Bollywood News, Bollywood Movies, Bollywood Chat

BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS - Page 88

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
This content was originally posted by: .krackjack.

Or better GoW or Gulaal. And yeah, that's the ultimate conclusion.πŸ˜† Had he stick to his vision, it would have at least ended up becoming a cult movie in the coming years. Yaha pe toh kuch bhi nhi mila. πŸ˜† Hey, but having said all that..I genuinely enjoyed the BV Updates thread, It was one fun place. Will surely miss all the crazy discussions. πŸ˜³ And also, I have developed a soft corner for Ranbir and jinxed him. πŸ˜†

Exactly..He could have atleast stuck to his vision & the critics would have liked it like they usually do πŸ˜†  Oh i loved that thread too..The discussions were fun i really am gonna miss that πŸ˜†

@ bold-Oh its not you its me..None of the celebs i like are doing well right now..I am the jinx πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Or better GoW or Gulaal. And yeah, that's the ultimate conclusion.πŸ˜† Had he stick to his vision, it would have at least ended up becoming a cult movie in the coming years. Yaha pe toh kuch bhi nhi mila. πŸ˜† Hey, but having said all that..I genuinely enjoyed the BV Updates thread, It was one fun place. Will surely miss all the crazy discussions. πŸ˜³ And also, I have developed a soft corner for Ranbir and jinxed him. πŸ˜†

Yep, will miss the discussions, even tho I wasn't too active but had a great time reading so many perspective about diff aspects of film making. Will miss that. 

Can't say the same about Ranbir's next release πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
Edited by Piyatrix - 8 years ago
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
The thread was super fun guys. @rogerrocks and @.krackjack.

Enjoyed every bit of it. One of the few threads I have come across since joining here; where genuine discussion was taking place.
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

You just gave out a major spoilerπŸ˜›πŸ˜† Anyways, atleast something happened in the second half manπŸ˜† The only scenes which stayed with me were the one where Chimman dies & the climax ( apart from a few others but these two were the best IMO) and both of them were from the second halfπŸ˜†

i liked that tender scene where KJo laughs on Ranbir's english the most .. πŸ˜† .. didnt really liked the climax much , it could've been more impactful.
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Piyatrix

Yep, will miss the discussions, even tho I wasn't too active but had a great time reading so many perspective about diff aspects of film making. Will miss that. 

Can't say the same about Ranbir's next release πŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

Oh that will be weird place. I wont be active there most likely.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Looking forward to Fitoor thread. It is very clean till now and some very good discussions about the movie and the book/plot.
Edited by -Arsal- - 8 years ago
rogerrocks thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

liked that tender scene where KJo laughs on Ranbir's english the most .. πŸ˜† .. didnt really liked the climax much , it could've been more impactful.

Oh that scene was awesome..One of the few lighthearted scenes in the film πŸ˜†  The climax well, i really liked how Anurag closed the loop there & Rosie called him a big shot before he dies..That was some good writing..Just that the love story wasn't properly set up so you din feel sorry for any character πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
This content was originally posted by: rogerrocks

I actually liked the second half more..Is that weird? πŸ˜†  I assumed its gonna be terrible thanks to all the reviews so thats probably why i ended up liking it in comparison πŸ˜†  I cant believe Kashyap is the same guy who made a brilliant film like Ugly πŸ˜•

LOL glad I am not crazy! I was wondering if I was the only one who liked it in the same way! πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
I think we all just had a mini farewell in here. πŸ˜† Only if the movie was equally good, the review thread would have been even more fun. Anyways, milte hai kabhi aur kisi aur film ke thread pe...oh my how filmy did it sound? πŸ€£ Kya farq padta hai...πŸ˜†
jibber-jabber thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BV collected around 5 crore today.
Kamaal R Khan-KRK @kamaalrkhan  

Day1- #BombayVelvet has collected 5 to 5.25Cr. Means It's biggest disaster in the history of Bollywood till date.

rogerrocks thumbnail

I think we all just had a mini farewell in here. πŸ˜† Only if the movie was equally good, the review thread would have been even more fun. Anyways, milte hai kabhi aur kisi aur film ke thread pe...oh my how filmy did it sound? πŸ€£ Kya farq padta hai...πŸ˜†

No no you should watch..So we can have fun discussing/ bashing/ ripping it apart which ever way you choose πŸ˜†