BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS - Page 11

Posted: 8 years ago
^Happens with top critics as well. Anupama Chopra gave 3.5 to Krrish 3 while Barfi got 3.
Naseeruddin Shah @NaseerudinShah  

Great Movie #BombayVelvet Nice Work #RanbirKapoor ,,, @AnushkaSharma And Also @TheVivaanShah ...God Bless You Keep It Up..

😆

Ajay Nair @ajaynair79  

#BombayVelvet is incoherent and disappointing...A good material wasted and Anurag just blew this opportunity...Just few moments here & there

No idea who this is..Damn

Pooja Makhija @poojamakhija  

Serious. Sombre.Classic. Acting at its epitome. #BombayVelvet #mustsee bravo @karanjohar loved u most!

Who is she? ðŸ˜†

Edited by rogerrocks - 8 years ago
Originally posted by Sharif.Badmaash

Boxofficedetail @boxofficedetail

As per early buzz #BombayVelvet is looking set to get biggest Day One Of 2015! Best wishes to @anuragkashyap72 @AnushkaSharma @karanjohar

Just want to tel you, I love your DP. ðŸ˜† I've had a feeling since day one he's going to steal the show. 

Varun SURESH DhawanVerified account@Varun_dvn

Bombay velvet is grand and chaotically beautiful. Superb performances. @karanjohar is the best debut this year he's outstanding!!!

Bir is an excellent actor, everyone knows that, but I've a feeling he's going to win all the awards this year.
Originally posted by Mallika-E-Bhais

Just want to tel you, I love your DP.😆I've had a feeling since day one he's going to steal the show.

yea his character seems the most interesting one out of the three main leads , feel ppl will only talk about him first while coming out after watching this film 😆.
For me KJo still pulls the movie down based on the promos. I think all these bollywood celebrities are ainvayi praising him as he is a powerful figure.
Soni Razdan@Soni_Razdan

Truly an epic production. Amazing both in form and content. Been on a roller coaster ride thru 60's Bombay. And KJo rocks ! @anuragkashyap72

Raj Nayak @rajcheerfull  

Loved #BombayVelvet.Amazing production, nostalgic,fabulous music,intense & gripping @karanjohar as villain is Superb! #MustSee @MadhuMantena

Am guessing there was another screening tonight...tweet reviews coming in

@SB: They will. Always felt he'll make a very good actor! He's going to win the best debut awards. Fingers crossed!!! ðŸ˜ƒ Edited by Mallika-E-Bhais - 8 years ago