Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS (Page 37)

Sharif.Badmaash IF-Stunnerz
Sharif.Badmaash
Sharif.Badmaash

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

hmmn.. Kjo is getting thrashed in reviews LOL

Many reviews have praised him too. I am so so so disappointed. I fancied myself an Anurag Kashyap too.LOLLOL
im eager to see how general public reacts to him LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

princessunaraMallika-E-Bhais

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:36am | IP Logged
There isn't a single bad review about either Ranbir's or Anushka's performances or Rosie & Johny's love story!!
Hopefully, considering that is what they basically promoted the film as over the past 2 weeks.. will work in its favour.. *fingers crossed*
can't wait to see it tomorrow!! :D

Scorpio_VelvetSharif.Badmaash

SoreThumb IF-Sizzlerz
SoreThumb
SoreThumb

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Originally posted by SoreThumb

To read good reviews about ranbir after besharam and royEmbarrassed

Its so satisfying ain't it? TongueLOL  Makes me feel so happy when i read reviews praising his acting prowess..Its been so long..I'l still wait for all the reviews though..Fingers crossed LOL

It sure is..esp after the two disasters and first promo of bv where he was kinda dissed
Missed this ranbir so much

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Scorpio_VelvetprincessunaraSharif.Badmaashrogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:41am | IP Logged

It sure is..esp after the two disasters and first promo of bv where he was kinda dissed

Oh i totally know what you mean..He is just so effortlessly natural & nonchalant onscreen, its a shame he has been away for so long..The reviews of Roy were quite disturbing tbh..Ranbir never really got such scathing reviews post Wake Up Sid..He was always praised for his performance so to think that he looked like a zombie was very disturbing LOL   I cant wait to watch this Ranbir onscreen..When he wants to, he can be really good..So yeah, hoping for the best LOL

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

hedwig_fawkes-enchanted-TheSmurfsHermione..SoreThumbScorpio_VelvetChanna_mereyaaSharif.BadmaashprincessunaraMallika-E-Bhais

briahna IF-Sizzlerz
briahna
briahna

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:46am | IP Logged
i am glad anu and ranbir are not thrashed for their performances. for their brilliant performances only, i will see the movie.
anu has ddd and ranbir has tamasha to cash in.
good for them.

Teddy_luvprincessunara

princessunara IF-Stunnerz
princessunara
princessunara

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:53am | IP Logged
Just asking. What does a pov kinda like this might mean? He doesn't go around ass licking right?

Such A Great Movie #BombayVelvet ..Excellent Work Dear @karanjohar ,,,@AnushkaSharma ,,,#RanbirKapoor And @TheVivaanShah ..

ps: I am just fishing..
SoreThumb IF-Sizzlerz
SoreThumb
SoreThumb

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 11:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Oh i totally know what you mean..He is just so effortlessly natural & nonchalant onscreen, its a shame he has been away for so long..The reviews of Roy were quite disturbing tbh..Ranbir never really got such scathing reviews post Wake Up Sid..He was always praised for his performance so to think that he looked like a zombie was very disturbing LOL   I cant wait to watch this Ranbir onscreen..When he wants to, he can be really good..So yeah, hoping for the best LOL

Roy was a disaster and ranbir sleep walked through the movie.. I dunno what he was thinking while shooting for the movie..maybe the fact that both jacky and rampal are wooden added to his laziness but thats no excuse..it was almost after  one and half years that a movie with him in a substantial role was releasing..and he acts like a zombie..such a disappointment esp when one knows he has potential
I am just so glad that he has worked hard for BV and is getting praised.
I would love for the movie to work but that seems a hard task, but at least he scored and anushka too

princessunararogerrocks

rogerrocks IF-Stunnerz
rogerrocks
rogerrocks

Posted: 14 May 2015 at 12:05pm | IP Logged

Roy was a disaster and ranbir sleep walked through the movie.. I dunno what he was thinking while shooting for the movie..maybe the fact that both jacky and rampal are wooden added to his laziness but thats no excuse..it was almost after  one and half years that a movie with him in a substantial role was releasing..and he acts like a zombie..such a disappointment esp when one knows he has potential
I am just so glad that he has worked hard for BV and is getting praised.
I would love for the movie to work but that seems a hard task, but at least he scored and anushka too

He looked like he was forced to shoot at gun point LOL  Cos Ranbir is the kinda guy who can rise above a flawed script and/ a wooden co-star..Case in point is Rockstar LOL  So i was really surprised that he looked & acted like a zombie..Even in a film like Barfi where PC was bloody brilliant ( and IMO she had the more challenging role), i couldn't take my eyes off Ranbir..He is that good..Am just hoping i see that Ranbir in BV..I really want BV to do well but worst case scenario, if the film doesn't score, i really hope his performance is praised..The least we can expect LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

TheSmurfsSoreThumbScorpio_Velvetpallavi25princessunara

Go to top