Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

briahna thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago
lol...taran still haven't reviewd...daal meh bahut kaala hain...

briahna thumbnail
Originally posted by: Bella.

Bad reviews

i know...not every movie is piku nah.

note: my temperature is RISING.
Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: briahna

lol...taran still haven't reviewd...daal meh bahut kaala hain...

yaha to puri daal hi kaali hai πŸ˜†
princessunara thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Movie is not perfect, nor is it looking like its living up to the expectations, that I get.. But I have a problem.. I am confused cz each review says different things! In fact exactly opposite things!

Some say 1st half was boring, and 2nd half was fab
Some say 1st half was very good but the 2nd half was a drag
Some say 1st half was very good but the 2nd half was a drag but the climax was fab
Some say climax was cliche and bad
Some say KJo/Khambatta was fab n rest say he (the character &/or acting) was what ruined most

ughh.. never read such confusing POVs! Anyway I will see for myself in a few hrs time..
Only thing other than for 2 reviews that seemed consistent it seems is RK & AS's acting. and production value.
hedwig_fawkes thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: princessunara

Movie is not perfect, nor is it looking like its living up to the expectations, that I get.. But I have a problem.. I am confused cz each review says different things! In fact exactly opposite things!

Some say 1st half was very good but the 2nd half was a drag but the climax was fab
Some say KJo/Khambatta was fab n rest say he (the character &/or acting) was what ruined most

ughh.. never read such confusing POVs! Anyway I will see for myself in a few hrs time..
Only thing other than for 2 reviews that seemed consistent it seems is RK & AS's acting. and production value.

Actually the last review criticised RK's acting too, so it's even funnier now. Who do we believe?
kabeeraspeaking thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: princessunara

Even there, most reviews say Ranbir was absolutely great, another says he had no substance, and yet another says he didn't have the larger in life quality needed for the character. One review says Anushka was miscast as a jazz singer, another says she was better onstage (as the singer) than otherwise, yet others say she was great in general. One review says Anushka and Ranbir's 'sizzling' chemistry is what makes the movie, another literally called them 'passionless.' πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Either each person who watches this movie has and is going to have their own very polarizing views or...these reviews just don't make sense collectively.
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: hedwig_fawkes

Actually the last review criticised RK's acting too, so it's even funnier now. Who do we believe?

ugghhh i just saw! I started typing this before it was posted! πŸ˜† And there is one that says Anushka on stage was bad (Raja sen) and then the very next one refutes it completely by telling she is best when she is on stage and the best moment in the movie is Dhadham Dhadham which is her moment in it!! 🀣

This is getting utterly ridiculous! I hope it works as a masala movie at least if not for critical acclaim!! πŸ˜†
Neither is it wise to entrust so much of Bombay Velvet to the earnest but woefully miscast Anushka Sharma, a fine actress entirely out of her depth as a stage-conquering crooner. She lacks the presence and vivacity, and it takes just two scenes featuring Raveena Tandon singing on stage " think Bianca Castafiore turned sexy " to show us the difference between prima donna and pretender.

Damn Raja Sen has thrashed actress of the year 😲
Edited by .EnCaRnItA. - 8 years ago
princessunara thumbnail
Originally posted by: kabeeraspeaking

Even there, most reviews say Ranbir was absolutely great, another says he had no substance, and yet another says he didn't have the larger in life quality needed for the character. One review says Anushka was miscast as a jazz singer, another says she was better onstage (as the singer) than otherwise, yet others say she was great in general. One review says Anushka and Ranbir's 'sizzling' chemistry is what makes the movie, another literally called them 'passionless.' πŸ˜•πŸ˜† Either each person who watches this movie has and is going to have their own very polarizing views or...these reviews just don't make sense collectively.

I just wrote the same thing!
This is bloody ridiculous! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Beautyful_Mess thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
It seemed boring so no surprise it's getting negative reviews, and it's getting good ones too

Let's see what happens