Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

India-Forums

BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS (Page 145)

Star_girl IF-Sizzlerz
Star_girl
Star_girl

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:37am | IP Logged
^^ LMAO. He legit has no shame. 
ROFL

cougarTown IF-Rockerz
cougarTown
cougarTown

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:39am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hermione82

Originally posted by dietcoke1

Originally posted by starstruckk

And this thread is filled with Salman and Deepika fans rejoicing. This thread is about to touch 150 pages and it just opened...and more than half of the thread is filled with comments from OTHER fan groups about how happy they are that the film is failing. Give me a break. LOL Let's not make Deepika the bechari now out of all things going on here.LOL And, I have no idea what was said in any FF thread nor do I care because I don't really have that much time on my hands to go around celebrating Deepika's failures...unlike what many are doing in this thread when it comes to Ranbir...just stating the obvious in this thread.

yeh exactly...how else does a review thread reach 150 pages if it has only been ONE DAY since the release of the movie...even PIKU review thread has not touched 100 pages despite movie doing well.

Piku thread didn't reached 100 pages because people here waits for a failure
Bashers doesn't come close when a movie is a success
Maximum they post their review and go away
When a movie fails that too when the failure is epic, everyone gathers around to show the bitchiness or solidarity
wait to see what will happen when Tamasha or BM releases
No fandom is dudh ta dhula hua including RK fans

Han tou human nature is sadist. The happiness with some one's failure has no match. You will always see me being most active in such threads. I am not being a hypocrite...none of us are here. So if BV bombing makes us happy...nacho saray jee phar ke :D

Edited by cougarTown - 16 May 2015 at 4:40am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveeniasharma11KillStarBamboo..NeverGiveUp..KhanSinghKumar

Czarina Newbie
Czarina
Czarina

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 4:58am | IP Logged
Pretty sure the thread is 150 pages long because it was merged with another topic. Simple.
Considering the hype behind this movie, and we're talking at least a year's worth here, and the stars behind it, and the fact that the promotions have been in your face, of course people will flock here to discuss it's failure. Why not? It's the big topic in the industry at present. Hard reading for some but tough cheese. You can't have bouquets without brickbats on occasion. 

Having said that, my contribution is this; Anurag appears to have dropped the 'smaller stars' in vain. He himself confirmed things didn't work out with Ranveer because he couldn't get a big enough budget with a no-name like him. So, where has the big name star and the massive budget gotten him? An unrecoverable sum of money that's been pissed down the pan. And for what? Artistic vision? Yeaaah. 

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

neeveebutlergutterinafcuffSportsFreakadventurousmanswati82--Pro.vo.King--Iceflames.Nivedita.Hermione..KhanSinghKumarMistyyTeAmo_Messi

Baarish. Goldie
Baarish.
Baarish.

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Karan Johar retweeted Gauri Shinde

https://twitter.com/gauris/status/599489449278377985 ... Gauri!!! Please cast me!! Will audition for you!!

Karan Johar added,

Gauri Shinde @gauris
@karanjohar what a smashing performance! Truly unique take on a villain role! Superb! Can I cast you?

Dafuq. ROFL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Hermione.. IF-Rockerz
Hermione..
Hermione..

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Star_girl

Karan Johar retweeted Gauri Shinde

https://twitter.com/gauris/status/599489449278377985... Gauri!!! Please cast me!! Will audition for you!!

Karan Johar added,

Gauri Shinde@gauris
@karanjohar what a smashing performance! Truly unique take on a villain role! Superb! Can I cast you?

KJo didn't understood its a dig LOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Star_girl

Eboza Goldie
Eboza
Eboza

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:14am | IP Logged
How i wished that everybody would show some sympathy for other movies which were great or the performances of the actors who were good but also failed at BO. Just because that Kjo and Ranbir are involved in it and the directors who appreciates Anurags work most of them are trying to talk positive now for them.
The First day collections has nothing to do with the reviews. People make up their mind through the trailer (which was not impressive), than the songs ( which is not everyones taste) than they tried through the sizzling chemistry between the lead pair (for my taste nothing special). Than you have three well known People and a Director which has been praised earlier for his movies. The marketing of the movie was not good enough to make the audience blind to go at least to the first show for that kind of genre. This translates in to the first day collections of 5cr ( which is sad) but it also shows it doesnt matter who is in the movie or who does it  if it doesnt connects in someway to the audience than it dont. You can blame everyone but when a movie is bad than its bad.
And if they push it to the sky and i mean not only Anurag everyone who is involved with the movie than of course people will bash it much more because they were so sure of themselve and that this movie will work. First they took the name of Scorsese and his editor how they liked it and so on. Than this whole Cannes drama which failed, seriously by then i knew something is not right with the movie because somehow Anurags movies were always there. Than Ranbir talking about how this is his Titanic still dont know how or where there is a resemble that he said that and being sure of himself which was clear in his last interview about his stardom. Kjo who tried to push more Ranbir and his chemistry with Anushka. Its sad what happened because the industry will suffer the most, producers will not invest much and also the genre will not be push further. But this whole BV fiasco will bring everyone back to the reality and they shouldnt be full of themselves.  Especially Kjo and than Ranbir and Anurag. There is no Stardom if a movie is presented good than the audience will go to the first show and when the content is good it will be appreciated by the audiences. In my opinion this clearly shows that at least the audiences is going in the right direction to decide for themselve to watch it or not. Just because BV failed doesnt mean it was doomed by the internet. There are a lot of other examples which indicates the opposite. Biggest example now is Piku.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

BadmashBasantiSportsFreakswati82.FilmiDhun.--Pro.vo.King--

ilovecrepes IF-Sizzlerz
ilovecrepes
ilovecrepes

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Piyatrix

Where is scorpio? 

Same I'm wonderin!
Piyatrix IF-Sizzlerz
Piyatrix
Piyatrix

Posted: 16 May 2015 at 5:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cougarTown

Han tou human nature is sadist. The happiness with some one's failure has no match. You will always see me being most active in such threads. I am not being a hypocrite...none of us are here. So if BV bombing makes us happy...nacho saray jee phar ke :D

Totally agree with u. Every fandom does that, happens all the time. No big deal. But I do have an irritation for hypocrites who pretend to be Ranbir's fan (though no one believes) has only bad things to say about him, diss him at any given opportunity, likes posts and tgreads bashing him and yet when called out acts as a victim and starts whining, gets personal and reports for silliest of comments ...jo bolna hai danke ki chot pe bolo, don't be a coward. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

cougarTownilovecrepesprincessunara

Go to top