BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS - Page 104

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

C'mon, they deserve to rejoice on the day after the release and a couple more at least. It's been a few rough months of being roasted due to histrionics about depression, women's choices, and fear of jail ðŸ˜†

🤣   
Originally posted by chocolover89

^ People only celebrate the downfall of those that did make it in some way though...or that's my logic. 
Anyways, there is no better teacher than failure in this world. Now it's upto Ranbir to really figure some things out and go from there. The saddest thing is that this will scare him from experimenting for a long time now. 

God forbid if Dilwale bombs. I would probably go into hiding lol.
😆 Idk, BV did feel like a very commercial project even when it's directed by Kashyap. It won't make any negative impact on Ranbir's career if you ask me. He has a fantastic line up of films except for Tamasha lol. 
Kashyap is the only one I feel sorry for. 
Originally posted by you2

BOI..Piku released on 1300 screens last week..😳

Someone else please  post the BV numbers..

i just want to say this much, Deepka P. still loves Ranbir Kapoor.
When people say screen count does it include different screens a multiiplexes too of all the screens its shown at a multiplex are considered at one
And there are numerous shows as some multiplex and very few at another..is that taken into consideration?
Originally posted by Star_girl

"Whenever Karan was on, I wanted to smash the screen. He was that cringe-worthy. Sid has further gone down in my eyes; best villain, my ass."
OMG!
😆 Sharif.Badmash and Tripsy will be very sad. They were legit rooting for him. 

It has to be seen to be believed.😆😆

Please. It happens to everyone. Ranbir is no special case lol. This is literally nothing. God forbid this was a Khan/any other hated female celeb. The forum would've been on fire by now. 
😆 Why are people even surprised at this? Did you forget the countless Jai Ho/Finding Fanny/Ra1/JTHJ/Besharam etc threads?

Oh I am talking about everyone.😆 This is the specialty of this forum.

I guess it is justified when the movie is crap. I myself want them to bomb.😆

Originally posted by SportsFreak

5.2 on 2800 screens? 🤣

jab humara biru deta hai toh chappar paadh ke deta hain.

no wonder deepika can't get over him.
Edited by briahna - 8 years ago
Originally posted by briahna

i just want to say this much, Deepka P. still loves Ranbir Kapoor.

It is not not important..what is important is that people believe everything she says..so when haters shout fake, fake on her being nice to all,it makes no difference.

You cant be both genuine and fake!

The opposite happened with RK.. people rejoiced that he was being fake..now people don't believe a single word he says.

Nothing is important than keeping the audience happy with your work..

Did kangana send nude pics of herself only after her career started soaring..nothing sticks,if your work speaks for you.

My advice to actors ,just work hard..forget the rest..

God forbid if Dilwale bombs. I would probably go into hiding lol.
😆 Idk, BV did feel like a very commercial project even when it's directed by Kashyap. It won't make any negative impact on Ranbir's career if you ask me. He has a fantastic line up of films except for Tamasha lol. 
Kashyap is the only one I feel sorry for. 

Dilwale wont bomb. It will under-perform though.😆

Tamasha looks okay to me. Its Jagga Jassos that is a serious worry. It is going the BV way.
Originally posted by rogerrocks

Or those who are a threat to their favorite ðŸ˜› Like Deepika is a threat to Katrina & vice versa ðŸ˜†  I think a part of the problem was Ranbir was really really overhyped post YJHD..The media went overboard & compared him with the Khans ( most fans din't )..No wonder this extreme reaction..It was the same post Besharam too ðŸ˜†  I really hope RK continues experimenting..If anything, his performance was the biggest positive of Bombay Velvet..

Oh definitely, but to be a threat you have to have made it in some way ðŸ˜† Deepika-Katrina is more of a personal rivalry..😆 Yeah I know, most of it is the hype post YJHD/hype for acting/hype for doing 'good films' ...anyways, it's fun.  ðŸ˜† 

I don't see RK experimenting for a bit. He'll probably chase safe commercial films to build back his diminished brand trust/star power for a bit.