Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 8 years ago

Aditi Rao Hydari @aditiraohydari  

I love being told a story...BombayVelvet what an experience!JOY! @anuragkashyap72 @AnushkaSharma @satyadeepmisra #RanbirKapoor @karanjohar

mukesh chhabra @CastingChhabra  

@anuragkashyap72 is the most talented filmmaker in the country and every frame of #BV would agree with it Amazing experience !Brilliant

Ranbir @AnushkaSharma can inspire a filmmaker. A job well and baked. Salute to their performances. #BV is rightfully the most awaited film.

saw #Bombay Velvet. Amazing experience. I want to go back to the era and live that life. That Bombay and all that jazz...

Vineet @ItsVineetSingh  

1- #BombayVelvet is another world n I saw that. Brilliance in abundance. Magic of story telling with grt sound,visuals,costumes,sets..contd

Vineet @ItsVineetSingh  

#BombayVelvet 2-It's GRAND n flawless performances by#RanbirKapoor @AnushkaSharma @satyadeepmisra #KK @ManishC_Actor @TheVivaanShah n..contd

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Faridoon Shahryar @iFaridoon  

Saw a 7 minute clip 4m #BombayVelvet 2day n this captivating video captured my imagination wholeheartedly.There's something magical bout it.

Since I'm reading #MumbaiFables I was sucked in2 the vintage world of Bombay in 50s n 60s,the cars,the road n a classic aura...

The camera work looks very different 4m what we've ever seen in Indian cinema before.The camera movement looks like a character in itself

Ranbir displays a manical hunger to succeed yet there's a child like vulnerability n a tendency to get swayed easily #BombayVelvet7minclip

raj80 thumbnail
good luck to the BV team ðŸ˜Š...
Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Shaanti @Shhhaanti  

Watched #BombayVelvet for the first time last night. A perfect absorbing experience!

shamli wala @shamliwala  

OMG! OMG! Saw Bombay Valvet at special screening. It's unbelievably authentic and characters casted perfectly... http://fb.me/1VsPB2hc4 

Radhika Apte @radhika_apte  

#BombayVelvet so grand it transported me to another world! What an experience!! @anuragkashyap72 @satyadeepmisra @AnushkaSharma @karanjohar

Shibasish Sarkar @Shibasishsarkar  

#BombayVelvet ...it intoxicates and mesmerises you. Its @anuragkashyap72 film...will redefine cinema !!

1supportz @1supportz  

#BombayVelvet is just fantastic Audience will get shock on 15th May 2015.

Mihir Fadnavis
@mihirfadnavis

BOMBAY VELVET is... ... Most excellent. Floats upon the
beautifully photographed sea of Amit Trivedi's jazz. Dhadaam
Dhadaam!

Edited by Scorpio_Velvet - 8 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail
Komal Nahta @KomalNahta  

Off to Goa wid team #BombayVelvet Preview show of film last evening. Report:Anurag has made a masterpiece.Ranbir,Anushka, KaranJohar xcelent

Meherbaan thumbnail
Anindita Ghose @aninditaghose  

Some #BombayVelvet Morning. Ranbir Kapoor is so good in the movie. He should keep the hair.

Scorpio_Velvet thumbnail
Subhash Kapoor @subkapoor  

Loved Bombay Velvet. Ranbeer kills it. Don't remember a leading man so flawed and yet so charming in a Hindi Film. Super stuff!!!

Originally posted by: Meherbaan

Anindita Ghose @aninditaghose  

Some #BombayVelvet Morning. Ranbir Kapoor is so good in the movie. He should keep the hair.

Amma didn't but his wife watched it. ðŸ˜†

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/post/122574146

Edited by NailClipper - 8 years ago
Meherbaan thumbnail

Vineet @ItsVineetSingh  

1- #BombayVelvet is another world n I saw that. Brilliance in abundance. Magic of story telling with grt sound,visuals,costumes,sets..contd

Biswatosh Sinha @biswatosh  

Those who mocked about @anuragkashyap72 & @karanjohar they definitely need to watch #BombayVelvet to know what they have achieved & deliver.

Biswatosh Sinha @biswatosh  

Bombay Velvet will redefine Indian Cinema, get ready for the spectacular experience on 15th May 2015. #BombayVelvet

1supportz @1supportz  

Kudos to @anuragkashyap72's vision, he brings back the old Bombay memories alive. #BombayVelvet

1supportz@1supportz

One word review of Bombay Velvet - Kickass, and the surprising package is @karanjohar #BombayVelvet

1supportz @1supportz  

The VFX and Cinematography is just fantastic, Music is Killer !! #BombayVelvet

1supportz @1supportz  

#BombayVelvet is just fantastic Audience will get shock on 15th May 2015.

Shibasish Sarkar @Shibasishsarkar  

#BombayVelvet ...it intoxicates and mesmerises you. Its @anuragkashyap72 film...will redefine cinema !!

rogerrocks thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Thanks for the reviews: ) Damn, its finally here..Trying hard to not get too excited but its obviously not working😆 Fingers crossed. .Best wishes to team..Hopefully its worth all the trauma and hardwork ðŸ˜†