Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Coldplaying thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by: KhanSinghTomar

seriously, the whole twitter is waiting for it 😲  stake high hai yaar is baar...hathiyar cutting ceremonyπŸ˜†

KRK has nothing to worry about..Krk's hathiyaar  will most probably be safe.. Edited by Coldplaying - 8 years ago
Mallika-E-Bhais thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: Sharif.Badmaash

hmmn.. Kjo is getting thrashed in reviews πŸ˜†

Many reviews have praised him too. I am so so so disappointed. I fancied myself an  Anurag Kashyap too. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: -Arsal-

Like most predicted he would.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Why would Anurag go for him when he had so many better choices is beyond me.

He's been praised in reviews too. But yes, I just saw the trailer & nope. I didn't like him much. I think he'll be bad, damn my zealous enthusiasm. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†

They're BFFs... Or maybe Kashyap is taking revenge. πŸ˜†   πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

We need to wait for all the reviews before concluding if he has done well πŸ˜†If this was not an RK film. i would have legit derived sadistic pleasure out of reading reviews thrashing his performance πŸ˜†

Don't be so mean. I love KJo. I really really do. 

But Uhhh I don't think he's done well. I re-watched the trailer, and uhh no. He's hamming. I do think he can be a good actor, and I think Kashyap was taking revenge. Damn him!!!! 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
A little happy, a little heartbroken after watching #BombayVelvet... good job @anuragkashyap72! @AnushkaSharma @foxstarhindi @karanjohar
MissMalini @MissMalini  

Also @RanbirKapoorFC you will get double your money watching #RanbirKapoor in #BombayVelvet #Godfathervibe. I really liked it @_prithwish_!

MissMalini @MissMalini  

My other fave part (that had everyone giggling) was, "usme kya hai jo mujhme nahin hain?" @karanjohar you know you're #Winning right?

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Mallika-E-Bhais

Don't be so mean. I love KJo. I really really do. 

But Uhhh I don't think he's done well. I re-watched the trailer, and uhh no. He's hamming. I do think he can be a good actor, and I think Kashyap was taking revenge. Damn him!!!! 

I really don like the guy πŸ˜†  His elitist attitude is very off-putting..And he is an opportunist through & through..Of course he is a businessman at the end of the day but i have always looked at him as a fair weather friend..So yeah, i think he is witty & i like his IVs but thats where it ends πŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Avinash Lohana @AvinashLohana  

#BombayVelvet a gritty love story crafted in an intoxicating long lost era, the money invested can b seen seen on screen @anuragkashyap72

Originally posted by: rogerrocks

I really don like the guy πŸ˜†  His elitist attitude is very off-putting..And he is an opportunist through & through..Of course he is a businessman at the end of the day but i have always looked at him as a fair weather friend..So yeah, i think he is witty & i like his IVs but thats where it ends πŸ˜†

I do. Yes he's all that you said but he's not a fair weather friend. All that I've heard is exactly the opposite. And he's not like his KwK alter ego either. That's all for the cameras. He's actually very smart, and very sharply witty. Dunno, there's something just so lovable & sad about him. πŸ˜† πŸ˜† So weird since I don't even know him!! But ya, that's what I feel. 

Kashyaps taking revenge for all the times KJo used to get BB cinema openings. πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Originally posted by: Scorpio_Velvet

Avinash Lohana @AvinashLohana  

#BombayVelvet a gritty love story crafted in an intoxicating long lost era, the money invested can b seen seen on screen @anuragkashyap72

A reviewer wrote he raided his financiers children's piggybacks. πŸ€£ That's hilarious!!! πŸ˜†  πŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Nana Patekar @NanaPatekarHere  

Such A Great Movie #BombayVelvet ..Excellent Work Dear @karanjohar ,,,@AnushkaSharma ,,,#RanbirKapoor And @TheVivaanShah ..

MissMalini @MissMalini  

Full review coming soon but for my Twitter peeps #BombayVelvet gets 4 **** from @TeamMissMalini! So good to see entertaining period drama :)

Urvi Parikh @filmykiida  

Out of #BombayVelvet.. Don't know about others but I liked the film. The setting and milieu of the movie is a winner.

Urvi Parikh @filmykiida  

@filmykiida Ranbir is perfect as Johnny Balraj. Anushka the jazz singer is cute. Dhadam Dhadam scene is my favorite.

Salilacharya @Salilacharya  

Good things come in long and bug packages #BombayVelvet takes u into a forgotten world and u teliah evry moment

Marvin@Marvinabox

Loved #BombayVelvet! The story, @karanjohar, #RanbirKapoor's hair, @AnushkaSharma's as a showgirl. I'd watch it again! Right @MissMalini?

maanvi gagroo @maanvigagroo  

Big round of applause and cheers to the man with a vision @anuragkashyap72 #BombayVelvet is your must watch this weekend!

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago