Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

If all else fails, we can drool over ARK..I think he is a hottie..No one comes close in Bollywood right now..Atleast the mainstream heroes πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

We will think of something. Lets see.

Cant see any other film worth discussing at this point. Everything looks bakwaas.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Oh god..Am sorry guys πŸ˜†  I din even realize i was giving out spoilers πŸ˜†  Well, it wasn't a suspense thriller anyway so that wont really harm your chances of liking/ disliking the film πŸ˜†

Nah, I liked it.

It lowered my expectations a lot.πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

That Awkward moment, not even Day 1 has passed & Ranbir fans already given BAD label to this film & now pretending to be interested in some other films in same review thread πŸ˜†

Who exactly is pretending to be interested in other films? I see no RK fan doing that πŸ˜•  Arsal mentioned that he really enjoyed discussing in the BV thread so asked us if we can continue in the Fitoor thread as well now that BV has released..That automatically translates to being interested in other films? And if a few fans din like it, they din't..Doesn't matter if its day 1 or day 10..They watched & they gave their review..No one is pretending otherwise..Where did that even come from? 
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

That Awkward moment, not even Day 1 has passed & Ranbir fans already given BAD label to this film & now pretending to be interested in some other films in same review threadπŸ˜†

So? People's lives do not revolve around a single movie, dude. Not everybody takes things so seriously. Trust me. πŸ˜‰ If a movie is a bad, we laugh it off..why is it so difficult for you to digest? You failed in riling up the fans, I guess. πŸ˜‰
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Who exactly is pretending to be interested in other films? I see no RK fan doing that πŸ˜•  Arsal mentioned that he really enjoyed discussing in the BV thread so asked us if we can continue in the Fitoor thread as well now that BV has released..That automatically translates to being interested in other films? And if a few fans din like it, they din't..Doesn't matter if its day 1 or day 10..They watched & they gave their review..No one is pretending otherwise..Where did that even come from? 

πŸ˜†

Chill GadaDhaari Bheem Chill..... 

i meant it for Piyatrix... Aaj mere saare comments usi pe focus hai πŸ˜›
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: .krackjack.

So? People's lives do not revolve around a single movie, dude. Not everybody takes things so seriously. Trust me. πŸ˜‰ If a movie is a bad, we laugh it off..why is it so difficult for you to digest? You failed in riling up the fans, I guess. πŸ˜‰

Still u replied πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜†

Chill GadaDhaari Bheem Chill..... 

i meant it for Piyatrix... Aaj mere saare comments usi pe focus hai πŸ˜›

Okay πŸ˜†  But she also responded cos she was asked if she is interested in any other film..Isme pretending kahan se aa gayi? πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Still u repliedπŸ˜†

So? I reply to lamest of comments these days, big deal. πŸ˜†

That Awkward moment, not even Day 1 has passed & Ranbir fans already given BAD label to this film & now pretending to be interested in some other films in same review thread πŸ˜†

Lol Ranbir fans are not blind fans. If the film is bad then there's no point in living in denial. I'll still watch next week πŸ˜›
Edited by Piyatrix - 8 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Lol Ranbir fans are not blind fans. If the film is bad then there's no point in living in denial. I'll still watch next week πŸ˜›