Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
@Roger did u prefered the first half m scenes ki khichdi or the slow & monotous route towards the end after interval ... #justasking coz i liked the first half & ppl near me hated it πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: ibelieveinpink

Wait it got cancelled?! Or is this a joke?!!!

It's true, Fun Gwalior & Calcutta Malls... confirmed by Komal Nahta.
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

@Roger did u prefered the first half m scenes ki khichdi or the slow & monotous route towards the end after interval ... #justasking coz i liked the first half & ppl near me hated it πŸ˜†

I actually liked the second half more..Is that weird? πŸ˜†  I assumed its gonna be terrible thanks to all the reviews so thats probably why i ended up liking it in comparison πŸ˜†  I cant believe Kashyap is the same guy who made a brilliant film like Ugly πŸ˜•
Basilisk thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@Roger: Damn! I was going to go watch it today but now reading your reviews I think I might just skip it. I'm not someone that can sit through a snooze-fest of a movie no matter how much of a fan I'm of those actors. And like your friend was begging you to leave, I remember begging my friend to leave during HNY. I hated that shit even though it had two of my fav actors. 
But was it that bad? I had really high hopes from this movie. Ugh I'm so disappointed! 

Originally posted by: dietcoke1

and not only that...Ranbir has Katrina n lives with her...and is doing next film with Aishwarya...both gals that want nothing to do with salmanπŸ‘πŸ˜† 

He has Salman's left overs πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Chewed up and spit out by Bhai  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
rogerrocks thumbnail

Originally posted by: AvadaKedavra

@Roger: Damn! I was going to go watch it today but now reading your reviews I think I might just skip it. I'm not someone that can sit through a snooze-fest of a movie no matter how much of a fan I'm of those actors. And like your friend was begging you to leave, I remember begging my friend to leave during HNY. I hated that shit even though it had two of my fav actors. 

But was it that bad? I had really high hopes from this movie. Ugh I'm so disappointed! 

No no please watch & judge for yourself πŸ˜†  Its just that i found it very boring..I loved RK's performance though so if you are a fan you should probably just watch it for him & Anu..They both are really good..Its the direction & screenplay which is all over the place..
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
I think Anurag only excel as Director if he isn't under any pressure. All his films which are high on acclaim always starred Non-Big-Superstars, No Bang Music, just strong theatre artist n strong story telling.
Black Friday, Ugly, GOW Series, u will find his excellence, now u suddenly hand over him a cast which is Mainstream commercial cinema's upcoming big names, a huge budget to spend backed by solid PH, now here he couldn't handle the pressure to give best & just couldn't do the justice to the film the way he wanted to make.

There are catchy lines in his directed films like "Keh Ke lunga" became instant hit or like "Akkha mumbai mein angaar lagayega mai" from Black Friday... He couldn't give that much SOLID LINES to Jhonny Balraj or any other character... from trailer itself he lost the half battle, rest half opening ne kar diya kaam...

You shouldn't experiment with the kind of film you want to make, here Anurag tried to do commercial cinema, ended up making history's biggest disaster. Still it's saving some grace as film is not withdrawn from cinema halls.
--Pro.vo.King-- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Rhino2close2car

He has Salman's left overs πŸ˜†

Chewed up and spit out by Bhai  πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Isn't he a self proclaimed virgin ? πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† ..doubt if there was any chewing & spitting πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. but then again he also said he is a liar .. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Dude remember all those crazy predictions we made? Clearly we had very high expectations πŸ˜†  Some of it just looks like plain lazy writing but i know thats not the problem..Anurag tries to show something but its come out looking like something totally different..Despite everything, i loved the climax..If only the build-up to it was good, the climax would have been a lot more impactful..My friend loved the climax for totally different reasons..She was glad it was finally over πŸ˜†  I have no idea if its as bad as HNY..Haven't seen the film..Guess not..I don think its that bad πŸ˜†

Yeah, the Omkara + Serial predictions.πŸ˜† Looks like Anurag  was caught between his vision and the commercial aspect. I remember we had a discussion about the directors and piyatrix mentioned how directors need to be true to their vision. Otherwise all kinds of fans will be disappointed at the end. Honestly, I wouldn't have minded a mess-up but this is a big-budget mess up and a lots of people are gonna get effected. I hope Anurag comes back with a bang though. Don't know when it's gonna happen. Not very soon, I guess. 
Sharif.Badmaash thumbnail

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I actually liked the second half more..Is that weird?πŸ˜† I assumed its gonna be terrible thanks to all the reviews so thats probably why i ended up liking it in comparisonπŸ˜† I cant believe Kashyap is the same guy who made a brilliant film like UglyπŸ˜•

Naah maybe my choice is weird πŸ˜•πŸ˜† ,
SPOILER

didnt really liked the film after that fight organisers' wife dies in bomb blast and Johny portrays that it was Rosie .

Clearly big budget movies like isnt his thing . Tried to make it too commercial and ended up making a khichdi . πŸ˜†Edited by Sharif.Badmaash - 8 years ago