Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Oh that was the scene of the film..Just the way Karan says it- epic shit πŸ˜†  I just couldn't take Khambatta seriously..Ever πŸ˜†  Not sure if thats what Kashyap intended to do..Cos every other actor was well cast in the film..

TBH,my friends were bored until that scene came and they burst out laughing.Just the way Karan says it and with the imagination of  his offscreen personality,gives a good dose of humor πŸ˜†.Edited by RogerFedrer - 8 years ago
briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: ufff

ranbir will bounce back
but some ranbir fans made threads about after gtph bad opening
that bebo is over and all
it happens with everyone
it happened worse with bebo ecxept 2 or 3 bebo fans everyone was celebrating

right here...the culprit...you damn right i was celebrating. aur koi nahi...humne kholi thi woh topic.and i hope you are still around if one day ranbir starts doing bullshit movies with kjo and torture me. i ain't gonna take this shyte. i will only defend you if you work hard, respect your talent and do justice and RESPECT me as a fan. don't play with my emotions. 

day in day out i would shout...please kareena don't do that movie. if it bombs you will be mocked. kjo is going to destroy your career. did she listen to me...nope.

i have every right to open a topic and elaan karooo ki listen friends ...movie pitt gaya...buri tarah.

i really don't mind all the topics on BV and besharams..thrash it  yaar. don't get such opportunities baar baar...so do it.

but yeahh..all i wanna say..deepika p still loves ranbir.
Originally posted by: -mistyeyed-

Can't understand the hatred for Ranbir nor the sympathy for him. If anyone stands to lose from BV, its Anurag Kashyap. The industry has already started blaming him for making a bad film and spoiling RK's resume!πŸ˜†Ranbir is privileged, a few flops will not make any difference to him. Its his good luck, one can get envious of it, but can't do anything about it.

I think more than RK its Anu who will lose most. Wasnt she overhyped to be the actress of the year? If anything that will do good now for her is DDD, which is a supporting role. Her NH 10 wasnt praised to heavens either. I wonder if it even managed to be a clean hit. But I find it funny how people are thinking its more of Ranbir loss when the loss is with Anurag and Anu. I guess like roger said before, the overhype of him by media as next gen superstar has made him easy target for such mocking.
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -mistyeyed-

Can't understand the hatred for Ranbir nor the sympathy for him. If anyone stands to lose from BV, its Anurag Kashyap. The industry has already started blaming him for making a bad film and spoiling RK's resume!πŸ˜† Ranbir is privileged, a few flops will not make any difference to him. Its his good luck, one can get envious of it, but can't do anything about it.

Lol yeah. Ranbir will bounce back and Anushka's name isn't even associated at this point so the only one who stands to take a major hit is Anurag. The media is repeatedly calling it-Kashayp's film irrespective of the fact that they may not have even heard his name before this lol.
Yes, he made a bad film but the bad opening was really not on him from any angle. But as usual, everyone will tear him apart. He's one of my very favourites since his Paanch days and I loved his initial team of friends like Raghavan and RGV's initial films and it's just sad for me. 
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: briahna

right here...the culprit...you damn right i was celebrating. aur koi nahi...humne kholi thi woh topic.and i hope you are still around if one day ranbir starts doing bullshit movies with kjo and torture me. i ain't gonna take this shyte. i will only defend you if you work hard, respect your talent and do justice and RESPECT me as a fan. don't play with my emotions.

day in day out i would shout...please kareena don't do that movie. if it bombs you will be mocked. kjo is going to destroy your career. did she listen to me...nope.

i have every right to open a topic and elaan karooo ki listen friends ...movie pitt gaya...buri tarah.

i really don't mind all the topics on BV and besharams..thrash it yaar. don't get such opportunities baar baar...so do it.

but yeahh..all i wanna say..deepika p still loves ranbir.

u r funny πŸ˜†
chalo acha hai ubdont mind fans making fun of BV
Originally posted by: briahna

but yeahh..all i wanna say..deepika p still loves ranbir.[/DIV][/DIV]

U are funny dear.
Still doesnt matter, RK has eyes only for Kattu.
DB_reloaded thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Bombay Velvet First Day Business
Saturday 16 May 2015 11.30 IST
Box Office India Trade Network
Share on facebookShare on twitterShare on emailShare on printMore Sharing Services5

Bombay Velvet grossed a disastrous 5.75 crore nett on day one. It can't really be put into words how bad the collections are. It's hard to describe how good a 25 crore day one is for Kick pre Eid and here its hard to describe how bad 5.25-5.50 crore nett is with 2500 plus screens and a huge cost.

The story was same all over barring Mysore which at least had some sort of collections. The film suffer huge losses, in terms of the amount lost it will be the highest ever. In terms of percentage of the investment loss it will be 75%.

The film had lower collections than last week's Piku in some circuits. Even a big curcuit like Mumbai had similar collections of around 1.80 crore nett. 

gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Himani, did you not like Highway?

πŸ˜† I loved it more than all of his previous films put together. But in any case, Tamasha doesn't look like an exciting project to me. I am moderately interested in Aditya's line-up at this point. 
I am plenty excited about ADHM because I like Aish lol. 

I haven't seen Highway ...and no I am NOT watching it. πŸ˜† 

Aditya's line-up...you mean Fitoor? πŸ˜† I dunno what to think of Fitoor. I'm only interested because of ARK and Abhishek. Rest I'll decide after trailer. 

princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Originally posted by: Star_girl

Lol yeah. Ranbir will bounce back and Anushka's name isn't even associated at this point so the only one who stands to take a major hit is Anurag. The media is repeatedly calling it-Kashayp's film irrespective of the fact that they may not have even heard his name before this lol.
Yes, he made a bad film but the bad opening was really not on him from any angle. But as usual, everyone will tear him apart. He's one of my very favourites since his Paanch days and I loved his initial team of friends like Raghavan and RGV's initial films and it's just sad for me. 

yup.. we were discussing this on some thread I think.. that what will happen if this bombs.. and as expected Anushka is the one who is going completely unscathed. and Ranbir will also bounce back as soon as Tamasha releases. KJo would have a laugh and forget this..
Anurag is the only one who is really gonna be hit due to this. I am personally not a fan of serious cinema, I am more of a main stream cinema lover when they have great acting and a sensible story associated with them. But I get that its imp that these art type directors also need to survive..for the craft itself.. so more the pity..
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8

Not sure if it was reshot but i know it was delayed & no one expected it to do well cos it came after the disaster called Kites & Ranbir wasn't that big a star either..Well, Basu is a decent director so lets hope its not a disaster πŸ˜†

OMG am so happy to see someone who hates Imtiaz's films ( apart from SNT & JWM) as much as i do πŸ˜†  Cos everyone else i know loves him πŸ˜†  His films have great music though so am really looking forward to the album..

Which is just sad..Ayaan has so much potential..Good films do well these days..WUS would have fared so much better if it released today..Someone drill some sense into his head 

Ahh SNT is his super underrated classic! JWM was good too...and no comment on the films after that. πŸ˜† I know everyone loves Imtiaz but I find him so overrated. Though yeah his music is good. I was so upset when someone said Anand Rai is the poor man's Imtiaz...W*F! Rai so far is a better director than Imtiaz . 

Yeah WUS did come a little early. It would have done wonders today. 

About Barfi, all I remember it was delayed and everyone thought it was going to a super depressing boring film. πŸ˜† I guess for Basu's films it's best to just expect the unexpected.