Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 8 years ago
Shafeeq Mohamed @SheffyMohamed  Dubai, United Arab Emirates

Great reports In #Dubai , all the Arabs with us (INDIANS) Clapped after movie . #BombayVelvet . @anuragkashyap72 ,#RajivRavi DOP worldclass

No idea who this is or how credible he is..Am just posting whatever i find 😆

Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Who are you?

Kaizad Khambatta
-Arsal- thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Good thing for those who love detailing & intricate details/ historical facts in films, bad thing for those who want entertainment..At the end of the day, it all boils down to your taste & preference and the kinda cinema you like..No one is right or wrong here

I think it is what separates the best/good from the rest. You have to strike the perfect balance or at-least try to do so.

I know they are a class apart but take a look Indiana Jones movies. There is a perfect balance b/w everything. A rich history, great plots, amazing characters, commentary on quite a lot of issues and amazing visuslas/settings.

If want to look at BW, take RDB, Laggan for examples. Classics that gets everything right.
Khambatta thumbnail
Originally posted by: .Hajmola.

Who are you?

Khambatta. You?
TheRager thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: Piyatrix

Kaizad Khambatta

Byomkesh Bakshi. 
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
afsana ahmed @afsanaahmed  

Welldone #AnuragKashyap 4 giving 2day's audince a taste of noir cinema. #BombayVelvet is multilayered,dark,downbeat,stylized n Fascinating!

Sudhir Mishra @IAmSudhirMishra  

Bombay Velvet's terrific.It's visceral,exciting with both scale n detail.D love story n d story of sleaze tht built Bombay merge beautifully

Arshad Warsi @ArshadWarsi  

Bombay Velvet is an example of how films should be made. Effort on detailing & back ground score is impeccable. Stylish & intense film.

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
TheekThaak thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: rogerrocks

Good thing for those who love detailing & intricate details/ historical facts in films, bad thing for those who want entertainment..At the end of the day, it all boils down to your taste & preference and the kinda cinema you like..No one is right or wrong here

Well, it's definitely a great thing for me if it's true. I don't expect much on that front but if I actually get that detailing, a strong political backdrop and conflicts..I'll be the happiest person, even if nobody else likes it. ðŸ˜†  But If they tweaked the story line and gave more importance to the love story then toh...well then what? Nothing...I'll still watch the movie. ðŸ˜† 
Originally posted by: Khambatta

Khambatta. You?

Hajmola.

Edited by B-TEX - 8 years ago
Guddu.Pandit thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: B-TEX

Hajmola.

Hajmola's MID ðŸ˜†
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Sudhir Mishra @IAmSudhirMishra  

Ranbir n Anushka perform with both restraint n abandon in BV.They r in love but for these lost souls love's necessary bt not enough.