Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS - Page 105

Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: fairy_queen

🤣 this thread filled with dp and sallu fans. do broken hearts ka keemat tum kya jano, ramesh babu

LMFAO...😆
Both the dumpees...😆

Dil ke armaan aasuoo main beh gaye and flooded this thread...
Someone get me a life jacket ASAP. No Sir, No intention of drowning here...😆

------

Damn, RGV has been burning in his own aag till now ðŸ˜† Poor thing, chronic necrotic bruises have finally seen the light, all thanks to KJo and AB... ðŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dietcoke1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

^ People only celebrate the downfall of those that did make it in some way though...or that's my logic. 

Anyways, there is no better teacher than failure in this world. Now it's upto Ranbir to really figure some things out and go from there. The saddest thing is that this will scare him from experimenting for a long time now. 

absolutely...u have to be high up to even fall in the first place... I agree he won't experiment for a while now until he has some hits...and this movie has probably made ranbir n anushka doubt themselves n their instincts as they both seemed to really believe in the movie...

anushka even said this film is the reason she started loving the craft...feel sorry for her n ranbir...this film doing well wud have meant much more than DDD or tamasha doing well...as these films are expected to do well. 
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

C'mon, they deserve to rejoice on the day after the release and a couple more at least. It's been a few rough months of being roasted due to histrionics about depression, women's choices, and fear of jail ðŸ˜†

😆😆
This content was originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

C'mon, they deserve to rejoice on the day after the release and a couple more at least. It's been a few rough months of being roasted due to histrionics about depression, women's choices, and fear of jail ðŸ˜†

you have put it well 🤣.as if they didn't have their own Finding Fanny's and Main aur Mrs Khanna's ðŸ˜†. Edited by RogerFedrer - 8 years ago
Aweeeecute thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
ranbir will bounce back
but some ranbir fans made threads about after gtph bad opening
that bebo is over and all
it happens with everyone
it happened worse with bebo ecxept 2 or 3 bebo fans everyone was celebrating
SportsFreak thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: briahna

jab humara biru deta hai toh chappar paadh ke deta hain.

no wonder deepika can't get over him.

You can bring Deepika in this all you want, won't change that BV opened at 5.2cr on 2800 screens for a movie that cost 100+ cr
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Why would Ranbir fans make threads about Bebo?? Am I not getting something??

They are nicest bunch I have seen on here along with Aamir fans. Mind their own business and stuff. And they know their stuff too, so its nice to engage in a discussion with them.

This is further proven by the fact that two of the best threads/reads I have ever seen/been a part of have been the PK review threads and the BV updates threads.

Quality discussions and absolutely no trolling at all. Man, I miss those two places sometimes.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: chocolover89

Oh definitely, but to be a threat you have to have made it in some way ðŸ˜† Deepika-Katrina is more of a personal rivalry..😆 Yeah I know, most of it is the hype post YJHD/hype for acting/hype for doing 'good films' ...anyways, it's fun.  ðŸ˜† 

I don't see RK experimenting for a bit. He'll probably chase safe commercial films to build back his diminished brand trust/star power for a bit. 

Oh of course..Ranbir not only made it but he also pissed off a lot of fandoms along the way..Salman fans thanks to the Katrina connection & of course Deepika fans and a whole lot of other fandoms ( basically his competitors)..And then you add the overhype & the supposed nepotism angle and you know why there is so much hate ðŸ˜†  

Yeah i can see that..Which is very sad..Tamasha & ADHM anyway look like a commercial films but JJ again looks like a mess so am not sure what he is planning to do ðŸ˜†
SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: briahna

i just want to say this much, Deepka P. still loves Ranbir Kapoor.

@you2 Base on Taran tweet, 2600 screens.
@briahna thanks for the declaration 😆.

Friday collection (koimoi) 5.20 cr. I've heard better collection for today.
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: Star_girl

God forbid if Dilwale bombs. I would probably go into hiding lol.
😆 Idk, BV did feel like a very commercial project even when it's directed by Kashyap. It won't make any negative impact on Ranbir's career if you ask me. He has a fantastic line up of films except for Tamasha lol. 
Kashyap is the only one I feel sorry for. 

Khan films don't bomb anymore. They underperform. ðŸ˜†

I think they wanted BV to be a commercial project, but the trailers never made it seem truly commercial to me. It seems like Anurag wanted to make a commercial film but also wanted to rebel. In the end it became a khichdi. It'll defo hurt Kashyap big time and yes it will hurt Ranbir. But he is a star kid, talented, he was appreciated in this film, he'll be given chances to bounce back. 

What would you guys say if I saw ADHM sounds most intriguing of Ranbir's upcoming films to me? *hides* ðŸ˜† I don't even know why really -- I think KJo's past the point of directing fun, or decent guilty pleasure films. But I am way past the point of caring about Imtiaz's films...and something about JJ never appealed to me from the beginning...and I don't care for Ayan's upcoming film either. ðŸ˜†  Maybe I still have a childhood soft spot for KJo's films or something. I dunno. ðŸ˜†