BOMBAY VELVET BO collections and REVIEWS - Page 4

Posted: 8 years ago
Aisha Ahmed @Aisha_reply  47 min.47 minutter siden

Just watch Bombay velvet . . can't stop gushing about it , perfectly @anuragkashyap72 capture 60s and stellar performances by artists

Taaha Shah @taahashah  1 t.1 time siden

@karanjohar in #BombayVelvet . Wow!! Simply Wow!

Amar Butala @amarbutala  1 t.1 time siden

Just saw #BombayVelvet,an intense film with some incredible performances by all- and a seasoned debut by @karanjohar. Don't miss this one!

Bhavana Pandey @BhavanaPandey  1 t.1 time siden

Guys watch out for the supremely talented ACTOR @karanjohar as Kaizad Khambatta in Bombay velvet !! An absolute delight on screen !!

Nidhi Parmar @nidhiparmar  1 t.1 time siden

@anuragkashyap72 creates a beautiful world in #BombayVelvet @karanjohar kills it in his acting debut n amazes with his seasoned performance!

Subhash Kapoor @subkapoor  

Loved Bombay Velvet. Ranbeer kills it. Don't remember a leading man so flawed and yet so charming in a Hindi Film. Super stuff!!!

Gayatri Jayaraman @Gayatri__J  

#BombayVelvet @anuragkashyap72 s done it. what he said he would do, he's done. that's my humble one line review for it.

Shibasish Sarkar @Shibasishsarkar  

#BombayVelvet ...it intoxicates and mesmerises you. Its @anuragkashyap72 film...will redefine cinema !!

rishi kapoor @chintskap  

Anurag where's Srilanka?All my bachpan Bombay!Ranbir your frenzy Anushka your playback rendition Karan that laughter scene Manish Vivaan etc

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
Shibasish Sarkar @Shibasishsarkar  

@Roh_Row @anuragkashyap72 one should only comment after seeing the product :)...it's engaging ...lot of surprises...

Anushka Sharma FC @Anushka_S_FC  Vis oversttelse

@Shibasishsarkar how were Anushka and Ranbir's performances? :)

Shibasish Sarkar@Shibasishsarkar

@Anushka_S_FC stunning !!

All these tweets about the movie and I honesty only recognized three or four names.  Clearly I'm not spending enough time on IF ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by IAmLuvBolly

All these tweets about the movie and I honesty only recognized three or four names.  Clearly I'm not spending enough time on IF ðŸ˜†

That's a good thing, no? Knowing most of these people's names doesn't add much more value to one's conscious experience anyways ðŸ˜†
Originally posted by kabeeraspeaking

That's a good thing, no? Knowing most of these people's names doesn't add much more value to one's conscious experience anyways ðŸ˜†

Oh I agree.  I was being sarcastic and facetious ðŸ˜†
All the best to the BV team!

. srishti arya @shrishtiarya 

#rajeevravi #Niharika #amittrivedi and all departments take a bow! #gowatch #BombayVelvet the

srishti arya @shrishtiarya  

Excellent performances by #RanbirKapoor @AnushkaSharma @karanjohar @satyadeepmisra in equal measure! Take a bow captain @anuragkashyap72 

And Mr. @karanjohar how fabulous are you! You scared me & endeared yourself to me in equal measure! That silent phone scene was just ufff!

Mr. @anuragkashyap72 ! You should be so so proud of the story you have told and the way you told it! Didi getting fully #Punjabi about it!

Edited by briahna - 8 years ago

kunal kohli 

Just saw #BombayVelvet @karanjohar is BRILLIANT. Ranbir as always unmissable. Take a bow @anuragkashyap72. Labour of love & hard work

Edited by briahna - 8 years ago
Flop! The trailer and songs are so disappointing.