Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Eboo thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
How i wished that everybody would show some sympathy for other movies which were great or the performances of the actors who were good but also failed at BO. Just because that Kjo and Ranbir are involved in it and the directors who appreciates Anurags work most of them are trying to talk positive now for them.
The First day collections has nothing to do with the reviews. People make up their mind through the trailer (which was not impressive), than the songs ( which is not everyones taste) than they tried through the sizzling chemistry between the lead pair (for my taste nothing special). Than you have three well known People and a Director which has been praised earlier for his movies. The marketing of the movie was not good enough to make the audience blind to go at least to the first show for that kind of genre. This translates in to the first day collections of 5cr ( which is sad) but it also shows it doesnt matter who is in the movie or who does it  if it doesnt connects in someway to the audience than it dont. You can blame everyone but when a movie is bad than its bad.
And if they push it to the sky and i mean not only Anurag everyone who is involved with the movie than of course people will bash it much more because they were so sure of themselve and that this movie will work. First they took the name of Scorsese and his editor how they liked it and so on. Than this whole Cannes drama which failed, seriously by then i knew something is not right with the movie because somehow Anurags movies were always there. Than Ranbir talking about how this is his Titanic still dont know how or where there is a resemble that he said that and being sure of himself which was clear in his last interview about his stardom. Kjo who tried to push more Ranbir and his chemistry with Anushka. Its sad what happened because the industry will suffer the most, producers will not invest much and also the genre will not be push further. But this whole BV fiasco will bring everyone back to the reality and they shouldnt be full of themselves.  Especially Kjo and than Ranbir and Anurag. There is no Stardom if a movie is presented good than the audience will go to the first show and when the content is good it will be appreciated by the audiences. In my opinion this clearly shows that at least the audiences is going in the right direction to decide for themselve to watch it or not. Just because BV failed doesnt mean it was doomed by the internet. There are a lot of other examples which indicates the opposite. Biggest example now is Piku.

DanceUntilWeDie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Same I'm wonderin!

Originally posted by: cougarTown

Han tou human nature is sadist. The happiness with some one's failure has no match. You will always see me being most active in such threads. I am not being a hypocrite...none of us are here. So if BV bombing makes us happy...nacho saray jee phar ke :D

Totally agree with u. Every fandom does that, happens all the time. No big deal. But I do have an irritation for hypocrites who pretend to be Ranbir's fan (though no one believes) has only bad things to say about him, diss him at any given opportunity, likes posts and tgreads bashing him and yet when called out acts as a victim and starts whining, gets personal and reports for silliest of comments ...jo bolna hai danke ki chot pe bolo, don't be a coward. 
Briahna you are a riot. Your posts are hilarious ðŸ¤£

Originally posted by: hermione82

KJo didn't understood its a dig 😆

What dig? They are friends. Her husband is searching for a producer for his next movie. Just scratching back. 

Do we need a new "Review and BO Collections" thread? I don't think so.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Totally agree with u. Every fandom does that, happens all the time. No big deal. But I do have an irritation for hypocrites who pretend to be Ranbir's fan (though no one believes) has only bad things to say about him, diss him at any given opportunity, likes posts and tgreads bashing him and yet when called out acts as a victim and starts whining, gets personal and reports for silliest of comments ...jo bolna hai danke ki chot pe bolo, don't be a coward. 

I agree. So by that logic, other Ranbir stans need to stop whining about some Deepika and Salman fans because they genuinely dislike Ranbir and have always said so lol.
😆 Blame should be placed where it belongs IMO. 

cougarTown thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 9 Thumbnail + 5

+1

TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: B-TEX

Do we need a new "Review and BO Collections" thread? I don't think so.

Oh please! Lets have another one called Review and BO Losses thread. 
MalahFirangi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
just imagine if BV will released with PK 🤢