNOT let her stay in harm's way at all specially in her current state when she cannot protect herself.
I hope Aahil either uses some contrived way to keep the sociopath away and if it does not work he needs to confront him directly and call the authorities if needed.
Minnie- u put everything so well. Yes, Sanam is not in her senses and Ahil as her husband & the only family here as to act in her best interests now and the impact it'll have on her once she comes to her senses.
Commodification of amnesic women ,seems like the norm on Indian shows.The ISPKND-EBP on SP as a similar situation,where the hero's rival keeps the woman as his wife for revenge🤢But atleast there,his actions are not romanticised, so not defended by anybody.
IMO, the dialogues writers should get their act together. Let viewers know more of Sanam's struggle to piece herself together.
Some have even said seeing Sanam with another man is a punishment for Aahil. It's not. I want the Cvs to treat her as an individual, not a piece of meat between two hungry dogs. 
Originally posted by SheAish

Simran, you are so right about this whole thing...It has been all about Shaad with regards to Jannat from the minute she entered his home as his wife...
And just to show that they made Kichdly out of amnesia itself so Sanam can be treated like a commodity here at the hands of Shaad to romance and enjoy...

They even made her easily breakable too for the same reason...so the audience is supposed to be fooled into believing all this is being done to avoid trauma for Sanam...contrived much???

The other thing is Ahil confronting Shaad...Actually now that Ahil has figured out that Shaad is tricking Sanam into believing they are married, Ahil should outright show them the pics of his wife and what happened to her and how someone named Jannat called him a month ago or so and suggest they all go to the authorities to clear this out and figure out if infact Jannat is Sanam or not...

Lets not forget, Shaad is in India currently and Sanam is a navaban well known by the public and about her missing status so with authorities this infact can be cleared out...specially since the cvs are so wanting to show Shaad as a "good" guy at heart...
Ahil going this route would also make it known to Sanam too that there might be some truth in what Ahil is saying and also if Shaad is to try and flee India with Sanam nonetheless then it is official that he is a criminal and the authorities can be put on his trail before he gets to Pak...

SA, great to see you back🤗 Missed your voice of clarity.

Jannat is about Shaad and Ahil too. I feel the Cvs got carried away in forcing a triangle and carrying forward the story, they forgot the rights & wrongs of showing a woman in such compromising  situations. 
So far, we endured  Shadd's creepiness passed off  for romance.Not once Jannat's dilemma of her loss of identity and the feeling of being uprooted was shown. as KK has said many times, that track was told from his pov. A man's pov. 
The bits & pieces they showed from Sanam's pov was trivialised to the extent it was unpalatable to any woman who could put herself in Sanam's place..
I've high expectations from Aahil. He should deal with Shaad w.o harming Sanam's mental state.
They've reduced her to the rubble  ðŸ¤¢

Edited by simran_singh_24 - 8 years ago
Originally posted by darlingpinks

Exactly. This track should be dealt very delicately. It deals about a woman n these two men, not a love triangle, bt hw she should get her memory back when she is thinking she has a husband called Shaad who is selfish n doesn't want her to see the truth n keep her in a world of delusion n other man who is a stranger to her bt she feels connected who wants her to see the light, keeps questioning her about the lie world n is trying to say there is another world out there which is real bt not clearly what exactly it is afraid of her health. With both the sides, she gets stressed n it can clearly affect her health.  One side her mind says Shaad's world is real while her heart doesnt connect whereas with the stranger her heart is connecting bt logic seems to fail because she has facts of lies nt truths. She will be getting mentally stressed out on whom to believe n what to believe n tries to remember bt fails too- It is all a delicate matter. It is about Jannat and Sanam.

It clearly deals about a delusional life n a real life the woman doesn't knows which is a lie n which is a truth. 

But, this doesn't mean Aahil should keep mum n let her stay in this harmful delusional life because it can mentally stress her out.

Aahil should deal this with utmost delicateness n should make some move to keep this man away from Sanam's life bt in a way he shouldn't stress out Sanam using his powers or anything bt keep him away. Also, he shouldn't stress her out by telling her the truth at once cause I dont think the Jannat in Sanam would listen to it. He should slowly make her remember everything n as they say an EMA track where sanam herself should confess the love she feels for this man, that is when truth should come out.

Also, the next part is about the guilt after knowing the truth, the guilt is too heavy, knowing that u have a husband who loves u madly n giving someone else the rights. That, is something that a woman cannot bear. That is why Aahil should keep her away from him, the more Shaad is close, the more guilt.

Next thing, is Shaad's Abbu's promise. After knowing the truth Sanam would surely leave him, bt as I said the EMA track that is when she will hesitate. She should overcome even that n I wish sanam gets some support here, maybe from aahil or from her badi ammi, haya or seher. Badi ammi would be the best.

Then is Shaad's confession, either sanam shouldnt say yes to it because of the emotional ema with aahil or somehow the confession doesnt happen or again it is diifucult for jannat if she says yes. 

Next, is Shaad should be punished properly, which i dont think will happen.

If these things are shown properly, I would enjoy the track.

Darlingpinks, you said nicely. This is a track about a woman and two men.not two men & their love.It's complex and needs to be handled delicately , not in a contrived way, so that they continue to let the villain romance the victim right infront of her husband.
You mentioned Snam's guilt.That's something that bothers many too but doesn't seem to bother the Cvs.😆 That's what i said, it's being told from a man's pov, disregarding feelings that women feel deeply.
Shaad's Abbu's promise doesn't mean anything to me.He was a sensible man and if he had known about his son's charade,he would never ask a random woman or another man's wife to stay with him.That promise was sought and given under misleading circumstances and I would like Sanam not to spare a second thought to it.
anyway, Shad will never be alone in prison or hell or heaven.😆
The confession will not happen.I think, it'll be like Rehan's infatuation with Sanam before marriage. Aahil will know it & won't tell her.
...Hmmm I agree too

Sanam doesn't remember anything about her life...in that instant a woman would want to keep her distance from a stranger who wants to stay so close right?...But in Sanam's case she just accepted what Shaad said! She even stared at him whilst he was in shorts! Lol

A dialogue I would've loved to have heard from Aahil is..."you don't remember your nikaah so if I tell you I'm your husband and you're my Sanam would you believe me too...? What reason would you have for not believing me?"

I really think this would make Sanam think a little at least about Shaad...and his LIES!