sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 8 years ago

what is gong to heppen in next fifteen days. kalindi filed case against shlok.ryt.

next torture is kalindi .its quite natural of a mothers feeling...but she is against shlok for astha missing.But  shlok is helpless & was in coma...after his coma stage he searched for astha not caring his health also. so kalindi shloud listen shlok and this is the time they should give support shlok.but kalindi  is not fair avoidg shlok.thats a biggg torture to see.
anyways once astha get back  her memory she can not live without shlok for a second aslo. 

i donot want to see that kalindi torture. 
waiting to see our ashlok together thats it.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

k.taddy1234 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
seriously... Nowdays Kalandi is getting on my nerves...
All the time she is rying and put balme on agni's but never do anything to find her daugther this task she given to other family memebr and she only crying...

Instead taking  a legal action towards Agni's she have to find her daughter by own...She only balming others but put no effort to find Daughter..
sindukrishna thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

All the time she is rying and put balme on agni's but never do anything to find her daugther this task she given to other family memebr and she only crying...

Instead taking  a legal action towards Agni's she have to find her daughter by own...She only balming others but put no effort to find Daughter..

ya all agni people are trying hard  to get back  astha, but that kirloskars ðŸ˜¡
Dhth1 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
I understand Kalind is upset but why is she blaming shlok is beyond me!
Especially when she knows her daughter loves shlok so much and being a good dil she was helping her family

First time when she put a case on shlok I can understand...he was torturing her! Now what 
gauri72 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
nice post Bappa save us from kalindi torture she is turned into KALI from kalindi
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sindukrishna

what is gong to heppen in next fifteen days. kalindi filed case against shlok.ryt.

next torture is kalindi .its quite natural of a mothers feeling...but she is against shlok for astha missing.But  shlok is helpless & was in coma...after his coma stage he searched for astha not caring his health also. so kalindi shloud listen shlok and this is the time they should give support shlok.but kalindi  is not fair avoidg shlok.thats a biggg torture to see.
anyways once astha get back  her memory she can not live without shlok for a second aslo. 

i donot want to see that kalindi torture. 
waiting to see our ashlok together thats it.

Agree 
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: k.taddy1234

True😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: Dogan1

I understand Kalind is upset but why is she blaming shlok is beyond me!

Especially when she knows her daughter loves shlok so much and being a good dil she was helping her family

First time when she put a case on shlok I can understand...he was torturing her! Now what 

Good question
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: gauri72

nice post Bappa save us from kalindi torture she is turned into KALI from kalindi

😆
xBabyAngelx thumbnail
Originally posted by: sindukrishna

ya all agni people are trying hard  to get back  astha, but that kirloskars ðŸ˜¡

I know