Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago

Originally posted by: Star_girl

"Whenever Karan was on, I wanted to smash the screen. He was that cringe-worthy. Sid has further gone down in my eyes; best villain, my ass."

OMG!
πŸ˜† Sharif.Badmash and Tripsy will be very sad. They were legit rooting for him. 

No..Karan was the saving grace IMO..if the film was a masterpiece, am pretty sure KJo would have brought it down..But given how boring it was, Karan actually saved the day with his unintentional hilarity πŸ˜†
swati82 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
5.2 cr...not even 6??  Ouch!!
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Arsal-

πŸ˜†
The funniest par is that they make it look like they were desperately waiting for this to happen.

Wonder what would their state had been if it done 15 or so the opening day.

Please. It happens to everyone. Ranbir is no special case lol. This is literally nothing. God forbid this was a Khan/any other hated female celeb. The forum would've been on fire by now. 
πŸ˜† Why are people even surprised at this? Did you forget the countless Jai Ho/Finding Fanny/Ra1/JTHJ/Besharam etc threads?

SELINA_MV thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: ufff

lot of rk fans were celebrating after fanny floped
i know its stupid but it happens with everyfilm and everyactor

πŸ˜† I feel it too at that time even I knew FF was not flop. But let move on and never ever happy with others failure. We never know the future.πŸ˜‰
Star_girl thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

No..Karan was the saving grace IMO..if the film was a masterpiece, am pretty sure KJo would have brought it down..But given how boring it was, Karan actually saved the day with his unintentional hilarity πŸ˜†

I loved your review on him lol. "He looks legit turned on when Johnny is trying to murder him"- OMFG!!! I literally laughed for ten years.
πŸ˜† I am sure he isn't that bad. He should try again IMO. 
gilmores thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 8
^ People only celebrate the downfall of those that did make it in some way though...or that's my logic. 
Anyways, there is no better teacher than failure in this world. Now it's upto Ranbir to really figure some things out and go from there. The saddest thing is that this will scare him from experimenting for a long time now. 
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

The movie might be boring but it eventually has spread happiness in its own way..Looks like BV not doing well has given immense happiness to a lot of ppl πŸ˜† 

C'mon, they deserve to rejoice on the day after the release and a couple more at least. It's been a few rough months of being roasted due to histrionics about depression, women's choices, and fear of jail πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Star_girl

I loved your review on him lol. "He looks legit turned on when Johnny is trying to murder him"- OMFG!!! I literally laughed for ten years.
πŸ˜† I am sure he isn't that bad. He should try again IMO. 

Yeah Karan rocked those scenes where there are subtle references thrown in about him being gay & interested in Johnny πŸ˜†  I wish Kashyap dwelt more on that angle..Atleast it would have been fun to watch πŸ˜†
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: chocolover89

^ People only celebrate the downfall of those that did make it in some way though...or that's my logic. 

Anyways, there is no better teacher than failure in this world. Now it's upto Ranbir to really figure some things out and go from there. The saddest thing is that this will scare him from experimenting for a long time now. 

Or those who are a threat to their favorite πŸ˜› Like Deepika is a threat to Katrina & vice versa πŸ˜†  I think a part of the problem was Ranbir was really really overhyped post YJHD..The media went overboard & compared him with the Khans ( most fans din't )..No wonder this extreme reaction..It was the same post Besharam too πŸ˜†  I really hope RK continues experimenting..If anything, his performance was the biggest positive of Bombay Velvet..
you2 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 6
BOI..Piku released on 1300 screens last week..😳

Someone else please  post the BV numbers..