BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS - Page 9

Posted: 8 years ago
Originally posted by princessunara

Fayaz Kamaruddin @fayazf4

#BombayVelvet - Ranbir as Johny Balraj was superb.Not a great film from the poster boy of http://Bollywood.Movie  was bit dragging too.3.25/5

Film released in UAE?
Originally posted by Scorpio_Velvet

Film released in UAE?

Yup, my RKF friend from Dubai watched it also

@Namritaa_x

I WATCHED BOMBAY VELVET TODAYYY @hypercity101 @boyfriendkapoor @ItzMeghani @PratiRanbir @RanbirKapoorFC

https://twitter.com/Namritaa_x/status/598220397696266240

There was a premiere in Dubai today, hence saw some the film.
The biggest obstacle for  the first week total (and 2nd week for Piku-in terms of screen count)is Mad Max..every critic is making it sound like cult before release..making  fun of F&F7 ,calling it love Bug..test drive etc.Reviews are mind boggling.

There is hardly any buzz here,even though the Indian critics are talking about it.Friday may not be affected..But the weekend will be.

BMS hasn't yet given the screen count in Mumbai and Delhi..that is when I got thinking..they are waiting..

Any way..I said it here.
Originally posted by Meherbaan

KattykiMommy and Koiza do the chit chat somewhere else!
let's focus on Bombay Velvet.

😆
Fashion designer Masaba is arranging a screening tonight
afsana ahmed @afsanaahmed  18 min.18 minutter sidenVis oversttelse

Going for #BombayVelvet .Will share my views after watching it tonite at Masaba's screening.

Out of nowhere madmax has come... mad max gonna eat up BV's collections from Monday once public watches and loves it on friday n saturday... BV's collection might drop to 100 crs or even less, which adds up to bad news for it..
Another bad news will be critics bashing the movie claiming Anurag forgetting his roots of making hard-hitting, dark movies and becoming a commercial director.. Taken together, there's a sad scenario coming up for BV which took 2 years to make, so much effort put into it..
LMFAO so some people now have read all the reviews in advance hence they saying the critics will be bashing it, so much delusion going on , I guess some people can't digest the fact that their bae was kicked out of the project...*tsk* *tsk*
anyways

Kritika Kamra @Kritika_Kamra  44 min.44 minutter siden

There is nothing ordinary about #BombayVelvet ! I wish I lived in this stylish, alluring, jazzy Bombay that @anuragkashyap72 has created.

Kritika Kamra @Kritika_Kamra  36 min.36 minutter siden

Wonderful characters brought to life by a super talented cast. @karanjohar shines ! Officially the most impressive acting debut. *whistle*

Kritika Kamra @Kritika_Kamra  31 min.31 minutter siden

In love with the album after watching #BombayVelvet . @ItsAmitTrivedi fan forever! & so proud of @neetimohan18 .Ur voice is d soul of Rosie

Kritika Kamra @Kritika_Kamra  28 min.28 minutter siden

Thank u @CastingChhabra for yesterday and congratulations on being such an important part of this masterpiece #BombayVelvet Cheers!

Hollywood is become very big in India. First F7 and the avengers.

Mad max will do quite well as well. It is being touted as the action movie of the decade. Fast paced, with some of the most insane things you will ever see. The kind of thing that audiences here in Asia go bonkers for.

Even by just looking at the trailers I was blown away.  The action and some of the sequences are crazy and in a sense stunning beautiful. The shots of the derset and those sand-storms are just magical.

So, now more than ever BV cant afford to slip up. If it is slow or not good enough, it is running the risk of going total flat at the BO and that is not a good news for all involved.
The good newsfor BV is that it is rated R. So that will dent it a fair bit.

B/w what the news on BV's certificate?? Did it get an A??