Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 9 years ago
Aditya Chowksey @AChowksey    12m 12 minutes ago

#BombayVelvet CI FRI 15.50 LAC, RANBIR GUEST APPEARANCE FILM ROY DAY 1 WAS 33.50 LAC

-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Saw it. It was bad, extremely  bad.

Ranbir and Anushka shine in what is a mediocre script. Anushka has a nothing role really and to think that we speculated so much about her.

The characters make no sense, pop in, pop out and you are left wondering W*F is going on. I am still trying to grasp what was the actual story and what were they trying to achieve with this.One of the biggest movie disappointments ever.

Whenever Karan was on, I wanted to smash the screen. He was that cringe-worthy. Sid has further gone down in my eyes; best villain, my ass.

The plus points were Ranbir and the stunning world that they created. Full marks to Anurag and his team for that.

Deserves a 4.5/10.

Disclaimer: I was this after the excellence that was Mad Max: Fury Road. The first movie of 2015 that gets an A+( 10/10) from me. Seriously guys, do yourself a favor get yourself to the theaters and see this. If you love movies, art, stunning visuals and a fascinating, deep world with amazing characters; this one is for you. Some of the scenes are jaw-dropping insane.
Wow, still cant get over the epicness that was this movie. I am going to see it again on Sunday.

So, if the review seems unnecessarily harsh, this is the reason probably.

Edited by -Arsal- - 9 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
The movie might be boring but it eventually has spread happiness in its own way..Looks like BV not doing well has given immense happiness to a lot of ppl πŸ˜† 
Sultan_Of_Swing thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
I have booked BV tickets for evening in spite of the reviews. At the least I can enjoy the sets and visuals.

To all those celebrating the failure of this movie or for that matter any movie, you do realise that there are about 250 people who work day and night in the background to make a movie right?
Anyhow carry on celebrating.Edited by Sultan_Of_Swing - 9 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

The movie might be boring but it eventually has spread happiness in its own way..Looks like BV not doing well has given immense happiness to a lot of ppl πŸ˜† 

πŸ˜†
The funniest par is that they make it look like they were desperately waiting for this to happen.

Wonder what would their state had been if it done 15 or so the opening day.

Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
"Whenever Karan was on, I wanted to smash the screen. He was that cringe-worthy. Sid has further gone down in my eyes; best villain, my ass."
OMG!
πŸ˜† Sharif.Badmash and Tripsy will be very sad. They were legit rooting for him. 
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Sultan_Of_Swing

I have booked BV tickets for evening in spite of the reviews. At the least I can enjoy the sets and visuals.

To all those celebrating the failure of this movie or for that matter any movie, you do realise that there are about 250 people who work day and night in the background to make a movie right?
Anyhow carry on celebrating.

i know but it happens with every movie on IF
lot of rk fans were celebrating after fanny floped
i know its stupid but it happens with everyfilm and everyactor
-Phantom- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Kuch zyada hi khush nahi ho rahay log is film ke flop honay pe? I was just reading comments under some articles and reviews on other sites. Why are people hating on this movie so much?
nishu786 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
πŸ˜†

#BombayVelvet Fri 5.20 cr. India biz. D-I-S-A-S-T-E-R.

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

πŸ˜†
The funniest par is that they make it look like they were desperately waiting for this to happen.

Wonder what would their state had been if it done 15 or so the opening day.

It happens to most stars on this forum tbh..Failure of every film is celebrated..Some more than the other..Like GTPM ( i remember ppl were so elated that Kareena is over), Besharam, Jai Ho & now BV..I have no idea about FFF cos i don stalk review threads of films i don care about πŸ˜†  Anyways, Ranbir probably because of all the hype & the fact that he established himself so soon seems to be the worst hit..Everyone is so happy with his failure πŸ˜†