BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS - Page 19

Posted: 8 years ago
Srijith Nair @nairsrijith8222  

watched #BombayVelvet. in DXB @anuragkashyap72 .u nailed it as always.glad 2 live in d era of ur film making.@karanjohar d surprise package

Omais Shariff @omaisshariff  

#BombayVelvet @anuragkashyap72 @karanjohar @AnushkaSharma Just watched in #Qatar Very Good Movie and Very Good Acting. CRAZY LOVE STORY

I think I love Bombay Velvet concept, but I don't think I like the Bombay Velvet story. Too dramatiqqq
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

afsana ahmed @afsanaahmed  

Welldone #AnuragKashyap 4 giving 2day's audince a taste of noir cinema. #BombayVelvet is multilayered,dark,downbeat,stylized n Fascinating!

Sudhir Mishra @IAmSudhirMishra  

Bombay Velvet's terrific.It's visceral,exciting with both scale n detail.D love story n d story of sleaze tht built Bombay merge beautifully

Arshad Warsi @ArshadWarsi  

Bombay Velvet is an example of how films should be made. Effort on detailing & back ground score is impeccable. Stylish & intense film.

These r the most sedate and least ass licking industry tweets I read.. but thanks to the rest I cannot really believe these fully either! πŸ˜†

Srijith Nair @nairsrijith8222  

watched #BombayVelvet. in DXB @anuragkashyap72 .u nailed it as always.glad 2 live in d era of ur film making.@karanjohar d surprise package

Omais Shariff @omaisshariff  

#BombayVelvet @anuragkashyap72 @karanjohar @AnushkaSharma Just watched in #Qatar Very Good Movie and Very Good Acting. CRAZY LOVE STORY

Why do i feel this is going to do really really well overseas? India ko toh mujhe pata nahi.. but love, fab visuals and pretty ok story and good presentation might do the trick overseas, plus ranushka.
Opening day prediction from you guys? πŸ˜ƒ
The article has shabby writing. Not sure how realible it is
http://www.rudramadevicollection.in/2015/05/bombay-velvet-expected-1st-day-box-office-collection/
Edited by SoreThumb - 8 years ago
Originally posted by .krackjack.

Well, it's definitely a great thing for me if it's true. I don't expect much on that front but if I actually get that detailing, a strong political backdrop and conflicts..I'll be the happiest person, even if nobody else likes it. πŸ˜†  But If they tweaked the story line and gave more importance to the love story then toh...well then what? Nothing...I'll still watch the movie. πŸ˜† 

Yeah am fine with it either ways so long as its done well πŸ˜†
No news about the number of screens? 

Opening day prediction from you guys? πŸ˜ƒ

10-11 crs, but foxstar might say 15+ crs so that it creates the buzz...would be interesting to see if all trade sides have the same opening day number and collections after thatπŸ˜† (case for piku)

i had posted 20 crs last time, but a lot of things have changed after that.

Actually n truly #NoSmoking is a Sholay compare to this Maha Chutiyapa of all time #BombayVelvet

So, i will like it but the world won't πŸ˜†.. i liked No Smoking very much, his vision was great

Edited by KhanSinghTomar - 8 years ago
No buzz about advance booking at all. Opening day can be 7-8 cr.