Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 8 years ago
Kamaal R Khan-KRK @kamaalrkhan

#BombayVelvet has got historical opening from Aram Nagar to Goregaon. Coz Anurag's office is in Aram Nagar n house is in Goregaon.

πŸ˜†
hiddenstar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

Epic Insult of Ranbir Kapoor who was dubbed as the next SRK and Salman 🀣 Waiting for chintuji tweets now 😳

so much for his lame promotion through his lamer tweetsπŸ˜› ... bekar mein Salman ko compliment karliya baithke soch raha hoga πŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: hiddenstar

yahake saare RK fans theatre pe nahi gaye kya? thodi audience tph yaha se ban jaati

Actual RK Fans bahut kamm hai, baaki ke SRK+Aaamir+Other fan clubs milke RK Fans ban jaate hai if he get success or chance to beat Salman πŸ˜†

Waise ye sabhi pretending RK Fans theatre nahi gaye, yahaan baith ke abhi bhi Salman ke bail discuss kar rahe hai 🀣
BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Originally posted by: LaFUNgA

Actual RK Fans bahut kamm hai, baaki ke SRK+Aaamir+Other fan clubs milke RK Fans ban jaate hai if he get success or chance to beat Salman πŸ˜†

Waise ye sabhi pretending RK Fans theatre nahi gaye, yahaan baith ke abhi bhi Salman ke bail discuss kar rahe hai 🀣

To be honest even shahid has more fans than Ranbir ...And Let's be honest Ranbir don't even deserve to be in the same sentence as SRK or Salman ..He is not even 1% of what Khans have achieved and yet RK fans overhype him so much

And yeah I still remember during BV promotions Ranbir said we should take Salman's legacy forward πŸ˜† And look his movie bombed 😳 I mean he was literally thinking that he will fit in Salman's place once salman go to jail πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...I bet Salman movie will be the biggest grosser of the year ⭐️
hiddenstar thumbnail

RK seems like a hot favourite here...all the cynic bashers who act neutral is his fans tooπŸ˜†...so much for a future superstar ... if u take away the khan and HR fans, RK will easily win all the polls here for being supposedly the only one who can actπŸ€ͺ
🀣 inka discussion khatam hi ni hota! ye toh ek din mein duniya badal dengeyπŸ˜†
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Hadia-

And yeah I still remember during BV promotions Ranbir said we should take Salman's legacy forward πŸ˜† And look his movie bombed 😳 I mean he was literally thinking that he will fit in Salman's place once salman go to jail πŸ˜• πŸ˜† ...I bet Salman movie will be the biggest grosser of the year ⭐️

He Tried badly with Besharam to give Masala BlockBuster like Salman, now even failed with his own formula of doing CONTENT BASED CINEMA πŸ˜†
Haila, kaun se RK fans se khunnas hain ? Few I have come across are pretty cool and level headed πŸ˜²
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
KRK: Ratings which BV got:

BhataktiJawani thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7

He Tried badly with Besharam to give Masala BlockBuster like Salman, now even failed with his own formula of doing CONTENT BASED CINEMA πŸ˜†

Check this link out and read what he said about salman after salman's verdict and read the last line of his interview also he was coming across as fake and a hypocrite ..Lol and people bashed him check out the comments also

http://www.pinkvilla.com/entertainmenttags/salman-khan/we-should-carry-his-legacy-forward-watch-ranbir-talk-about-salman-khan
hiddenstar thumbnail

u need the macho appeal to pull of a masala ..sorry to say but in no way can RK ever bring a masala to life and make a masala movie worth watching ... he is such a  bore ! πŸ€’